Were nukes ever set off in the US

Did you know nukes have been set off in the US?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Were Nukes ever set off ............................. Why is it even important to know this?
if radiation is still hanging around from those even today it could be causing health issues.

Were Nukes ever set off ............................. Why is it even important to know this?
if radiation is still hanging around from those even today it could be causing health issues.
yes we tested nuclear weapons on US soil

were you born yesterday? There are nuclear reactions going on constantly in the U.S. They are called power plants moron.

About 1955, there was a test in Nevada. My grandfather was visiting us on the headwaters of the John Day River. He had a geiger counter and was demonstrating it. He showed us how it would get an increased count on granite compared to basalt. And what the background was, using the various scales on the instrument. About the third day he was visiting, we had a light snow that came from the south. Grandpa was going to demonstrate something with the counter, and when he turn it on, the counter just screamed. He turned the scales down, and found it was the snow that was 'hot'. As the snow melted, he was able to trace old streams beds under the ground where the gravel let the water from the melting snow travel.

Yes, there was a lot more radiation that was released from those tests than most people realize.

• Banned

were you born yesterday? There are nuclear reactions going on constantly in the U.S. They are called power plants moron.

NO I WASN'T BORN YESTERDAY, and I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO IT, this is for the MORONS who haven't got a clue, and or for the innocent people who just seriously don't know , didn't k now or for the morons who think it's all a CONSPIRACY.

EVERYONE knows we tested nukes in the Nevada desert. Where the fuck else would we have tested them in 1944? Hell, they even attribute John Waynes cancer to filming out in Nevada where they did they testing.

Got any other obvious shit to point out?

• Banned
OMG you fkrs are iditos with your twisting of this bs gawd damn can't anyone put something up to see how many KNOW ABOUT A FKN SUBJECT WITH OUT THE LEFTIST MORONC COMMENTS.......

JESUS CHIRIST I'M NOT PARANOID

I ALREADY KNEW OF THIS TAKING PLACE

WTF

OMG you fkrs are iditos with your twisting of this bs gawd damn can't anyone put something up to see how many KNOW ABOUT A FKN SUBJECT WITH OUT THE LEFTIST MORONC COMMENTS.......

WTF

You constantly post Alex Jones crap. Don't blame others because you are known as an idiot.

WTF

You constantly post Alex Jones crap. Don't blame others because you are known as an idiot.
I warned Mindwars AWHILE back that her reputation would be ruined if she kept posting garbage from conspiracy websites. She didnt listen to me.

WTF

I warned Mindwars AWHILE back that her reputation would be ruined if she kept posting garbage from conspiracy websites. She didnt listen to me.

Of course she didn't. You would have better luck in that if you were wearing a stylish tinfoil hat like hers. Otherwise, she just won't trust you.

Even without it, Fukishima is a reality and people are dying. How important is it to expose the Obama administration for covering up the health risks of Fukishima? He should be held personally accountable. Let the victims bring a class action suit against him and wipe him out financially.

EVERYONE knows we tested nukes in the Nevada desert. Where the fuck else would we have tested them in 1944? Hell, they even attribute John Waynes cancer to filming out in Nevada where they did they testing.

Got any other obvious shit to point out?

Trinity Site in the New Mexico desert got the first one.

Even without it, Fukishima is a reality and people are dying. How important is it to expose the Obama administration for covering up the health risks of Fukishima? He should be held personally accountable. Let the victims bring a class action suit against him and wipe him out financially.

Covering up the health risks? What could be done after the fact?

[QUOtotheHawk, post: 16809322, member: 2921"]MindWars is paranoid about nuclear power.[/QUOTE]

Me too... I look terrible in neon green

I don't know. How about not approving the EPA raising the safety level for radiation limits in the water our children are drinking? That's a start.....

Post Fukushima: US EPA approves vastly higher radiation limits in drinking water | EMFacts Consultancy

I don't know. How about not approving the EPA raising the safety level for radiation limits in the water our children are drinking? That's a start.....

Post Fukushima: US EPA approves vastly higher radiation limits in drinking water | EMFacts Consultancy

I thought Right wingers hated the EPA and wanted to do away with it and all it's regulations.

Forum List

Back