Western women were “portrayed as whores” in Iran

did she HURT anyone?

The thread was a complaint about Iran suggesting western women are whores - point is - many prove it on youtube.

YouTube is for music and funny videos. YouTube is not valid for anything else, sorry. What happens in Iran when a woman is raped? Let's talk about that. I think that is a MUCH more important issue than some bimbo showing her breasts on YouTube.

did she HURT anyone?

The thread was a complaint about Iran suggesting western women are whores - point is - many prove it on youtube.

Point is, that girl is pretty much harmless. Lol. Just a stupid young girl is all.

Iran is not the only muzzie country that teaches its kids that
kaffirahs are whores.-------I heard it more than 45 years ago
from young newcomers to the USA

did she HURT anyone?

YouTube is for music and funny videos. YouTube is not valid for anything else, sorry. What happens in Iran when a woman is raped? Let's talk about that. I think that is a MUCH more important issue than some bimbo showing her breasts on YouTube.

chris----YOU do not understand the BEAUTY of islam

did she HURT anyone?

I suppose I don't. It doesn't seem very "beautiful" to me. It seems barbaric, out of touch and based upon ancient ignorance.

did she HURT anyone?

I suppose I don't. It doesn't seem very "beautiful" to me. It seems barbaric, out of touch and based upon ancient ignorance.

ask your local imam

Wow, I agree with killer muslims and a racist...I feel dirty. But Western women are indeed whores.

Wow, I agree with killer muslims and a racist...I feel dirty. But Western women are indeed whores.

why do you feel dirty? are you the western pimp? or the western 'client'?
Because I agree with killer muslims and a nasty racist.

Easy to explain. You are obviously a moron.
Obviously, your moral compass points every where but North

It's got nothing to do with my moral compass. You don't know me at all. You, on the other hand, are a putz.

It's got nothing to do with my moral compass. You don't know me at all. You, on the other hand, are a putz.
If you don't think western women are whorish, you are the putz indeed.

No, that's you. Nutz the PUTZ. Lol.

I bet you are a cute little thing.

You know what? I'll bet you are a bigger whore than any western woman. :D Or you would be if you could be anyhow.

You know what? I'll bet you are a bigger whore than any western woman. :D Or you would be if you could be anyhow.
Men are the gas, women are the brakes. Women have lost self control and have redefined themselves as something not so noble.

Men are the gas, women are the brakes. Women have lost self control and have redefined themselves as something not so noble.

No, that is an excuse for your own bad behavior. If you are going to sleep around, then you are a whore too. Just because you are man does not mean you have no self control. Wait until you are married, or you are a whore. :D What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

The reason why there are whores is because there is a demand for them from men.

No, that is an excuse for your own bad behavior. If you are going to sleep around, then you are a whore too. Just because you are man does not mean you have no self control. Wait until you are married, or you are a whore. :D What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

The reason why there are whores is because there is a demand for them from men.
Yep, the moral fabric of America has deteriorated.

Forum List

Back