Well... Now will Obuma File On Bush?

PackMule

(ZAN-TI-MOW)
Oct 21, 2008
So.Cal.
For Abuse of Power, Mass Murder, & Putting Country in Jeopardy!
(Likely not! Amnesty, for fellow Politican!):lol:

yeah more than likely not him being a CFR member and everything.Neither candidate is for the people but Im relieved that Obama got in cause if Mccain got in,you might as well have Bush jr's clone in there.With Obama,we at least know that there MIGHT and I use that term loosely,have hope for there to be change,for him to send the troops home and open up a new 9/11 investigation.with him,you know theres at least a CHANCE that we got to give him,with Mccain,we know the same old same old would continue,not that it wont with Obama more than likely,but at least theres a tiny bit of hope.MCcain there would be none.I give him two years and if by then,he hasnt brought the troops home and opened up a new investigation,will know he is not for us either.

yeah more than likely not him being a CFR member and everything.Neither candidate is for the people but Im relieved that Obama got in cause if Mccain got in,you might as well have Bush jr's clone in there.With Obama,we at least know that there MIGHT and I use that term loosely,have hope for there to be change,for him to send the troops home and open up a new 9/11 investigation.with him,you know theres at least a CHANCE that we got to give him,with Mccain,we know the same old same old would continue,not that it wont with Obama more than likely,but at least theres a tiny bit of hope.MCcain there would be none.I give him two years and if by then,he hasnt brought the troops home and opened up a new investigation,will know he is not for us either.

I wish the American people would grow up and recognize that the republicans and democrats are the two most corrupt parties in the history of the world. I thought there were enough of us dissatisfied voters this time that we could put a 3rd party in power, but nope, the stupid Americans voted for the "lesser of two evils". Some voted for McCain so that Obama wouldn't get in, other's voted for Obama so that McCain would get it. The truth is that there were other people running that were better for this country than either of them or even the two of them put together. As long as Americans buy that crap about "throwing your vote away", it will be true and we're gonna get stuck with the same members of the CFR everytime.

I know.people just dont get it that there is no difference between the two parties of republicans and democrats,they sleep in bed together and have the same wolrd agenda.Like you said,both are CFR members and neither has whats best in mind for the american people.neither is interested in what the american people want,they are only interested in what big businesses and big corporations want.we were screwed wither way with either one of these jerks in office.There is no hope for the world until a third party is created.

I know.people just dont get it that there is no difference between the two parties of republicans and democrats,they sleep in bed together and have the same wolrd agenda.Like you said,both are CFR members and neither has whats best in mind for the american people.neither is interested in what the american people want,they are only interested in what big businesses and big corporations want.we were screwed wither way with either one of these jerks in office.There is no hope for the world until a third party is created.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The SCALES OF JUSTICE: Innocence or Guilt... / / Not Right or Wrong.

This Government "IS RIGGED"!:mad:

Kids hiding in the bedroom, playing SPIN THE BOTTLE. We Know What They are Doing...

Forum List

Back