Were 4 Americans sacrificed at Benghazi so Obama could fake having defeated Al Qaeda?

H1Rn18d.jpg

To those complaining about the long, costly investigation: It would have been 1/10 that much, if the Democrats had told the truth forthrightly, instead of obfuscating, lying, ignoring subpoenas, deleting emails, and generally obstructing the investigation into four dead Americans as long as they could.
So if you are angry over a long, costly, and (so far) unproductive investigation, complain to the Democrats. They made it that way.
Back to the subject:
Why was the security at the Benghazi compound progressively reduced month after month with a major election looming, even as attacks became worse and more frequent, and they sent message after message asking for MORE security and guards... even as the State Dept. was spending money on luxuries at other diplomatic posts?

To those complaining about the long, costly investigation: It would have been 1/10 that much, if the Democrats had told the truth forthrightly, instead of obfuscating, lying, ignoring subpoenas, deleting emails, and generally obstructing the investigation into four dead Americans as long as they could.
So if you are angry over a long, costly, and (so far) unproductive investigation, complain to the Democrats. They made it that way.
Back to the subject:
Why was the security at the Benghazi compound progressively reduced month after month with a major election looming, even as attacks became worse and more frequent, and they sent message after message asking for MORE security and guards... even as the State Dept. was spending money on luxuries at other diplomatic posts?
It wasn't, and Stevens himself turned down more security, twice...

Back to the subject:
You mean back to the lie, back to the loaded question fallacy, and back to conservatives trying to exploit 'Benghazi' for some perceived partisan gain.

Back to the subject:
You mean back to the lie, back to the loaded question fallacy, and back to conservatives trying to exploit 'Benghazi' for some perceived partisan gain.
Looks like the usual leftist sycophants can do nothing but clap their hands over their ears and chant monotonously, "It isn't so, it isn't so, it isn't so......" in response to documented facts they can't find any evidence to refute. :cuckoo:

Anyone seen the video of the mother of one of those killed, today on msnbc?
I can find the video to post it?

Back to the subject:
Looks like the usual leftist sycophants can do nothing but clap their hands over their ears and chant monotonously, "It isn't so, it isn't so, it isn't so......" in response to documented facts they can't find any evidence to refute. :cuckoo:
So far you haven't presented any facts, and all the official reports say what you believe is bullshit.

Please don't feed the trolls.
Love feeding them... makes things fun late at night!
Then please open your own thread, and have at it all you like there.

You mean YOU have decided what may, and may not be posted in a thread?
Nope, just a friendly request. Please take it to your own thread and enjoy all you want.
PMS won't stop posting, why would I?
Who said you should? See my request above.

I'd prefer you didn't strew garbage all over my thread, is all.

Ignore the troll and he'll go away.

Please.

Nope, just a friendly request. Please take it to your own thread and enjoy all you want.

Please.

You're one of the few I'll respect for asking decently...Now lets see if PMS does also!

Please.

You're one of the few I'll respect for asking decently...Now lets see if PMS does also!
I've found gum underneath tables that was far more worthy of respect than you two and your need to beat Hillary over the head, with what's left of Chris Stevens...

Please.

I've found gum underneath tables that was far more worthy of respect than you two and your need to beat Hillary over the head, with what's left of Chris Stevens...
It just doesn't matter to Hildabeast... A loopy kunt

Please.

This next year is really gonna suck for you, she's probably the next President...

Please.

This next year is really gonna suck for you, she's probably the next President...
If so ten to one she never shows up on an Indian res??

Please.

If so ten to one she never shows up on an Indian res??
Name the last POTUS who has?

Forum List

Back