We're Getting Married!

Gee, what a a surprise, you're STILL an idiot

The question of states right would only apply if the feds were trying to take a power from the states. In this case, they are not.

You fucking moron.

Do states have the right to pass these laws or not Dumb as Fuck Bear?

I noticed that Bear ignored this question. Hmmmm....

Because you are stupid and don't understand the question of "states' rights" and don't understand that that argument doesn't apply here, I've already explained it to you in a way a child could understand.

But, even though it's completely off topic, I will say this Where the hell have I made an argument for "states' rights" that would lead you to believe I'd argue that in THIS case?

It's a yes or no question Dodge Bear. Do you believe states have the right to pass these laws? I'm with you, abolish them at the Federal level, but can states enact their own protections of minorities or not, Dancing Bear?

My God you are stupid, I have already answered that question. Like 10 pages ago.

No, you kinda danced around it. Yes or no, Tapdance Bear? Do you support states passing these laws?

Do states have the right to pass these laws or not Dumb as Fuck Bear?

Because you are stupid and don't understand the question of "states' rights" and don't understand that that argument doesn't apply here, I've already explained it to you in a way a child could understand.

But, even though it's completely off topic, I will say this Where the hell have I made an argument for "states' rights" that would lead you to believe I'd argue that in THIS case?

It's a yes or no question Dodge Bear. Do you believe states have the right to pass these laws? I'm with you, abolish them at the Federal level, but can states enact their own protections of minorities or not, Dancing Bear?

My God you are stupid, I have already answered that question. Like 10 pages ago.

No, you kinda danced around it. Yes or no, Tapdance Bear? Do you support states passing these laws?

You truly are retarded.

I QUITE clearly said that IF a state's Constitution affords a state such authority, then yes, if not then no.

You truly are retarded.

I QUITE clearly said that IF a state's Constitution affords a state such authority, then yes, if not then no.

Then I guess you can quit whining about gays and PA laws since there aren't any at the Federal level. We know that PA laws have already passed US Constitutional muster so I guess you can go tilt at windmills cantcha? Oh, and a tee and a hee.

You truly are retarded.

Then I guess you can quit whining about gays and PA laws since there aren't any at the Federal level. We know that PA laws have already passed US Constitutional muster so I guess you can go tilt at windmills cantcha? Oh, and a tee and a hee.

whos whining stupid? This is a DISCUSSION board.

And it must REALLY piss you off that you faggots aren't protected at the federal level the way blacks are eh?

You truly are retarded.

And it must REALLY piss you off that you faggots aren't protected at the federal level the way blacks are eh?
^he mad! It won't be long before he puts Seawytch on ignore for besting him.

:thup:

I wonder what your point is.

There are Christians who used to be Jews. There are women who used to be men. There are even blacks who have changed their skin color so to no longer be identified as black.

What does any of that have to do with their 'natural children'?
There are no Christians who used to be Jews. once a Jew, always a Jew.

Wow! You really have no concept of the real world, do you, except what is in your small mind. I happen to know a Jewish lady who converted to Christianity....she was a friend of mine, who passed away a couple of years ago.

Some 2,000 European Jews converted to Christianity every year during the 19th century, but in the 1890s the number was running closer to 3,000 per year, — 1,000 in Austria Hungary (Galizian Poland), 1,000 in Russia (Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania), 500 in Germany (Posen), and the remainder in the English world.
List of converts to Christianity from Judaism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know Jewish law, and since you don't, maybe you should stick to what you know, which isn't much actually, because you're not that bright....I've never really paid much attention to your posts before, now i know why. Once a Jew, always a Jew. You can't "convert" out. You're are just considered a lost Jew, but every bit as much a Jew as an orthodox, practicing, Jew. Now you've learned something today:up: ....Get lost

Frankly- who cares about Jewish law? Certainly Jews who converted out don't.

If they don't consider themselves Jews, why would they give a damn what you or any rabbi thinks.
Who cares what you think moron. certainly not Jews and you're off topic anyway..."Frankly" ..STFU

Right back at you- off topic and all.

You truly are retarded.

Didn't you mean to say 'faggots aren't protected at the federal level the way n*ggers are eh?'

Didn't you mean to say 'faggots aren't protected at the federal level the way n*ggers are eh?'

I've noticed that "Smarter than the average Bear" always seems willing for a flame war on threads such as these in such a way that garners sympathy for the LGBT cult.

Maybe that explains that poster's name online here.

I've noticed that "Smarter than the average Bear" always seems willing for a flame war on threads such as these in such a way that garners sympathy for the LGBT cult.

Maybe that explains that poster's name online here.

Another example of your keen analysis leading to a conclusion that has nothing to do with reality.

You truly are retarded.

Piss me off? No, it doesn't piss me off. Guys cutting me off in traffic piss me off.

It obviously pisses you off that you've got no foot to stand on when sniveling about PA laws though. :lol:

lol...It doesn't take much to be "above" a lowly half-niggrah cab driver.

Howey , is that true?

Please see his quote in THIS quote block (not that I give a shit).

Also, "the tell" is PUNCTUATED very plainly in said quote as to who this ass-wipe really is.

Howey said that to you after you posted this:

Howey I just do not think that you are actually a gay man. You do not write like one, nor do you think like one.

I have a sneaking suspicion though, that you like pretting to be other people for the simple pleasure of feeling "above it all."

You are a fraud and a liar.

Some scams can't be laid upon everyone ~

If you were to say some of those things to me....no telling what I would call you!

I could not care less WHAT you call me.

If don't care, why did you complain about it?

WHO SAID I don't like gays??????

Howey isn't gay - he's a dickhead who want's stupid people to swallow what he's saying.

More than a tad bit disappointed in you over this, Mert; Howey calls me "a lowly half-niggrah," but you accuse ME of hating gays? Un-flipping-real!

Wow!

Please point out ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE since the time I joined and show me where I hate gays!!!!

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

You keep doing it and then you want people to feel sorry for you? Only those that agree with your nasty comments will agree with you...this is Howey's thread announcing his marriage. If you have proof that he is not gay, post it, but your accusations are insults.

I want people to feel sorry for me? Just like I hate gay people, eh?

Well, there was a post from you where you asked me why I was getting after you but not after Howey when he made that statement about you....and another where you were claiming that we were coming after you for your comments but not after Howey.....that sure sounds like you wanted sympathy..(but you either deleted the posts or they were scrubbed by CK, so now you can claim you weren't asking for mercy and you don't care.

Maybe you just hate Howey and not all gays, but making fun of his being homosexual makes you come off as someone who doesn't like gays. That's all.

lol...It doesn't take much to be "above" a lowly half-niggrah cab driver.

Howey , is that true?

Please see his quote in THIS quote block (not that I give a shit).

Also, "the tell" is PUNCTUATED very plainly in said quote as to who this ass-wipe really is.

Howey said that to you after you posted this:

Howey I just do not think that you are actually a gay man. You do not write like one, nor do you think like one.

I have a sneaking suspicion though, that you like pretting to be other people for the simple pleasure of feeling "above it all."

You are a fraud and a liar.

Some scams can't be laid upon everyone ~

If you were to say some of those things to me....no telling what I would call you!

I could not care less WHAT you call me.

Mertex is an idiot place her on ignore and move on
Bwahahaha, says the moron who claims he isn't against discrimination, but he supports discrimination.....what an idiot. Can't stand it when people can see how stupid you really are, DumberThanTheAverageSchmuck.

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

You keep doing it and then you want people to feel sorry for you? Only those that agree with your nasty comments will agree with you...this is Howey's thread announcing his marriage. If you have proof that he is not gay, post it, but your accusations are insults.

BAHAHAHA she essentially accused you of using HETEROSEXUAL as an insult LOL

OMG....you keep getting stupider and stupider. Telling a Homosexual that he is lying about being homosexual is an insult, idiot. Of course, you can't comprehend it....you still think you don't discriminate just because you support discrimination.......Bwahahaha....moron.

Not my style Bear - that's a cowardly response; i take people on till they "get it."

No more comments from me in this thread; time for me to move on. I will only share any further thoughts on the matter with Howey himself, via PM.

Out.

Did you just call me a coward you fucking n!gger cone head? :D

You're worse than that, StupiderThanTheAverageSchmuck.

Not my style Bear - that's a cowardly response; i take people on till they "get it."

No more comments from me in this thread; time for me to move on. I will only share any further thoughts on the matter with Howey himself, via PM.

Out.

Did you just call me a coward you fucking n!gger cone head? :D

You're worse than that, StupiderThanTheAverageSchmuck.

Well, there was a post from you where you asked me why I was getting after you but not after Howey when he made that statement about you....and another where you were claiming that we were coming after you for your comments but not after Howey.....that sure sounds like you wanted sympathy..(but you either deleted the posts or they were scrubbed by CK, so now you can claim you weren't asking for mercy and you don't care.

Maybe you just hate Howey and not all gays, but making fun of his being homosexual makes you come off as someone who doesn't like gays. That's all.

I respectfully excused myself from this thread, why is that so hard for you to wrap your brain around.

I respectfully excused myself from this thread, why is that so hard for you to wrap your brain around.

You do realize that Mertex is clinically retarded don't you? I mean she can't even understand the difference between supporting someone's right to discriminate from supporting discrimination

I was answering your post, the one before you said goodbye. And, if you excused yourself from the the thread why did you respond again? Oh, I get it, you want to have the last word...........:D

You do realize that Mertex is clinically retarded don't you? I mean she can't even understand the difference between supporting someone's right to discriminate from supporting discrimination

You're such an idiot.....when you support someone's right to discriminate, you are supporting discrimination. Maybe you are trying to say that you don't discriminate, but you support discrimination. Get some elementary child to explain it to you, moron.

Forum List

Back