Well, Well, Well: 'Gentle Giant' Mike Brown's Juvenile Record Involves 2nd-Degree Murder

The narrative is already in, Brown was a :gentle Giant, Nothing to see here move along.

Lol what narrative are you seeing? Let me remind you that the narrative pushed by the most popular news channel in America and the GOP's rating monster talk radio shows are pushing the narrative that he was a ravenous murder and we should disregard any circumstances surrounding his death because we're better off with him dead anyways. Let me guess... you agree with that?
WTF kinda media do you subscribe to? I never saw any report like that. Anywhere. Various speculation but no report.

Ask USMB righties. Pretty much all of them share this view and they all get their news from the exact same couple of places.
Relying on message board posts for news is not healthy.

If I ever do I'll make sure to do something about it :cool:

lol, you already did, here in this thread, roflmao

And of course everyone notices you NOT giving names to the talk shows that say Brown was a murderer.

He was only a wannabe murderer apparently, and a FAIL at that.

It is hard to imagine the police would not have leaked such a serious charge as murder in any event, and a small town makes keeping that secret harder.

Steve McRacist is sourcing "Before It's News" and Chuck Johnson, for heaven sakes.

That would be like sourcing Julius Streicher and a Nazi magazine on Jews.

"Beforeitsnews" is before because it isn't news actually.

PoliceReports.jpg

In the words of the Queen "what difference, at this point, does it make". He could be a serial killer and it wouldn't be admissible.

The only thing that makes me wonder is the fact articles have said he had no criminal record within his adult life. Why the qualification?

Forum List

Back