West Point cadet under investigation for throwing the "ok" hand sign

Those individuals involved will be disciplined faster than you guys can "spin" this out of control and blame leftists. Go somewhere with this bullshit!
And you on the Left will sit back oh-so- satisfied with yourselves knowing that you contributed to ruining the life of a young man playing a game. You and the rest of the Left have lost your collective minds. Please rejoin the real world. You are dancing on the lunatic fringe.
Oh....I'm so sorry to hear some Leftist FORCED him to flash the WP sign behind a black cadet and midshipman.....can you name the Leftist who forced him to do that?
What if he was your son? Would you want his life ruined to "teach him a lesson" about goofing around during a football game?

I’d first investigate his intent. And if I determined that he was flashing the sign to A) suggest that he’s a white supremacist or B) trolling viewers by flashing that sign because he thinks it’s funny to make people think he’s a white supremacist, I’d expect him to be kicked out of the academy.

If I determined that he was clueless as to the meaning of that sign in modern culture, I’d be disappointed that my highly intelligent son was such a fucking moron.

Again, you dumb ass....it's a stupid game, not a racist symbol...just ask "Malcom in the Middle..."

You are a fucking moron.....

Nope! The left is not insane! :cuckoo:

/sarcasm

Are you making the claim that the West Point Administration is "the Left"? :auiqs.jpg:

Did I type that or did you?

I'm quite clear. If not for the INSANE BULLSHIT the left has put this country through for the past decade we wouldn't be at this point.

It's a fucking HAND GESTURE

It was on "Malcom in the Middle." An entire episode devoted to it.....the left is insane....

Those individuals involved will be disciplined faster than you guys can "spin" this out of control and blame leftists. Go somewhere with this bullshit!
And you on the Left will sit back oh-so- satisfied with yourselves knowing that you contributed to ruining the life of a young man playing a game. You and the rest of the Left have lost your collective minds. Please rejoin the real world. You are dancing on the lunatic fringe.
Oh....I'm so sorry to hear some Leftist FORCED him to flash the WP sign behind a black cadet and midshipman.....can you name the Leftist who forced him to do that?
What if he was your son? Would you want his life ruined to "teach him a lesson" about goofing around during a football game?

I’d first investigate his intent. And if I determined that he was flashing the sign to A) suggest that he’s a white supremacist or B) trolling viewers by flashing that sign because he thinks it’s funny to make people think he’s a white supremacist, I’d expect him to be kicked out of the academy.

If I determined that he was clueless as to the meaning of that sign in modern culture, I’d be disappointed that my highly intelligent son was such a fucking moron.

Again, you dumb ass....it's a stupid game, not a racist symbol...just ask "Malcom in the Middle..."

Nope. Not a game. Those cadets were not playing a game. You are a dishonest person. Always.

Nope. Not a game. Those cadets were not playing a game. You are a dishonest person. Always.

Again....

Nope! The left is not insane! :cuckoo:

/sarcasm

Why are the hand signals being made behind the black cadet and midshipman?

Just a coincidence?

He's still Governor Blackface
maxresdefault.jpg

No one knows what the kid was thinking, what the intent was. What I find so stupid is that if a liberal, such as Biden, or Warren used the same symbol, no one would have said a word. Take a kid that no one knows and now he is vilified by the left. It seems like a disingenuous and malicious by the left just to stir up more BS.

LOL...Playing a game

Let him sell that one to his classmates and superiors

No one knows what the kid was thinking, what the intent was. What I find so stupid is that if a liberal, such as Biden, or Warren used the same symbol, no one would have said a word. Take a kid that no one knows and now he is vilified by the left. It seems like a disingenuous and malicious by the left just to stir up more BS.
Three of them did it
They all flashed the sign within feet of a black classmate, in view of the camera

Coincidence....coincidence I say!

I always heard that the sign with the circle above the three other fingers meant you are an ass hole.

If the three fingers were above the circle, it still meant you were an ass hole.

huh, and they flashed it at CNN?

I always heard that the sign with the circle above the three other fingers meant you are an ass hole.

If the three fingers were above the circle, it still meant you were an ass hole.

huh, and they flashed it at CNN?
ESPN

You need to get the fuck over your perpetual offendedness.

I’m sure it will be no big deal once it is investigated

The cadet and midshipman only need to explain why they were flashing the sign behind their black classmates

You need to get the fuck over your perpetual offendedness.

Nah. I’ll never stop letting moron white supremacists know what I think. I’ll never accept them in the military that represents me nor in law enforcement agencies which police our communities.

No quarter. Bitch.

Three of them did it
They all flashed the sign within feet of a black classmate, in view of the camera

Coincidence....coincidence I say!
How does anyone know they didn’t flash it within feet of someone else before or after the picture? A photographer with an agenda could have simply chosen to click then to cause a stir. We don’t know.

Forum List

Back