We're Lowering Your Wages

Obama handed you a fine economy.

if you call earning less than you did before Obama took office, fine!!
I'm making more now. Michigan's back. And Republicans now are saying if you aren't doing better that's your fault. So which is it?

And then let's see wages go higher faster under Trump. They've already been riding for us white collar. The only ones lagging behind are blue collar.

We've all seen a lot of trumps Bs was just campaign Bs. If not show us that blue collar wages are going up when they do. You seriously believe trumps bringing good paying manufacturing jobs home? Show me. You're talking a lot of shit but show me something.

And raise interest rates if you have the balls.

What about real unemployment? What is the real unemployment number?

And don't give them tax breaks if they come home. That's what Republicans do. Tariff them if they don't. Trump said he would but that was just a good campaign lie. That's how he won the GOP primaries and how he beat Clinton. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA.

But Trump ain't fixing NAFTA

You must have a misconception. It is not that majority of people would want any of the average workers wages lowered. The fact is that if these large companies had been minding their own P's and Q's the American public would have no need to bail them out.

Nope.

Back when corporations were paying wages that made it possible for families to live, but homes, feed and educate their kids, their products were selling quite well.

You should look at the history of robotics in factories.

Then you might want to look at the hundreds of thousands of jobs (link in my sig) drumpf supports in every country EXCEPT the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You must have a misconception. It is not that majority of people would want any of the average workers wages lowered. The fact is that if these large companies had been minding their own P's and Q's the American public would have no need to bail them out.

Nope.

Back when corporations were paying wages that made it possible for families to live, but homes, feed and educate their kids, their products were selling quite well.

Then you might want to look at the hundreds of thousands of jobs (link in my sig) drumpf supports in every country EXCEPT the US.

Its your new world order. You see individualism is no longer on the agenda.

Nope.

Are you kidding? You handed the country over to the rich ruling elites? It's every man for himself. And you'll cheer when they cut your social security 30% watch

Nope.

Are you kidding? You handed the country over to the rich ruling elites? It's every man for himself. And you'll cheer when they cut your social security 30% watch
The congress already screwed SS with paying for SSI for young peeps. Sorry Sealy we could go round and round and disagree on things. I have seen a few too many things already to take the same stance as you always do.

Nope.

The congress already screwed SS with paying for SSI for young peeps. Sorry Sealy we could go round and round and disagree on things. I have seen a few too many things already to take the same stance as you always do.
Bend over, lube, take it.

Tell me what you do and has your pay gone down since Obama? I need to know how you're hurting in order to help u understand how you're wrong.

And I want to know how trumps policies are going to help your situation

Nope.

Tell me what you do and has your pay gone down since Obama? I need to know how you're hurting in order to help u understand how you're wrong.

It has no effect on me one way or another as your Dems made sure I wouldn't be able to recover from what the corrupt peeps here did. I fault both parties for all that crap.

Nope.

It has no effect on me one way or another as your Dems made sure I wouldn't be able to recover from what the corrupt peeps here did. I fault both parties for all that crap.
Cop out. And now that the Republicans are back in power like I predicted they are back to telling you that if you are struggling then you are responsible for you. So all those campaign promises and lies about Obama were bull.

So what do you do? I want to know how Republicans are going to help you overcome the cuts you will take to Medicare and social security

Cop out. And now that the Republicans are back in power like I predicted they are back to telling you that if you are struggling then you are responsible for you. So all those campaign promises and lies about Obama were bull.

So what do you do? I want to know how Republicans are going to help you overcome the cuts you will take to Medicare and social security
I already told you it won't affect me. I won't go into all the details why.

The people that better start worrying are those who have retirement funds that they think will save them while they attempt retire rich while they let someone else manage their lives for them.

btw, I forgot to tell you the unions fucked all workers when they bought the ACA program hook line and sinker, and gave more over control over of peoples livelihoods to the thug, bankers and insurance companies, see how that works.

btw, I forgot to tell you the unions fucked all workers when they bought the ACA program hook line and sinker, and gave more over control over of peoples livelihoods to the thug, bankers and insurance companies, see how that works.
I've gone through all the threads you've started. First you're a decent person from a red state. Small town, yada yada. God I love America. I think Republicans and the Republican way works in rural states but not so much in the big city states like Michigan, NY, California, etc. But maybe our big city ways of big government has gotten out of control. Maybe we need to cut the government crap out. We should cut every government agency 30%. Then when we absolutely need to add employees they will but we all know there's a lot of beurocratic waste fraud and abuse.

But I think you prove my theory that I should expect the housewife from Iowa to think the same way a city boy up north thinks.

I've gone through all the threads you've started. First you're a decent person from a red state. Small town, yada yada. God I love America. I think Republicans and the Republican way works in rural states but not so much in the big city states like Michigan, NY, California, etc. But maybe our big city ways of big government has gotten out of control. Maybe we need to cut the government crap out. We should cut every government agency 30%. Then when we absolutely need to add employees they will but we all know there's a lot of beurocratic waste fraud and abuse.

But I think you prove my theory that I should expect the housewife from Iowa to think the same way a city boy up north thinks.
I see, for one I am not a 'housewife' and two I grew up in southern California and am pretty well acquainted with big cities, etc. We have even lived in a few along the way.

In 1970 my parents went to Detroit to buy a new pickup. They owned a new Datsun but wanted a larger pickup. While in Detroit some thuggy union prick keyed their Datsun, they were yelled at with profane words and all sorts of shit. Dad was a union guy, his dad was a union guy, and my brother is a union guy. This is the way it is Sealy, 'you reap what you have sewn'. That is how life works in this old world whether you like it or not.

I see, for one I am not a 'housewife' and two I grew up in southern California and am pretty well acquainted with big cities, etc. We have even lived in a few along the way.

In 1970 my parents went to Detroit to buy a new pickup. They owned a new Datsun but wanted a larger pickup. While in Detroit some thuggy union prick keyed their Datsun, they were yelled at with profane words and all sorts of shit. Dad was a union guy, his dad was a union guy, and my brother is a union guy. This is the way it is Sealy, 'you reap what you have sewn'. That is how life works in this old world whether you like it or not.
I remember being shocked angered and upset seeing foreign cars. Can you blame us?

It's like driving a Tesla through the oil fields.

I remember being shocked angered and upset seeing foreign cars. Can you blame us?

It's like driving a Tesla through the oil fields.
Yes, I can blame you if you believe you have the right to trash personal property that belongs to someone else that they worked hard to pay for in order to satisfy your personal sadistic satisfaction. Detroit screwed its self, just like everyone else does that believes they have the right to demand from everyone else what they want without considering the long term consequences of their own actions on others. Being poor has its advantages too because I can freely tell you to 'GFY' if that is your limited thought process.

I'm making more now. Michigan's back. And Republicans now are saying if you aren't doing better that's your fault. So which is it?

And then let's see wages go higher faster under Trump. They've already been riding for us white collar. The only ones lagging behind are blue collar.

We've all seen a lot of trumps Bs was just campaign Bs. If not show us that blue collar wages are going up when they do. You seriously believe trumps bringing good paying manufacturing jobs home? Show me. You're talking a lot of shit but show me something.

It's a little quick for his policies to have an impact AND to get numbers to show it.

Don’t we realize that our wages are where they are because the Unions brought them up?

all unions did was drive 20 million jobs off shore and thus cause untolled misery. They should be made illegal again before they do more damage to our country!!

It's a little quick for his policies to have an impact AND to get numbers to show it.
He has to do better than the status quo. My prediction is you'll get status que followed by recession and a struggling middle class

Forum List

Back