West Point cadet under investigation for throwing the "ok" hand sign

No one knows what the kid was thinking, what the intent was. What I find so stupid is that if a liberal, such as Biden, or Warren used the same symbol, no one would have said a word. Take a kid that no one knows and now he is vilified by the left. It seems like a disingenuous and malicious by the left just to stir up more BS.
Three of them did it
They all flashed the sign within feet of a black classmate, in view of the camera

Coincidence....coincidence I say!
How does anyone know they didn’t flash it within feet of someone else before or after the picture? A photographer with an agenda could have simply chosen to click then to cause a stir. We don’t know.
Because I watched the video.
First a giggling midshipman flashes it behind a black midshipman. Someone with a black gloved hand pushes it away.
Then a black glove makes the sign behind the black cadet
Then a cadet does the same thing with a black cadet in front of him. It is clearly behind the black cadet

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

I’m sure both all will be able to explain what they “really” meant

Last edited:
Update: Both the Army and Navy found no racial intent with those hand gesture's. Make it less controversial and keep Blacks out of it when classmates are [emoji205] monkeying around. It would be less controversial and more likely that they would get away with what they were doing. Hell - Have them go before the cameras and explain what the hand gesture's are in the first place. Enlighten us. I saw photos of a different version of the hand gesture compared to video footage of the so called non racist one. The first one was formed like a letter B and three fingers for 3 upside down for company B3. The footage shows the so called hand gesture turned down. What ever those Cadet's we're doing they gave the White Supremacists a White Power moment on national television according to a media report. That footage will stay will be in the video archives for ever. Those White Supremacists could use that footage to further their cause. What was the point of those Cadets doing those gestures? This should be further investigated. I don't think any military person should be allowed to do anything like that in the future. What will the Cadets do for an encore if they get away with this? They go to the service academies to serve our country and begin their military service. The West Point Cadets were caught on video footage sleeping when President Obama was giving a speech. It was televised on the command channel. The camera panned the audience of Cadets with some in view and asleep. I don't care if President Trump was at West Point giving a policy speech. I would give him my undivided attention no matter how I feel about him.

Forum List

Back