Well, Well, Well: 'Gentle Giant' Mike Brown's Juvenile Record Involves 2nd-Degree Murder

Jesse Lee Peterson Says Michael Brown Was A 'Thug' And A Criminal

He also thinks Trayvon Martin was a thug.

Well he was one, so he is right. Remember, Trayvon is the dumb fuck that that thought he could get away with attacking strangers in the middle of the night.

There is some evidence from the QuikTrip robbery that Brown might have been a thug, but there was no evidence Martin was. How Brown shoved the clerk can hardly be considered cruel and vicious.

Thug Define Thug at Dictionary.com

thug

noun
a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

Well he was one, so he is right. Remember, Trayvon is the dumb fuck that that thought he could get away with attacking strangers in the middle of the night.

There is some evidence from the QuikTrip robbery that Brown might have been a thug, but there was no evidence Martin was. How Brown shoved the clerk can hardly be considered cruel and vicious.

thug

noun

I thought they found 'tools' of Martins. The kind for breaking and entering work

-Geaux

I'll wait until I see it from and bonafide news media or a poster that doesn't have a disgusting avatar.

A "bonafide news media"? Name one. As to "a disgusting avatar", true, but no worse than what Muslim broadsides in the US were distributing openly, and probably no worse than the disgusting anti-white racist remarks from the president's own big mouth.

So that makes his OK?

thug

noun

I thought they found 'tools' of Martins. The kind for breaking and entering work

-Geaux

Right, a bag of Skittles is a deadly weapon if you're a black male teenager.

Well, the O/P's gossip item has turned out to be just that. Garbage in, garbage out, like every thread he starts.

Forum List

Back