West Virginia adopted Constitutional carry 5 years ago. Crime went down, not up, anti-gunners don't have a clue.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Whenever a state adopts Constitutional carry, or any kind of law that allows normal, good people to own and carry a gun, the anti-gun extremists create a fantasy world where blood runs in the streets.

The truth? Normal people who own and carry guns do not commit gun crime, gun murder or general crime.

More truth? The democrat party creates actual crime because the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the actual criminals who have the illegal guns and use them to commit crime and murder. Why they keep doing this, the anti-gunners can never explain...but they do.....and these individuals released by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians are the ones committing crime with guns. Keep them locked up....and you reduce crime....

We’ve seen no shortage of politicians and police chiefs complaining that Texas’ new Constitutional Carry law is going to lead to an increase in violent crime, though I have to admit that their arguments don’t make a whole lot of sense to me. The vast majority of crimes in which a gun is used already involve individuals who aren’t legally allowed to own one, so the fact that legal gun owners can now carry in Texas without the need for a government-issued license doesn’t equate to more violence overall.

In fact, a new report out of West Virginia shows that five years after Constitutional Carry took effect in the Mountaineer State, violent crime didn’t increase. Instead, it dropped substantially.

The FBI Crime Data Explorer showed the rate of violent crime offenses by population in West Virginia at 362.7 per 100,000 in 2016, the year the law passed. That number had risen from 347.5 in 2015, 316.4 in 2014, and 305.2 in 2013. After that, the violent crime rate in the Mountain State has been mostly downhill: 361.2 in 2017; 299.9 in 2018; and 316.6 in 2019. One provision: The FBI doesn’t receive reports from all of the state’s approximately 435 law enforcement agencies.
The number of violent crime offenses involving handguns did increase briefly in the wake of the new law: From 529 in 2015 to 706 in 2016 and 644 in 2017. But after that, in 2018 (458) and 2019 (358) the handgun total was more closely aligned to what it had been leading up to the passage of the law.

What was going on in 2016? The democrat party "defund and attack the police" movement was in full swing....created by blm and the democrat party.........

The democrat party, not law abiding gun owners, creates gun crime......we need to vote them out of office.

The truth? Normal people who own and carry guns do not commit gun crime, gun murder or general crime.

Pictured. Dick Tiny's idea of "Normal People".

1632218903476.png

1632218918809.png

1632218936409.png

no

that looks like your idea of everyday gun owners.

an extremely stupid one at that.

As I've said, there's a big difference between everyday gun owners, who don't want to share their streets with an armed Joker Holmes than I do, and the gun fetishists who think that Joker Holmes should have a gun because the Founding Slave Rapists said it was his God Given Right.

1632219617620.png

Really, totally what the Framers had in mind.

Don't be dense. The cops see a black man with a gun and their hand automatically goes for their holster. A piece of paper saying they are within their rights don't mean shit to a scared cop with an itchy trigger finger.
And please show me where a cop has backed down from a white man with a gun.

As I've said, there's a big difference between everyday gun owners, who don't want to share their streets with an armed Joker Holmes than I do, and the gun fetishists who think that Joker Holmes should have a gun because the Founding Slave Rapists said it was his God Given Right.

View attachment 542063

The joker of the Colorado theater shooting is another Jew, just like you.....

Ban guns for Jews - who would have thought of that....

YOUR HERO!!!!!

And please show me where a cop has backed down from a white man with a gun.
Quit acting like you don't know what I am talking about. A black man with a legal gun is way more likely to get shot by the cops than a white man and you would not have it any other way.

View attachment 542063
You dream about his dick too don't you?

How sticky is that picture of him you have by your bed?

Whenever a state adopts Constitutional carry, or any kind of law that allows normal, good people to own and carry a gun, the anti-gun extremists create a fantasy world where blood runs in the streets.

More truth? The democrat party creates actual crime because the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the actual criminals who have the illegal guns and use them to commit crime and murder. Why they keep doing this, the anti-gunners can never explain...but they do.....and these individuals released by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians are the ones committing crime with guns. Keep them locked up....and you reduce crime....

We’ve seen no shortage of politicians and police chiefs complaining that Texas’ new Constitutional Carry law is going to lead to an increase in violent crime, though I have to admit that their arguments don’t make a whole lot of sense to me. The vast majority of crimes in which a gun is used already involve individuals who aren’t legally allowed to own one, so the fact that legal gun owners can now carry in Texas without the need for a government-issued license doesn’t equate to more violence overall.

In fact, a new report out of West Virginia shows that five years after Constitutional Carry took effect in the Mountaineer State, violent crime didn’t increase. Instead, it dropped substantially.

What was going on in 2016? The democrat party "defund and attack the police" movement was in full swing....created by blm and the democrat party.........

The democrat party, not law abiding gun owners, creates gun crime......we need to vote them out of office.

The law passed in 2016….

First year homicide went up:

Between 2014 and 2019, violent crime rose, went down and rose again.

And another showing crime rates over a period of time:

1371819F-A8BB-4541-A22A-C13890EEAFC5.jpeg

The only significant decline is from 2009 to 2014.

Concealed carry had no significant effect.

The law passed in 2016….

First year homicide went up:

Between 2014 and 2019, violent crime rose, went down and rose again.

And another showing crime rates over a period of time:

View attachment 542083

The only significant decline is from 2009 to 2014.

Concealed carry had no significant effect.

/End of Gun Fetish Thread.

Crime went down almost everywhere o er the last five years or so. It was a national trend.

Forum List

Back