We're Losing to ISIS ----- No, We Aren't

Gaddafi had American blood on his hands. Good riddance. Mubarak was on his way out, no matter what our position. Had we simply gone in, taken out Bin Laden right after 9-11, and then just stayed out of that poisoned region, it and we would be far better off.

Once again, a simpleton comment to a much more complex issue ... but, we've come to expect it.
I am sorry you can't comprehend the easy stuff, means the harder stuff is a waste of time..

Good shot --- when you can't handle the subject, resort to character assassination. Justify your position, cite your reference, or go away .... seems pretty simple to me.
So you are saying that you have no memory of the request put in almost a year ago, and last week Bone-her said that Oblama needed to rewrite it again???

You want the Congress to abdicate its responsibility, and give Obama a rubber stamp, is that right?
How about the idiot GOP do something other than pass 50 to 100 useless bill against the ACA? How about they address the fact that it was their party that created this nightmare with the criminal invasion of a nation that did not have WMD's, nor was a threat to us.
Caliphates have been happening since.............................Mohomed................

And all have one thing in common..............Convert or die.....................

Long before we were even in the picture..............To say we caused the Caliphate is the ideology of a Dumb Ass............................Which is fitting since that is the symbol of the Democratic Party...................

A group of self serving DEFEATIST.................who said the War was lost even before the Surge.............when it worked they went hmmmmmmmm and then suddenly War was cool...................

Bomb Libya............YEAH TEAM OBAMA..............now it's a shithole with Muslim Fanatics running amuk....................

Nothing said by the Liberal Brigade..............because Obama did it................saying YEAH DEMOCRACY...................in Egypt..................When the Muslim Brotherhood was taking over saying it's DEMOCRACY.....................................

Perhaps these idiots fell on their heads at birth................................

They ignored the military and their recomendations in Iraq................fully withdrew without an ounce of intel capabilities...........watched for years while doing nothing..........................then go we MUST ACT......................and Blame it on SOMEONE ELSE...................

Get your liberal Spayed or Neutered today.......................save the planet from ignorance.

Once again, a simpleton comment to a much more complex issue ... but, we've come to expect it.
I am sorry you can't comprehend the easy stuff, means the harder stuff is a waste of time..

Good shot --- when you can't handle the subject, resort to character assassination. Justify your position, cite your reference, or go away .... seems pretty simple to me.
So you are saying that you have no memory of the request put in almost a year ago, and last week Bone-her said that Oblama needed to rewrite it again???

You want the Congress to abdicate its responsibility, and give Obama a rubber stamp, is that right?
How about the idiot GOP do something other than pass 50 to 100 useless bill against the ACA? How about they address the fact that it was their party that created this nightmare with the criminal invasion of a nation that did not have WMD's, nor was a threat to us.

I read all the bills They are easy to find and the Congress has been rocking so don't even try to hand me bullshit that they are a "do nothing Congress".

You need to keep up with what your government does on a day to day. I monitor both us and Canada before going out to the garden. It's not rocket science.

NOW your bullshit is making my eyes even browner that the Iraq war caused ISIS.

Total unadulterated bullshit. If the asshole idiot in the WH hadn't started to mess with certain leaders with his douche bag Secretary of State trying to pass off giving control of the ME to the Sunni MB, ISIS wouldn't exist.

It's really that simple.

Gaddafi had American blood on his hands. Good riddance. Mubarak was on his way out, no matter what our position. Had we simply gone in, taken out Bin Laden right after 9-11, and then just stayed out of that poisoned region, it and we would be far better off.
So did the Butcher of Bagdad...................he supported terror.................

You pick and chose them by the prevailing POLITICAL WINDS...................which are nothing more than your side passing gas.................causing global warming..................

Stop farting and save the planet.

What does the Muslim world in the Middle East give back to the world...............

CONVERT OR DIE BITCHES......................their LOGO....................

They can kiss my ass...................as can Islam......................as can the Liberals who ignored it..........and helped allow it to grow.............

Ditching Sissy...................who stood against the MB..........................destroyed over a thousand Hamas resupply tunnels to Gaza.................all the while Obama and the liberal Brigade bitching......................even as ISIS murdered Coptic Christians in Libya............................

:cuckoo:

I read all the bills They are easy to find and the Congress has been rocking so don't even try to hand me bullshit that they are a "do nothing Congress".

You need to keep up with what your government does on a day to day. I monitor both us and Canada before going out to the garden. It's not rocket science.

Total unadulterated bullshit. If the asshole idiot in the WH hadn't started to mess with certain leaders with his douche bag Secretary of State trying to pass off giving control of the ME to the Sunni MB, ISIS wouldn't exist.

It's really that simple.
Lady, you are quite willing to kiss the ass of someone that was actively involved in the murder of Americans because of your warped political views. Saddam was our SOB before he became just an SOB. We created him, and then failed to have any kind of plan for what to do after we went to war with him on the basis of lies.

Yet the GOP in Congress sets on it's hands and ignores the presidents request for more military power in the a fore mentioned areas...
Remember when the republicans told the democrats not to pull the troops out of Iraq because it wasn't stable? We told you this shit would happen.

What does the Muslim world in the Middle East give back to the world...............

They can kiss my ass...................as can Islam......................as can the Liberals who ignored it..........and helped allow it to grow.............

Ditching Sissy...................who stood against the MB..........................destroyed over a thousand Hamas resupply tunnels to Gaza.................all the while Obama and the liberal Brigade bitching......................even as ISIS murdered Coptic Christians in Libya............................

The recruiting office for the military is right down the street.

The recruiting office for the military is right down the street.
I served already and in this region...................so take your standard Psyco Liberal BS to someone who cares in this regards..............

This is your standard orifice......................talking point.................

Obama hauled ass and insured a fucking vacuum by full withdrawal...................and he was warned not to do so..........................he and your side ignored it.......................

And then want to blame it on someone else......................You OWN THIS SHIT.................as Iraq wasn't in ISIS hands when Bush left......................

Spreading across the Middle East and Africa...............

Deal with it Bitch.

It's really that simple.
Lady, you are quite willing to kiss the ass of someone that was actively involved in the murder of Americans because of your warped political views. Saddam was our SOB before he became just an SOB. We created him, and then failed to have any kind of plan for what to do after we went to war with him on the basis of lies.

Fuck you. I've supported NONE of them. I've been at my own party shredding many who have supported Obama's ME and Ukrainian strategies.

Why? Because these strategies are FUBAR'D.

I know bullshit when I see it and the Arab Spring was nothing but a cover to give the ME to the MB. Obama is Sunni all the way baby. So is that old douche bag Clinton.

You know? Sunnis. The blood letting mother fuckers of the ME. ISIS, AQ, the Taliban just to name a few.

Remember when Obama campaign was spiking the football and crowing over his "victory" which was to withdraw all us troops and turn Iraq over to ISIS

Are we sure Obama is on our side? Looks like he's done more to help the Jihadist

How's the movement in Libya..............................has your side of the equation decided to FLUSH YET......................

The Radicals over there are ensuring the place remains a shit hole...................We replaced a shit hole leader with a group of Ass Hat Radicals...............

And your side says nothing............................ignores it................because you are too busy trying to kiss Obama's ass.................................................

But I guess that's Bush's fault too.....................You want the evil dictator in Iraq to stay............but want the evil dictator in Libya to remain..............but want the MB to run Egypt.....................and Sissy is bad.............he's evil..........................even though he's standing against terror orgs...................

Your side might one day make up your fucking minds............what's left of it.

On Thursday, the Senate Armed Services Committee convened a hearingto evaluate and scrutinize the effectiveness of the Obama administration’s policies in the Middle East, especially in Iraq and Syria. General Jack Keane, who was the first witness to testify, argued that the fall of Ramadi signals—and indeed proves—that the Obama administration's current strategy in the region has failed.

“While there has been some progress and some success, looking at this strategy today, we know now that the conceptual plan is fundamentally flawed,” he stated. “The resources provided to support Iraq are far from adequate. The timing and urgency to provide arms, equipment, and training is insufficient. And as such we are not only failing, we are losing this war.”

“Moreover, I can say with certainty that this strategy will not defeat ISIS,” he added.

And yet, he also explained the importance of defeating ISIS in Syria, which is where the group is headquartered and carries out its operations.

“We have no strategy to defeat ISIS in Syria,” he intoned. “We have no ground force which is [how we defeat them].”

“Yes we have air power,” he added, “but air power will not defeat ISIS. It has not been able to deny ISIS freedom of maneuver or the ability to attack at will. Syria is ISIS’ sanctuary. We cannot succeed in Iraq if ISIS is allowed to maintain that sanctuary in Syria.”

Worse, Keane argued, ISIS is rapidly expanding their baleful influence into other regions of the world.

“ISIS is expanding beyond Iraq and Syria into Sinai, Yemen, Libya and Afghanistan,” he intoned. “They are also inspiring and motivating radical sympathizers throughout the world.”

“Yet there is no strategy with our allies to counter that expansion,” he continued. “I would go farther to say that there is no strategy to counter the destabilization of the Middle East.”

Dunno who 'we' is, but the US isn't losing a hair to ISIS. Seems to me ISIS is Syria and Iraq's problem for the most part. You know, that country we dropped bombs on twice and invaded, and the other country we wanted to drop bombs on but didn't.

If anything, ISIS is doing what we wouldn't or couldn't. Not exactly an enemy except in rhetoric.

On Thursday, the Senate Armed Services Committee convened a hearingto evaluate and scrutinize the effectiveness of the Obama administration’s policies in the Middle East, especially in Iraq and Syria. General Jack Keane, who was the first witness to testify, argued that the fall of Ramadi signals—and indeed proves—that the Obama administration's current strategy in the region has failed.

“While there has been some progress and some success, looking at this strategy today, we know now that the conceptual plan is fundamentally flawed,” he stated. “The resources provided to support Iraq are far from adequate. The timing and urgency to provide arms, equipment, and training is insufficient. And as such we are not only failing, we are losing this war.”

“Moreover, I can say with certainty that this strategy will not defeat ISIS,” he added.

And yet, he also explained the importance of defeating ISIS in Syria, which is where the group is headquartered and carries out its operations.

“We have no strategy to defeat ISIS in Syria,” he intoned. “We have no ground force which is [how we defeat them].”

“Yes we have air power,” he added, “but air power will not defeat ISIS. It has not been able to deny ISIS freedom of maneuver or the ability to attack at will. Syria is ISIS’ sanctuary. We cannot succeed in Iraq if ISIS is allowed to maintain that sanctuary in Syria.”

Worse, Keane argued, ISIS is rapidly expanding their baleful influence into other regions of the world.

“ISIS is expanding beyond Iraq and Syria into Sinai, Yemen, Libya and Afghanistan,” he intoned. “They are also inspiring and motivating radical sympathizers throughout the world.”

“Yet there is no strategy with our allies to counter that expansion,” he continued. “I would go farther to say that there is no strategy to counter the destabilization of the Middle East.”

Dunno who 'we' is, but the US isn't losing a hair to ISIS. Seems to me ISIS is Syria and Iraq's problem for the most part. You know, that country we dropped bombs on twice and invaded, and the other country we wanted to drop bombs on but didn't.

If anything, ISIS is doing what we wouldn't or couldn't. Not exactly an enemy except in rhetoric.
Your shortsightedness is only exceeded by your willful blindness.

Forum List

Back