We're Getting Married!

lol...It doesn't take much to be "above" a lowly half-niggrah cab driver.

I guess, but to say that you somehow think yourself better is somewhat laughable; especially when you, yourself are nothing put a fake gay man announcing that you are getting married for the soul purpose of scamming a bunch of people whom you deem "beneath you."

How is he scamming anyone? Did he ask you for money? Did he ask you for a gift? Just because you don't happen to like gays doesn't mean you have a right to make false accusations. You didn't even need to come into the thread if you are so turned off by homosexuality.

Wishing someone happiness doesn't mean you have to accept or participate in the same type of lifestyle.

WHO SAID I don't like gays??????
Your comments to him are a good indication.

Howey isn't gay - he's a dickhead who want's stupid people to swallow what he's saying.
I didn't know you knew him personally to be able to know that he is not gay.

More than a tad bit disappointed in you over this, Mert; Howey calls me "a lowly half-niggrah," but you accuse ME of hating gays? Un-flipping-real!
If you were to start a thread sharing something personal about yourself and people were dissing you and calling you names and being insulting, I would defend you too.
I guess a person can only take so much.....and, you called me stupid, that's why I didn't care that he called you names, but I don't like people that resort to name-calling without cause.

Wow!

Please point out ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE since the time I joined and show me where I hate gays!!!!

Well, Howey claims he is gay. I believe him, so in your comment, I'm "stupid". You have been insulting him......is there some other reason? Telling someone they are a liar is not something you tell someone that you don't hate. If you don't believe him that he is gay, tell him you don't believe him, but accusing him of lying is an insult unless you know him personally, and know for a fact that he isn't.

Howey , is that true?

Please see his quote in THIS quote block (not that I give a shit).

Also, "the tell" is PUNCTUATED very plainly in said quote as to who this ass-wipe really is.

Howey said that to you after you posted this:

Howey I just do not think that you are actually a gay man. You do not write like one, nor do you think like one.

I have a sneaking suspicion though, that you like pretting to be other people for the simple pleasure of feeling "above it all."

You are a fraud and a liar.

Some scams can't be laid upon everyone ~

If you were to say some of those things to me....no telling what I would call you!

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

You keep doing it and then you want people to feel sorry for you? Only those that agree with your nasty comments will agree with you...this is Howey's thread announcing his marriage. If you have proof that he is not gay, post it, but your accusations are insults.

Don't care that Howie's getting married. Don't even want to know. Don't want to know what gays are or aren't doing. Don't care about the straights either.

Then why did you even bother to come into this thread....surely you were able to read the OP and knew what it was about.

Such hypocrisy from the haters....they can't even freaking admit they are homophobes and hate people that aren't cookie-cutter replicas of themselves.

I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians.

There's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians
Some of us aren't lying hypocrites.

That's only because you think that Christians wouldn't even dare go into a bakery owned by gays to do business.....but you're wrong. Not all Christians are twisted in the head.

I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians.

There's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians
Some of us aren't lying hypocrites.

Oh but Fox News would go ballistic- as would most of the "Moral Majority", as would most of the Christians on these boards

Oh, I'd go ape shit to, IF the law were applied unfairly. Who the fuck wouldn't?

Or, are you suggesting that because I oppose the law in principle I shouldn't be afforded it's protection?

Lets review the discussion- shall we?
1) I wonder how Fox News and the anti-gay bigots on this board would react if they heard about a business that refuses to serve Christians
2)(your response) here's already been a thread on it. We acknowledged that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians(presumably you were answering on behalf of the anti-gay bigots and not Fox News)
3)(my post- regarding Fox News which you had left out)Oh but Fox News would go ballistic- as would most of the "Moral Majority", as would most of the Christians on these boards

I really can't even figure out what your point is supposed to be- you first of all say that gay bakers should be able to refuse service to Christians and then you say you would go ballistic if they did.

Yes Fox News would go balliistic- not because Christians were being unfairly targeted- but because it was Christians targeted not homosexuals. Fox would be fine with uneven application of the law as long as it favors Fox's viewing base- and inflames them.

DumberThanTheAverageDoofus can't be held responsible for what he says - just look at my sig.....:)

Howey , is that true?

Also, "the tell" is PUNCTUATED very plainly in said quote as to who this ass-wipe really is.

Howey I just do not think that you are actually a gay man. You do not write like one, nor do you think like one.

I have a sneaking suspicion though, that you like pretting to be other people for the simple pleasure of feeling "above it all."

If you were to say some of those things to me....no telling what I would call you!

I could not care less WHAT you call me.

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

You keep doing it and then you want people to feel sorry for you? Only those that agree with your nasty comments will agree with you...this is Howey's thread announcing his marriage. If you have proof that he is not gay, post it, but your accusations are insults.

I want people to feel sorry for me? Just like I hate gay people, eh?

Howey , is that true?

I could not care less WHAT you call me.

Mertex is an idiot place her on ignore and move on

I want people to feel sorry for me? Just like I hate gay people, eh?

BAHAHAHA she essentially accused you of using HETEROSEXUAL as an insult LOL

Not my style Bear - that's a cowardly response; i take people on till they "get it."

No more comments from me in this thread; time for me to move on. I will only share any further thoughts on the matter with Howey himself, via PM.

Out.

Not my style Bear - that's a cowardly response; i take people on till they "get it."

No more comments from me in this thread; time for me to move on. I will only share any further thoughts on the matter with Howey himself, via PM.

Out.

Did you just call me a coward you fucking n!gger cone head? :D

Kids without a parent of each gender are missing something, especially boys. Boys need fathers not two "mothers" although, i'll give you it's better to be adapted than not :thup:

No, actually they don't. All studies on the subject show that there is no difference in outcomes of children raised by straights and children raised by gays.

Does the gender of parents really matter?

Extending their prior work on gender and family, Dr. Biblarz and Dr. Stacey of New York University, analyzed relevant studies about parenting, including available research on single-mother and single-father households, gay male parents and lesbian parents. Their review included 30 studies that compared two-parent lesbian couples to heterosexual coparents, 1 compared gay male to heterosexual coparents, and 2 compared lesbian to gay male coparents. They also reviewed 48 studies of single male or female parents.

In their analysis, the researchers found no evidence of gender-based parenting abilities, with the "exception of lactation," noting that very little about the gender of the parent has significance for children's psychological adjustment and social success. They found there are far more similarities than differences among children of lesbian and heterosexual parents. On average, two mothers tended to play with their children more, were less likely to use physical discipline, and were less likely to raise children with chauvinistic attitudes. Studies of gay male families are still limited.
Only in your warped mind boys don't need fathers or girls don't need mothers:cuckoo:

Are you saying that all boys that were raised without a father or somewhat screwed up? All girls raised without a mother by a single father are screwed up?
Maybe you're the one that's screwed up......there are plenty of boys being raised by single mothers that have turned out just fine.....try another line.
Yep and my brother and I are two of those boys genius. Life would have been must better with a good father though.....You people:eusa_eh:

You're a boy genius? You don't know that your life would have been better with a good father....unless you are psychic! There are many a psycho that has come out of a family with both parents......

Jeffrey Dahmer had what is concidered a fairly normal childhood. His parents fought almost non-stop until they divorced while Jeff was still in school. But there were no major problems such as beatings or abuse.

Richard Storlett of Georgia had a solid upbringing with no abuse of any kind.

Paul Bernardo of Canada had a normal childhood but grew up to be a sexual sadest and serial killer.

Cary Staynor of California had a normal childhood with the exception of the kidnapping of his younger brother Steven. Staynor was responsible for four deaths in Yosemite Natl. Park.

Who are some serial killers who have had a normal childhood life and why they would kill people

Myths about Fatherless Boys - Celebrity Boys Raised without Daddy - Successful Single Mom Sons

Also.....Obama was raised by a single mom.....so don't blame your inadequacies on the fact that you didn't have a father.

You're not too bright I keep that in mind as i read your stupidity

Ah SeaBytch proves how irrational she is. How the fuck would I know how old your kids are dumb shit, or how long you've been with your partner?

What an idiot.

Let's just use the general then. There are women who have natural children who now self identify as lesbian correct?

Because you had already responded to a post in which I had stated that I had been with my partner for 20 years. A moronic bigot immediately assumes that I had to have had sex with a man. Someone smarter and more enlightened knows that gays have been having kids through AI and IVF for decades. (I've done both, for a total of five babies)

Uh huh

anyway, you avoided the question. Are there or are there not women who were at one time married to men and had children with them who now self identify as lesbian?

I wonder what your point is.

There are Christians who used to be Jews. There are women who used to be men. There are even blacks who have changed their skin color so to no longer be identified as black.

What does any of that have to do with their 'natural children'?
There are no Christians who used to be Jews. once a Jew, always a Jew.

Wow! You really have no concept of the real world, do you, except what is in your small mind. I happen to know a Jewish lady who converted to Christianity....she was a friend of mine, who passed away a couple of years ago.

Some 2,000 European Jews converted to Christianity every year during the 19th century, but in the 1890s the number was running closer to 3,000 per year, — 1,000 in Austria Hungary (Galizian Poland), 1,000 in Russia (Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania), 500 in Germany (Posen), and the remainder in the English world.
List of converts to Christianity from Judaism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know Jewish law, and since you don't, maybe you should stick to what you know, which isn't much actually, because you're not that bright....I've never really paid much attention to your posts before, now i know why. Once a Jew, always a Jew. You can't "convert" out. You're are just considered a lost Jew, but every bit as much a Jew as an orthodox, practicing, Jew. Now you've learned something today:up: ....Get lost

Because you had already responded to a post in which I had stated that I had been with my partner for 20 years. A moronic bigot immediately assumes that I had to have had sex with a man. Someone smarter and more enlightened knows that gays have been having kids through AI and IVF for decades. (I've done both, for a total of five babies)

Uh huh

anyway, you avoided the question. Are there or are there not women who were at one time married to men and had children with them who now self identify as lesbian?

There are Christians who used to be Jews. There are women who used to be men. There are even blacks who have changed their skin color so to no longer be identified as black.

Wow! You really have no concept of the real world, do you, except what is in your small mind. I happen to know a Jewish lady who converted to Christianity....she was a friend of mine, who passed away a couple of years ago.

Some 2,000 European Jews converted to Christianity every year during the 19th century, but in the 1890s the number was running closer to 3,000 per year, — 1,000 in Austria Hungary (Galizian Poland), 1,000 in Russia (Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania), 500 in Germany (Posen), and the remainder in the English world.

I know Jewish law, and since you don't, maybe you should stick to what you know, which isn't much actually, because you're not that bright....I've never really paid much attention to your posts before, now i know why. Once a Jew, always a Jew. You can't "convert" out. You're are just considered a lost Jew, but every bit as much a Jew as an orthodox, practicing, Jew. Now you've learned something today:up: ....Get lost

Frankly- who cares about Jewish law? Certainly Jews who converted out don't.

If they don't consider themselves Jews, why would they give a damn what you or any rabbi thinks.

If you weren't such a lying POS you would realize and admit that I have made it clear. PA laws shouldn't exist, has NOTHING to do with GAYS using such laws.

I never denied you said so. I already told you to call your congressman and get them repealed at the Federal level. You don't object to state laws now do you? "States rights" and all that....

You just are dumb

I object to the federal laws based on the question of constitutional authority. Meaning the federal government has no authority do so. Has nothing to do with "state's rights"

As for state laws, that would entirely depend on whether a state's constitution gave that state the authority to pass such laws. If the answer is no, then I object to that law based on the same reasons that I object to the federal law.

If the answer is yes, I laugh at whomever allowed that to happen, but conclude that the law is just and proper.

Poor SeaBytch, it must confuse you when people base their opinions on sound reasoning.

Have you called your congressman? Even Rand the Tribble Paul walked back his civil rights act comments. How much political will do you think there is to repeal PA laws?

Social Political Issues Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project

Yes it has something to do with states rights. Either states have the right to have PA laws or they don't. Do you or don't you support states rights?

If so, then you should really STFU since there are no PA laws that protect gays at the Federal level.

Gee, what a a surprise, you're STILL an idiot

The question of states right would only apply if the feds were trying to take a power from the states. In this case, they are not.

You fucking moron.

Do states have the right to pass these laws or not Dumb as Fuck Bear?

I noticed that Bear ignored this question. Hmmmm....

I never denied you said so. I already told you to call your congressman and get them repealed at the Federal level. You don't object to state laws now do you? "States rights" and all that....

You just are dumb

I object to the federal laws based on the question of constitutional authority. Meaning the federal government has no authority do so. Has nothing to do with "state's rights"

As for state laws, that would entirely depend on whether a state's constitution gave that state the authority to pass such laws. If the answer is no, then I object to that law based on the same reasons that I object to the federal law.

If the answer is yes, I laugh at whomever allowed that to happen, but conclude that the law is just and proper.

Poor SeaBytch, it must confuse you when people base their opinions on sound reasoning.

Have you called your congressman? Even Rand the Tribble Paul walked back his civil rights act comments. How much political will do you think there is to repeal PA laws?

Yes it has something to do with states rights. Either states have the right to have PA laws or they don't. Do you or don't you support states rights?

If so, then you should really STFU since there are no PA laws that protect gays at the Federal level.

The question of states right would only apply if the feds were trying to take a power from the states. In this case, they are not.

You fucking moron.

Because you are stupid and don't understand the question of "states' rights" and don't understand that that argument doesn't apply here, I've already explained it to you in a way a child could understand.

But, even though it's completely off topic, I will say this Where the hell have I made an argument for "states' rights" that would lead you to believe I'd argue that in THIS case?

You just are dumb

You fucking moron.

Because you are stupid and don't understand the question of "states' rights" and don't understand that that argument doesn't apply here, I've already explained it to you in a way a child could understand.

But, even though it's completely off topic, I will say this Where the hell have I made an argument for "states' rights" that would lead you to believe I'd argue that in THIS case?

It's a yes or no question Dodge Bear. Do you believe states have the right to pass these laws? I'm with you, abolish them at the Federal level, but can states enact their own protections of minorities or not, Dancing Bear?

You fucking moron.

It's a yes or no question Dodge Bear. Do you believe states have the right to pass these laws? I'm with you, abolish them at the Federal level, but can states enact their own protections of minorities or not, Dancing Bear?

My God you are stupid, I have already answered that question. Like 10 pages ago.

Uh huh

Frankly- who cares about Jewish law? Certainly Jews who converted out don't.

If they don't consider themselves Jews, why would they give a damn what you or any rabbi thinks.
Who cares what you think moron. certainly not Jews and you're off topic anyway..."Frankly" ..STFU

Forum List

Back