Well, this surprised me. Trump's approval within this country's military..

Sheesh .. if you want to see pathetic approval ratings of a president by the military check the Obama years.. :lol:

Trump supports the military,

Obama devastated and completely undermined the military ..He fully funded Iran with billions to kill and maim American soldiers and fund terrorism across the middle east and the world.while the traitor fartlit Democrats cheered him on.

View attachment 295523

You understand Obama isn't running in the election, don't you?

Eh, I just like to point out TDS Democrats hypocrisy and rabid desperation whenever possible.. :wink_2:
Yes, I can see how hypocrisy and desperation would make you want to pretend your old opponent was still active. It must be scary for you to have to come up with new lies against new people.

If you're trying to insult me your going to have to make a lot more sense.

also.. It's easier not lying so I usually stick with that..

And yet more people voted for Clinton. Who did your city vote for?
"People" are not supposed to vote for a US president. American CITIZENS are supposed to do that.

Among them, Trump got waaaay more votes. :biggrin:

:link:Factual link, no unproven theories. Thank you.
I have internet only on this cell phone. Cannot post links. There are dozens posted in my past threads. Maybe you can look them up by search box

Later, on my laptop ,(library) I'll paste them in for you.

Last edited:
Lol if anyone BelieveS polls run by democrats you are a idiot.

"Top military officers" don't exactly represent the rank and file of today's Military. I wonder if the (left leaning) Atlantic wrote the op-ed before or after the Navy's top brass tried to railroad a Seal Chief into Leavenworth with faked evidence. If we saw "top members of the FBI" engage in an attempted coup why is it so strange that "top military officers" might also be part of the "swamp"?

Another poster who didn't read the OP's links, in particular The Military Times, which polled the rank and file troops.
You just made yourself look lazy or in denial of the fact that the troops have no respect for an ignorant of the military and a draft dodger all in one.
Lol yea ok.. how much of the vote did he get in 2016? 80% loll

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=11&date=02&id=756721&oref=duckduckgo.com

Only poll that matters
Newsmax......
upload_2019-12-19_19-12-4.jpeg

For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
Well, along comes Donald Trump, Commander-in-Chief.
A while back I read this article in The Atlantic:
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
And this: General discontent: how the president's military men turned on Trump
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
========================================
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.
View attachment 295585 This was
People vote, not dirt. But we don't expect you to be smart enough to know that.

Good luck getting a link out of that idiot. He's going to need to take Trump out of his mouth first.
There's thousands of links posted in USMB by me, for years, you idiot.

Including illegal alien voting. Get your head out of your ass.

"People" are not supposed to vote for a US president. American CITIZENS are supposed to do that.

I have internet only on this cell phone. Cannot post links. There of dozens posted in my past threads. Maybe you can look them up by search box

Dog ate your homework, eh?

Good luck getting a link out of that idiot. He's going to need to take Trump out of his mouth first.

Of course there is.
DODGE! Go look them up. Thousands of USMB posters have seen them. I'll post them tomorrow from the library. In the meantime, go eat a rat.

I have internet only on this cell phone. Cannot post links. There of dozens posted in my past threads. Maybe you can look them up by search box

Dog ate your homework, eh?
No, he ate your brain.

Of course there is.
DODGE! Go look them up. Thousands of USMB posters have seen them. I'll post them tomorrow from the library. In the meantime, go eat a rat.

Yeah, get your wingnut sources about immigrants illegally voting and adding millions of votes.

Of course there is.

Yeah, get your wingnut sources about immigrants illegally voting and adding millions of votes.
Old leftist tactic. Can't defeat the.message. Go after the messenger.

What could you show that they're NOT voting ?

Of course they're voting . Nothing to stop them. Old story. Concluded years ago.

Of course there is.

Of course they're voting . Nothing to stop them. Old story. Concluded years ago.

They aren't and you don't have a message. You're insisting you have proof but can't back it up and then blame your phone or whatever.

For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
Well, along comes Donald Trump, Commander-in-Chief.
A while back I read this article in The Atlantic:
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
And this: General discontent: how the president's military men turned on Trump
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
========================================
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.
View attachment 295585 This was
People vote, not dirt. But we don't expect you to be smart enough to know that.
Do counties vote? Lol

Of course there is.

They aren't and you don't have a message. You're insisting you have proof but can't back it up and then blame your phone or whatever.
When I get on a regular computer tomorrow, you,ll eat your words. I've backed up these words dozens of times in this forum for years.

You're just too chickenshit to go in and get them, while cowardly taking advantage of my temporary technical disability.

I have internet only on this cell phone. Cannot post links. There are dozens posted in my past threads. Maybe you can look them up by search box

Thank you.

Forum List

Back