West Antarctic Ice Sheet (WAIS) Could Disintegrate Within Decades

Comfort yourself as you wish, but the world is getting warmer.
Yeah, right now the East is under a blanket of snow, but the world is getting warmer...…..
but you're not observing that to him. cause he has no clue what observation means. too fking funny.

BTW, last time he commented on something like this, he brought up Australia. like Australia is the globe and that cold is not global warming.

Yeah, right now the East is under a blanket of snow, but the world is getting warmer...…..

Yes, the world is getting warmer. Or did you think the east coast of the US is the entire planet?
how is it getting warmer? the earth is always cooling off.

Yes, the world is getting warmer. Or did you think the east coast of the US is the entire planet?
where is world getting warmer? Australia? lol.

I really begin to believe that JC456 is pretending to be this stupid because he's trolling.

I really begin to believe that JC456 is pretending to be this stupid because he's trolling.
and yet there is you!!! the guy that doesn't even know what 'observed' meaning is. love it. LOL

If Greenland and all of Antarctica melted, sea levels would rise by 220 feet. Every coastal city would be inundated and the land area of the planet would be reduced by roughly 1/3rd. Trivial problem, right?

If Greenland and all of Antarctica melted, sea levels would rise by 220 feet. Every coastal city would be inundated and the land area of the planet would be reduced by roughly 1/3rd. Trivial problem, right?
So you believe that can happen at once?

Poor hairball..

Yep, Pisschugger here really is that delusional. He's actually claiming that, a few decades ago, volcanic activity around Antarctica suddenly increased more than a thousand-fold, without manifesting any sign of that thousand-fold increase except more land ice melt. Wow. That's even dumber than his smart photon theory.

..is it that you are to stupid

Pisschugger, a theory about space aliens melting Antarctic ice would literally be less stupid than your latest hallucination here.

Now, run along, as your masters have more propaganda ready to trickle down your eager throat.

Last edited:

And if wishes were horses, beggars would ride...what's your point? Antarctica and Greenland both survived the Holocene Optimum...and the temperatures were a great deal warmer during that period than they are today...you alarmists are nothing more than hand waving hysterics...

I'm still waiting for him to show us how atmospheric CO2 generates that heat...maybe cold CO2 fusion?

Frank, as you're the only one here declaring that CO2 generates heat, you're the one responsible for explaining such an idiot theory. I won't try to figure out where you got such a stupid idea, being that risks sanity. When you gaze into the stupid, the stupid gazes back into you.

Now, the non-morons know that the heat comes from the sun. Remember that big shiny thing? I know you're dumb, but try to put some limit on it.

Sooooo, you're telling us that 120PPM of CO2 generates at least 73E15kJ/year.

Earth's total heat gain is now around 8E18 kJ/year, so there's plenty left over after melting the Antarctic ice.

Hard data, Frank. It backs us up. That's why we never have to troll and evade, and it's why all any denier here is capable of is trolling and evasions.

Poor hairball..

Yep, Pisschugger here really is that delusional. He's actually claiming that, a few decades ago, volcanic activity around Antarctica suddenly increased more than a thousand-fold, without manifesting any sign of the increase except more ice melt. Wow. That's even dumber than his smart photon theory.

Women shouldn't try and make up names for people...when you do, it just makes you sound stupid...hairball on the other hand, made up by a man is fun to say, and quite funny.

And science itself says that it has no idea how long these volcanoes may have been active, or how active...maybe you should call them up and tell them that you know for certain when they became active, and how active they are...

The fact is, hairball, that the region may well be the most densely populated volcanic region on the face of the earth, and we are just beginning to learn about it...for you to suggest that you have the faintest idea of what has been going on beneath the ice, or for how long is just more unsupportable bullshit...

It is hilarious to see who the real deniers are whenever actual science rears its head and steps on one of your idiotic beliefs...

First the Arctic is ice free, Guam tipped over and now this

It's terrible I tell you....just terrible. I remember when the world wasn't coming to an end....it's just terrible...wringing hands and waving them hysterically....

Antarctica and Greenland both survived the Holocene Optimum...and the temperatures were a great deal warmer during that period than they are today...you alarmists are nothing more than hand waving hysterics...

False. And the data in this plot only go to 2000. Current temperatures are another 0.4C higher than the upper end of this red line - above the top of the first line of text in this post.

Marcott.png

Antarctica and Greenland both survived the Holocene Optimum...and the temperatures were a great deal warmer during that period than they are today...you alarmists are nothing more than hand waving hysterics...

False. And the data in this plot only go to 2000. Current temperatures are another 0.4C higher than the upper end of this red line - above the top of the first line of text in this post.

Marcott.png

I bet you actually believe that bullshit...hell, I know you believe it...must suck to be such a dupe...

Women shouldn't try and make up names for people...

Struck a nerve, eh pisschugger? Someone's little fetishes were just revealed.

So, you're whimpering now over being called a name, after calling me names. A saying about heat and kitchens comes to mind. Notice how I never start the name calling? That's because I can always ream you on the science. I only give it back to you when you try dish it out, so the entire whole board can laugh at what a snowflake hypocrite you are.

It's also telling that you think "woman" is an insult. You poor thing, you clearly have major issues with women. Not all deniers are misogynist losers, but many are. That quality tends to go along with being a hardcore authoritarian cultist.

Women shouldn't try and make up names for people...

Struck a nerve, eh pisschugger? Someone's little fetishes were just revealed.

Nah...just offering a stupid old woman some advice so that she doesn't look like such an idiot...who the hell would even think to say such nonsense? Surely you can do better than that...it shows no imagination, or humor on your part...but if that's the best you can do...then that's the best you can do...carry on...

So, you're whimpering now over being called a name, after calling me names. A saying about heat and kitchens comes to mind. Notice how I never start the name calling? That's because I can always ream you on the science. I only give it back to you when you try dish it out, so the entire whole board can laugh at what a snowflake hypocrite you are.

Not at all hairball...just suggesting that you might could do better...think up something that demonstrates a bit of imagination...and maybe a bit of humor...the names you come up with reflect nothing more than omnidirectional anger flowing from the mind of a dullard...no pizzaz whatsoever...

It's also telling that you think "woman" is an insult. You poor thing, you clearly have major issues with women. Not all deniers are misogynist losers, but many are. That quality tends to go along with being a hardcore authoritarian cultist.

Again...not at all...you are an insult to women in general...most of the women I know are not bitter old biddies who are angry at everyone who doesn't agree with them....and generally speaking, they aren't liars, nor are they stupid. You are an outlier...The conclusions you jump to demonstrate your lack of critical thinking skills....they speak volumes about the intimidation you feel from anyone who disagrees with you and the deep levels of anger and resentment you project.

If you had any self esteem at all, anger, resentment, spite, and plain old hatefulness would not be your go to mode of communication...you are a study in how not to be...

That you insist on calling Mamooth a woman as an insult should get you banned for blatant misogyny.

Forum List

Back