Well, Well, Well: 'Gentle Giant' Mike Brown's Juvenile Record Involves 2nd-Degree Murder

I'll wait until I see it from and bonafide news media or a poster that doesn't have a disgusting avatar.

A "bonafide news media"? Name one. As to "a disgusting avatar", true, but no worse than what Muslim broadsides in the US were distributing openly, and probably no worse than the disgusting anti-white racist remarks from the president's own big mouth.

Last edited:
EDIT: DAMN @theDoctorisIn beat me to it! :laugh:

I love the other top stories on that site.

"Hidden base under the pacific discovered? Mysterious red glow remains unexplained."

"Proof Aliens spraying chemtrails using hologram planes!"

"Nibiru position 08 31 2014 Putin Nuclear warnings"
^ about as crazy as it gets btw

"Plans for World War 3 announced: Obama to seek UN approval in Septembe (not congress)"

Hey maybe Matthew's right and the rest of us are just getting our news from the wrong places? :dunno:

The narrative is already in, Brown was a :gentle Giant, Nothing to see here move along.

Lol what narrative are you seeing? Let me remind you that the narrative pushed by the most popular news channel in America and the GOP's rating monster talk radio shows are pushing the narrative that he was a ravenous murder and we should disregard any circumstances surrounding his death because we're better off with him dead anyways. Let me guess... you agree with that?

The narrative is already in, Brown was a :gentle Giant, Nothing to see here move along.

Lol what narrative are you seeing? Let me remind you that the narrative pushed by the most popular news channel in America and the GOP's rating monster talk radio shows are pushing the narrative that he was a ravenous murder and we should disregard any circumstances surrounding his death because we're better off with him dead anyways. Let me guess... you agree with that?
WTF kinda media do you subscribe to? I never saw any report like that. Anywhere. Various speculation but no report.

WTF kinda media do you subscribe to? I never saw any report like that. Anywhere. Various speculation but no report.

Ask USMB righties. Pretty much all of them share this view and they all get their news from the exact same couple of places.

Ask USMB righties. Pretty much all of them share this view and they all get their news from the exact same couple of places.
Relying on message board posts for news is not healthy.

A "bonafide news media"? Name one. As to "a disgusting avatar", true, but no worse than what Muslim broadsides in the US were distributing openly, and probably no worse than the disgusting anti-white racist remarks for the president's own big mouth.

Yes. As for Beforeitsnews, there is no difference between it and any of the MSM media, Huffington, Daily Kos, etc., other than the choice of tabloid stories they choose to run. It's no less valid. I've yet to read a single correction or retraction from any of them for anything out of all the inflamatory and slanderous nonsense they ran as 'news' for weeks, over not only Ferguson but elsewhere as well.

As for the disgusting avatar, shall we go find all the same sorts of defamatory photoshopping so wildly popular with faux 'leftists' and 'progressive' Democrats the last couple of decades?

Relying on message board posts for news is not healthy.

If I ever do I'll make sure to do something about it :cool:

Forum List

Back