We’ve Lost One Of Our Own...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
It has come to my attention; that our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.
To a battle hard fought..!

Last edited:
It has come to my attention; the our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.
according to her pop up she was last seen a moment ago viewing this thread,,,

maybe its her ghost??

56137.jpg

It has come to my attention; the our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.

maybe its her ghost??
I await contrary info. My source on this isn’t given to such horrendous deceit. Though I would hope it weren’t true. Kat ?

maybe its her ghost??

During moments of sadness like this, one can only wonder "why"?

She will be sorely missed. Godspeed.

Tilly was an orginal, not many girls could compare to her, one of Great Britain's finest.

I will miss her .

Oh no!!! I adored Tilly. So sad. Bummed out when Tiny Dance died and now Tilly. Damn. :crybaby:

It has come to my attention; that our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.

I was so sad to hear of this....we pm'd a lot, and both loved dogs. I guess I really hoped she had beat the Big C and was finding life outside these forums. She was too young :(

maybe its her ghost??

She has not logged in since April 2019 :(

Dalia brought this to my attention some time ago and was heartbroken by the news. Nobody (who claimed to have information) wanted to talk about it.

Tilly was one of my favorite posters and has been missed.

I miss some of the members

Last edited:
I gave her my Interstellar UK copy. That's the last I heard from her. Hm.

Actually, it was September 19th, 2018 that I Iast heard from her. I just looked at my pm list.

Dang. That's sad news. Nice lady, for sure. Catch you in the next one, Tilly...

RIP Tilly, you will be missed by all who knew you.

Forum List

Back