We're Running Out ...

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Of Velveeta!

I've been hearing this story and actually looked for it at Kroger. We really are!

What the hell are we going to do about chili cheese dip for the Super Bowl gathering?

We have to start a neighborhood Velveeta watch immediately. Use this thread for Velveeta sightings, please.

The stuff may not be real food but it's delish! Almost necessary for a Super Bowl party for God's sake.

:)

The stuff may not be real food but it's delish! Almost necessary for a Super Bowl party for God's sake.

:)

It just melts better than "real" cheese.

Seriously and like your Cheese Whiz, it has a tangy flavor that's good in some recipies.

There is nothing wrong with using ghetto ingridients if they make the dish better.

I mix ketchup into my meatloaf and slather it on for the last 30 minutes of cooking or so, its awesome.

It's not real so yeah La De Da.

Hmm sounds kind of stuffy and boring to me. Not every ingredient needs to be highly nutritious. Do you ever let loose and like eat a Pringle? Nevermind. Of course everyone should heed Michelle Obama's advice and get lots of natural and nutritious foods into your life but a little junk food can be fun.

Hope your oatmeal is delish this morning!

No I do not eat fake potato chips. Maochelle is a poser. Are you making a rep request?

No I do not eat fake potato chips. Maochelle is a poser. Are you making a rep request?

Michelle is beautiful and so real. I know I can't say anything similar about you.

Comon, give us something to care about here.

Hmm sounds kind of stuffy and boring to me. Not every ingredient needs to be highly nutritious. Do you ever let loose and like eat a Pringle? Nevermind. Of course everyone should heed Michelle Obama's advice and get lots of natural and nutritious foods into your life but a little junk food can be fun.

I eat a tube of the damn things when drunk and walking home from the bar at 3 AM.

DAMN YOU PRINGLES!!!!

I eat a tube of the damn things when drunk and walking home from the bar at 3 AM.

DAMN YOU PRINGLES!!!!

:lol: He probably does too, he's such a fake, he's just being a contrary little girl.

We're all health conscious in my family. I have 7 sisters and we all go to breakfast at least a couple of times a month just to get together. One of my sisters ordered oatmeal one day and the waiter was teasing her about it. He told her it was a grannie breakfast.

I'm pretty healthy but I don't mind eating some of that junk food.

DAMN YOU PRINGLES!!!!

:lol: He probably does too, he's such a fake, he's just being a contrary little girl.

We're all health conscious in my family. I have 7 sisters and we all go to breakfast at least a couple of times a month just to get together. One of my sisters ordered oatmeal one day and the waiter was teasing her about it. He told her it was a grannie breakfast.

I'm pretty healthy but I don't mind eating some of that junk food.

Sober Marty tries to be health conscious. Drunk Marty wants his pringles and chicken cutlet hero, with american, lettuce tomato and mounds of mayo.

Forum List

Back