Well, this surprised me. Trump's approval within this country's military..

Who cares?
Answer the question

You like to play childish games.
Trump won more

And yet more people voted for Clinton. Who did your city vote for?
My city/town overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump. And more MAY have voted for the Hildabeast, but she got CLOBBERED where it REALLY counts, in the Electoral College vote. Nice try, dimwit.

This thread is about polling, specifically the one from the Military Times and the wingnuts showed up to tell us polls can't be believed even though they were accurate.

Answer the question

Trump won more

My city/town overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump. And more MAY have voted for the Hildabeast, but she got CLOBBERED where it REALLY counts, in the Electoral College vote. Nice try, dimwit.

This thread is about polling, specifically the one from the Military Times and the wingnuts showed up to tell us polls can't be believed even though they were accurate.
We showed you the poll that really matter a map and how they Voted in 2016

Last edited:
For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
Well, along comes Donald Trump, Commander-in-Chief.
A while back I read this article in The Atlantic:
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
And this: General discontent: how the president's military men turned on Trump
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
========================================
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..
The Navy Times and the Marine Times have stated for over 2 years that trump's approval in those branches has been less than 50%....I've mentioned it in the past and have been told that both papers are leftist fake news sources....:71:

That's the Little Trumpsters M.O.. If a publication/news source says anything that may be negative to Trump, it's either fake news or leftist.
How manipulated can these Little Trumpsters get? Even during the Obama years, the Obamabots weren't this extreme and in my mind Obamabots were too the extreme, but noting like Little Trumpsters. These people are mindless cultist.:disbelief:

Didn't read the linked Military Times article did you? What a surprise.

Didn't read my response did you. Typical. Yes, the generals don't like him. Majors and lower do.

No a majority of the troops don't like him.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I know, Trumped bragged how much the troops loved him , so it must be true, right? Ah,,the life of a gullible goose-stepper.:up:
Like most polls concerning Donald Trump, you need to take them with a grain of salt, if not the whole shaker. The Military Times poll is no different.

I don't care if you take with big dip of snuff and a shot a vodka and fish eggs on your cracker. I'm retired, but his kissing Putins butt while talking down our allies and especially pulling out our troops to let allies that supported us twist in the wind and die on a lark, did not set well with the troops. Our military bled for that land too. That sh#t he pulled was like no loyalty turn coat bitch.

I believed you brother.

Like I posted several times I deal with veterans and active military personnel regularly.
If you think these soldiers hate Obama when he was POTUS.

These soldiers will spit on Trump grave. Latest was the pardoning of war criminals because they are friends of his inner circle of goons.
Hopefully it won't be spitting bad, especially if they are still in. You are correct. Don't know how I let overruling UCMJ and board review by Seals out of that post. Thank you for completing.

Trump is far more popular with enlisted service members than with officers. Among the enlisted force, the recent survey showed a 43 percent favorable rating. For officers, however, only one-third responded with a positive view.

Yeah... and I'm sure the military loved the kenyan too, as he fired half the top brass in the military to only leave those democrats that would kiss his America hating ass.

Trump is far more popular with enlisted service members than with officers. Among the enlisted force, the recent survey showed a 43 percent favorable rating. For officers, however, only one-third responded with a positive view.
And those would be the hold overs that obama didn't fire.

Who won more counties Trump or Hillary Clinton?? Heheh

Who cares?
Answer the question

Trump won more

This is why Venezuela is Venezuela and other nations end up the same way. Even Western Europe is heading for something not nice. The Electoral College gives us time to think things over. Our nation is large enough along with Canada to split up and form new nations though.

Not surprising. I was wondering how that broke down. Been out awhile. Officers get more UCMJ drilled into greater detail because you might have to participate on implementation side.

For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..
This is a crock. Trump knows plenty about military. He went to a military high school for 4 years, and dodging the draft during the Vietnam War years was proper.

Answer the question

Trump won more

You do realize the Military Times is a lefty outlet?

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

Actually, most national polls were pretty close to being right about the final popular vote . Where they failed was not doing the state by state analysis
But you Little Trumpsters are unable to comprehend facts anyway. You folks just willingly drink the kool-aid.
kiwi there are a hell of a lot of lefties out there who willingly drink their own type of kool-aid....

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

Actually, most national polls were pretty close to being right about the final popular vote . Where they failed was not doing the state by state analysis
But you Little Trumpsters are unable to comprehend facts anyway. You folks just willingly drink the kool-aid.
kiwi there are a hell of a lot of lefties out there who willingly drink their own type of kool-aid....

And I believe, I implied that.

Sheesh .. if you want to see pathetic approval ratings of a president by the military check the Obama years.. :lol:

Trump supports the military,

Obama devastated and completely undermined the military ..He fully funded Iran with billions to kill and maim American soldiers and fund terrorism across the middle east and the world.while the traitor fartlit Democrats cheered him on.

View attachment 295523

You understand Obama isn't running in the election, don't you?

Eh, I just like to point out TDS Democrats hypocrisy and rabid desperation whenever possible.. :wink_2:

Sheesh .. if you want to see pathetic approval ratings of a president by the military check the Obama years.. :lol:

Trump supports the military,

Obama devastated and completely undermined the military ..He fully funded Iran with billions to kill and maim American soldiers and fund terrorism across the middle east and the world.while the traitor fartlit Democrats cheered him on.

View attachment 295523

You understand Obama isn't running in the election, don't you?

Eh, I just like to point out TDS Democrats hypocrisy and rabid desperation whenever possible.. :wink_2:
Yes, I can see how hypocrisy and desperation would make you want to pretend your old opponent was still active. It must be scary for you to have to come up with new lies against new people.

Trump losing the military?

Damn. They are usually good for a 60-70% approval

Forum List

Back