We’re At the Pivot Point

Does that including buying Trump's NFT's? LOL
77vvvz.jpg

I wish it were only that, we would be so lucky.

If you really want to know, watch the entirety of that video. Dr. Meryl Nass, M.D., shares a little bit of her story about how the global scientific directorate came after her medical license to practice medicine, with the excuse of the, "scamdemic." So we now have precedent. This is who conducts and is in this conversation, we aren't doing this with amateurs, I highly recommend you take the time to listen. . .

View attachment 748516

They broach a little bit of trans-humanism, and hypothesize on the state's potential to use One Health to force folks into thing's like Musk's Neuralink Brain Chip, and other related tech, onto folks, into the future.

We are talking about truly Orwellian things, when the US Constitution is no longer supreme.
I’ll go back and listen.

I wish it were only that, we would be so lucky.

If you really want to know, watch the entirety of that video. Dr. Meryl Nass, M.D., shares a little bit of her story about how the global scientific directorate came after her medical license to practice medicine, with the excuse of the, "scamdemic." So we now have precedent. This is who conducts and is in this conversation, we aren't doing this with amateurs, I highly recommend you take the time to listen. . .

View attachment 748516

They broach a little bit of trans-humanism, and hypothesize on the state's potential to use One Health to force folks into thing's like Musk's Neuralink Brain Chip, and other related tech, onto folks, into the future.

We are talking about truly Orwellian things, when the US Constitution is no longer supreme.

I have not gotten to this one yet. . . it is a busy day, and I have been in poor health the past few days. . .

BUT, I want to get it out here, in case you folks are bored and wanted to get to it. It looks to be very informative, and a must see. The last one certainly was.
I will also post the links to this one, as they look interesting, and might interest some of you.

WHO's Sordid History of So-Called Pandemics​

Interview 1786 - WHO's Sordid History of So-Called Pandemics

Corbett • 02/13/2023 • 13 Comments
". . via CHD.TV: James Corbett and Meryl Nass continue their efforts to unpack the WHO’s vast bureaucratic overreach toward a global biosecurity state. Interpreting recently drafted amendments to the International Health Regulations for future pandemics, Nass and Corbett remind us of the sordid history of so-called pandemics, from Smallpox, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Zika, Ebola, Monkeypox to COVID, pointing out the failures of the WHO at dealing with nearly every one of them. Yet one area continuously prevails, curiously evading public questioning — the demand for toxic products and the success of selling pharmaceuticals, and the sleeper contracts which activate the WHO’s financial fangs. Don’t miss this quintessential duo on today’s ‘Good Morning CHD’."

References:

Feb 6, 2020: Report Of The Review Committee Regarding Amendments To The International Health Regulations (2005)

Corbett Report — Medical Martial Law

The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act

Whitney Webb — All Roads Lead To Dark Winter

James Corbett — WHO Scaremongering For Big Pharma

Ebola ‘Secret Serum’: Small Biopharma, The Army, And Big Tobacco

Scientist Working On Gov't Ebola Drug Joked About GMO Virus

Dr. "Doom" Pianka Speaks

Bill Gates: The Next Epidemic — Lessons From Ebola

Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine was designed in just two days

Zero Draft Of The WHO CA+ For The Consideration Of The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body At Its Fourth Meeting

9/11 Cover Up Director Appointed To Chair COVID Cover Up Group

35M People Dying From Hunger Worldwide: UN Official

This one is an hour long, but, IMO, it is the most important issue you can be updated on, even more so than the war or the economy.

Soon, the US will not have national sovereignty, and it will even affect the first Amendment. It will even affect what is in your food.

Apparently, they have already passed some of this into law with the last NDAA. Likewise, the globalists have been talking about redefining the international treaty as either a "compact," or an "agreement," so that either diplomats or a simple majority can make it law in various "democracies."

I can't stress enough how important this content is. It will not be covered in the MSM.

Interview 1789 - The One Hell Agenda on CHD TV

Corbett • 03/12/2023 • 19 Comments

"via CHD.TV: James Corbett and Meryl Nass, M.D. return to “Good Morning CHD” to discuss the latest updates on the WHO’s IHR proposed amendments + Zero Draft Pandemic treaty, highlighting the latest meetings that took place from February 20 - 24, and laying particular emphasis on the proposed “One Health Approach” — a broad new landscape of interconnected and interdependent relationships with humans, animals and the environment. Touted as an ‘non-colonial’ solution to the current ‘anthropocentric’ view on the ecosystem, the proposed solutions are anything but holistic. New fast tracked mRNA products for livestock raise concerns of equity for animal rights, considering no adverse events reporting system structure for animals currently exists. As the reality of global vaccine passports draws nearer, is the “One Health Approach” really a "One Hell" power grab for all living beings and plants on earth, and will world domination of public health will now be sold to the public under the guise of “anti-colonialism”? Watch this episode featuring the movement’s most fascinating duo on CHD.TV to find out!"

The One Health Agenda With James Corbett​

SHOW NOTES:

Previous editions of Meryl and James' monthly conversation

HR Working Group Feb 20-24, 2023 — Second Meeting Of The Working Group On Amendments To The International Health Regulations (2005)

World Health Organization Pushes For Global Vaccine Passports

Fourth Meeting Of The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) For A WHO Instrument On Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness And Response

WHO Moves Forward With Plans To Target “Misinformation” “Infodemics” Through International Pandemic Treaty

World Health Organization Pushes For Global Vaccine Passports

The Future Of Livestock Vaccines

Court Takes Half-Step Toward Animals Suing

MRNA Vaccines For Livestock? - Questions For Corbett #097

Corbett Report — CRISPR

Upton Sinclair’s ‘The Jungle’ — The Corbett Report

The Proposed Amendments To The International Health Regulations: An Analysis

Intergovernmental Negotiating Body On Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness And Response Parallel Session 6

Working Group Breakdown

Proposed Amendments

2023 NDAA [Signed December 2022]

Bill Gates — How To Prevent The Next Pandemic

One Health Basics - CDC

CDC's One Health Office: What We Do

One Health Joint Plan Of Action Launched And Presented By WHO And The Quadripartite Partners

One Health Joint Plan Of Action Launched To Address Health Threats To Humans, Animals, Plants And Environment

One Health High Level Expert Panel (OHHLEP) And The Quadripartite

Last edited:
3 days ago

The WHO Is Staging A Global Power Grab & No One’s Doing Anything!​

Today we have Jimmy Dore, RFK jr, Naomi Wolf, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Glen Greenwald, and Steve Bannon all on the same side.

If you'd have told me that 10 years ago, I'd have thought you were on drugs.

The good news, I just checked, it appears, the talks have stalled on this;

World wide, we needed to get the word out, and stop it.

Why the pandemic treaty risks becoming COVID-19 groundhog day

Talks are stalling, but everyone benefits when the fruits of vaccine and drugs research are shared equitably.

". . .In spite of a promising start to talks on the world’s first treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness, negotiations have stalled. Tensions between countries are so high that an agreement by the target date of May 2024 is now unlikely.. . "

I don't know if public opinion mattered, or just their own petty turf wars ended it, but for now, it looks like we are safe.

Forum List

Back