A lefty learns to stop worrying and buy a gun...and feels a lot safer...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this story comes through Katie Pavlich....who links to the story in her article....

A Liberal Woman Admits She Has a Gun And It s Awesome - Katie Pavlich

And here is the original piece....

http://www.xojane.com/issues/im-a-lefty-with-a-gun

How could I? Here’s how: I lived alone in a sweet 1905 cottage in a historic section of east Dallas, with original heart pine on the floors and exposed shipboard walls. The first vacation I took after I bought it, someone entered uninvited and stole my new drill, my cheap DVD player, and my expensive tequila. The next three unwanted advances cost me three different laptops and over 100 CDs. And those were just the physical costs.

The emotional costs were much greater. After each break in, I wouldn’t sleep for days. I would move into the guest room, and curl into a tight ball of nerves with a comforter pulled over my head. Despite taking Nyquil, I would wake each time a squirrel ran the perimeter of my backyard fence, convinced someone was coming for me. My dreams were all of victimization, or revenge..........

“So when you live alone, in a house that has been broken into five times, and people keep saying to you, ‘Just move,’ or, ‘It’s only a matter of time before they come while you’re home,’ then you can decide that getting a gun isn’t right for you. But for now, this is what’s right for me.”

And that usually shuts them up.

Last edited:
Wow! I guess being a gun pussy isn`t limited to cowardly racists but we already knew that. Does this person keep her gun in her home for protection or does she carry it around so she can pretend to be a cowboy. Guess what kids, a lot of liberals have guns. See how damn stupid a person is when they assume this and that?

Wow! I guess being a gun pussy isn`t limited to cowardly racists but we already knew that. Does this person keep her gun in her home for protection or does she carry it around so she can pretend to be a cowboy. Guess what kids, a lot of liberals have guns. See how damn stupid a person is when they assume this and that?

Wow! I guess being a gun pussy isn`t limited to cowardly racists but we already knew that.

Yes...we know that members of the democrat party, the home of slavery, jim crow, the kkk and lynching own guns.....

And she may carry it around with her because it is the most effective way to stop a violent criminal attack and as a single woman......she is weaker than the average male, let alone multiple male attackers and living alone she is more vulnerable to thug criminals....you know...people who vote for democrats.....because thug criminals are not voting for Republicans....

What difference does it make if he is right handed or left handed?

Thug criminals don`t vote for anybody. Dumbass.

Yes they do.....who do you think that mob in Baltimore voted for...since the entire leadership in that city has been democrat for decades....dittos Chicago, L.A., D.C.......and on and on.....since democrats don't care about voters legal status.....

Wow! I guess being a gun pussy isn`t limited to cowardly racists but we already knew that.

Yes...we know that members of the democrat party, the home of slavery, jim crow, the kkk and lynching own guns.....

And she may carry it around with her because it is the most effective way to stop a violent criminal attack and as a single woman......she is weaker than the average male, let alone multiple male attackers and living alone she is more vulnerable to thug criminals....you know...people who vote for democrats.....because thug criminals are not voting for Republicans....

She might come home and surprise criminals that are closing to her gun than she is, if she doesn't have it with her.

I'm glad that her ideology didn't prevent her from doing what she needed to do.

Yes they do.....who do you think that mob in Baltimore voted for...since the entire leadership in that city has been democrat for decades....dittos Chicago, L.A., D.C.......and on and on.....since democrats don't care about voters legal status.....
They vote? Prove it!

I see it all the time in Chicago....the alderman bus the low lifes to the polls to vote for the democrats...that is how they maintain their power.....

They vote? Prove it!

I see it all the time in Chicago....the alderman bus the low lifes to the polls to vote for the democrats...that is how they maintain their power.....
You see it all the time? Why do crackers lie so much?

And the joke about chicago is that the dead vote on election day because voter fraud doesn't exist...why are leftists so stupid.....?

And the joke about chicago is that the dead vote on election day because voter fraud doesn't exist...why are leftists so stupid.....?
So you confuse jokes with facts 2aracist goon. You`re still not bringing me proof about "thugs" voting so I`ll assume that I caught another racist pig lying. Unless of course you have a video of this mysterious Alderman driving a "thug" to the polls.

So you confuse jokes with facts 2aracist goon. You`re still not bringing me proof about "thugs" voting so I`ll assume that I caught another racist pig lying. Unless of course you have a video of this mysterious Alderman driving a "thug" to the polls.

Fucking moron.....

After Sunday Service Georgia Churches Get Souls To The Polls NPR

Piney Grove worshippers loaded up on two church buses and, with a caravan of cars following, drove to the voter registration and elections office in Decatur to vote.
News flash! The 15th amendment gave blacks the right to vote and by now you should have gotten over it. Most of the other crackers know this.

Don't tell me...it was the democrats who kept blacks from voting...first with slavery, then with lynchings, poll taxes and literacy tests and then jim crow laws.....then they realized that they could enslave blacks far easier with minimum government welfare.....just ask lyndon johnson.....it was the Republicans who freed the slaves and tried to help them get their rights....

Forum List

Back