We're In A Recession......Two Quarters Of Negative Growth Is Official

More died under Biden. Our groceries were cheap, gas was cheap, and inflation was low. Biden reversed all of it.
Inflation probably would have happened anyway.

Something systemic like that isn't achieved in a short time.

In fact it was building for a couple years during the pandemic panic and our fragile supply chain woes are in large part responsible

It's still kind of a weird thing.

Unemployment is still really low and employers are still crying for help
It is weird because where are all these people working? There seems to be a shortage of people to work across all sectors, which doesnt make sense.

What the hell were these dumbass Moon Bats thinking when they let the dumbest, most worthless Senator that ever served, who was the VP of the most failed administration and who was in the Party that screws up everything they touch get away with stealing an election from the American people?

Did the stupid Moon Bats think everything was going to turn out peachy keen?

I get you point. For the sake of accuracy, without splitting hairs; it's $40B a year.
I have trouble seeing it passing TBH. Manchin wasn't the only hold out and he seems to have agreed to a deal designed to trigger Sinema LOL.

Exactly right, so I am asking as well, why are you in several threads trying to spin this?

How is asking a question "spin"?

I have asked in several threads because nobody has given an answer yet

we-did-it-joe-biden.gif

If you cannot answer the question just say so and move on.
Because you're acting like we havent until last week called a 2 consecutive quarters with negative GDP growth a recession. That somehow recessions arent recessions unless people lose their jobs or there is some other metric we have in the past used to gauge whether or not we were in a recession. If it didnt seem like the Biden Admin had it's hand up your ass moving your mouth I wouldnt ask that question.

It is weird because where are all these people working? There seems to be a shortage of people to work across all sectors, which doesnt make sense.

Exactly, which means that we should not see the normal large rounds of layoffs and firings that come with a recession most of the time

"It's not a recession...you see first quarter was -1.6 and now we are -.9 so we are heading in the right direction. In no way is that a recession if things are getting better.

And the $.50 cent savings that I have blessed you with at the pump because of depleting the Strategic Petroleum Reserve should keep your mouth shut."

- Brandon

Because you're acting like we havent until last week called a 2 consecutive quarters with negative GDP growth a recession.

No I am not. I am 100% onboard with the fact we are in a recession, I 100% agree that 2 consecutive quarters with negative GDP growth a recession.

Now, can you answer the question?
That somehow recessions arent recessions unless people lose their jobs or there is some other metric we have in the past used to gauge whether or not we were in a recession.

I did not say that at all. I am asking how a recession impacts people on a daily basis outside of job loss. It seems a clear enough question.

It makes sense if fewer people are working.
Let's not forget how many people have retired or forced to retire because of Biden's vaccine mandates.
It doesn’t make sense. The economy is adding tons of jobs.

Cool. But we are in a recession right? You can at least admit that correct?

I have said that like 10 times now.

How many more times do I need to say it to make you happy.

Yes, we are in a recession

No I am not. I am 100% onboard with the fact we are in a recession, I 100% agree that 2 consecutive quarters with negative GDP growth a recession.

Now, can you answer the question?

I did not say that at all. I am asking how a recession impacts people on a daily basis outside of job loss. It seems a clear enough question.
Whether or not this causes unemployment problems remains to be seen. The unemployment numbers were under 6% in 2008 during that recession.

I have asked in several threads because nobody has given an answer yet
The 10 types of trolls you'll spot in the wild.
Here are the ten types you'll probably come across in the wild.

1. The "Why is this news?" troll

Mashable Image

"Why is this news?" Troll Credit: Vicky Leta / Mashable
This troll's objective is to say that the thing you're talking about is not worth talking about. This could be any subject at any time: politics, coffee, your own family, an election on the day of the election. Anything! No matter what, the troll will ask, "Why is this news?" Yes, even if it it news. Such is the nature of the troll.

Forum List

Back