The Anti Christ has been elected President,Barack 666 Obama!?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must warn all christian God loving Americans, that the Anti Christ may have been elected President of the United States of America. This man Barack Obama disrespected a minister and a Christian Church , that he was a member of. He has no repect for
relegious principals what so ever.!

I must warn all christian God loving Americans, that the Anti Christ may have been elected President of the United States of America. This man Barack Obama disrespected a minister and a Christian Church , that he was a member of. He has no repect for

Have you lost your flipping mind?

The His mothers genes may contain a few Rosewelian genetic DNA.She was a
White Female atheist.?

Now hold on there just a minute buddy....another conspiracy from you....you're saying she's a

FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I forgot, you DID say the only ones the aliens want to mix their genes with were WHITE....you may be on to something 52nd-let me get in my oxygen chamber and ponder on this a bit..............

Well other people have said he is "The One" who holds the seven stars in his right hand. I think that is also in Revelation.

No, you are wrong..he is not the Anti-Christ...he is not even a bird or a plane going into towers...he is

The great and powerful super O
rssupobama_big.jpg

rssupobama_big.jpg

Geez, don't let Chris Matthews see this. If he got a "tingle up his leg" from a speech, just imagine the kind of effect this could have.

if he is the antichrist, he was put there by God....the bible clearly states that GOD released the beast from the abyss and gave power to the beast, the antichrist in our terms, in the book of revelation....

if he is the antichrist, he was given his power, by GOD....not by the voters on their own accord....he was given his power at the presice time that GOD chose, so that ALL that we have been told thru prophesy, can come in to fruition...

if he is the antichrist, the time is near and we should expect to see Christ soon.

Hold on to your faith...if he is the antichrist... and do not worry...all will be over, soon enough....

care

Yeh and Louis Farrakhan and Rev Wright is his false prophets???

Folks get your facts straight, Anti-Christ is a mesmeric charismatic leader, the False Prophet is the Anti-christs spiritual mentor, and the Beast is a nation or a group of nations under the illusion of the Anti-christ.........The mark of the beast(or mark of the nation or group of nations), is their shared signified admiration of allegiance 666 to the ANTI_CHRIST....ALL IN THE BOOKS OF DANIEL & REVELATION

Want to be really stupefied for a change? take a look at this video and tell me if there's much hope left for the USA, talk about totally dumbed down...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1K...ections-2008/64439-how-obama-got-elected.html
http://howobamagotelected.com/

Last edited:
The first section is in chapters 5 through 11, and in this we have John being shown a series of visions symbolized by the seven seals and the seven trumpets. But if we kind of look at how these things are working, each one is a box within a box, it's sometimes really thought of that way, as a series of Chinese boxes. You open the seals and when you get to the sixth seal things are looking really bad and when you get to the seventh seal we find that the seventh seal is actually the seven trumpets and we start all over again going deeper and deeper into the story. Then when we get to the seventh trumpet in chapter 11, the trumpet blows and heaven opens and you see the revelation of the dragon and the woman. ... So chapters 12 through 14, the woman and the dragon and the beast, really is centerpiece of the story. And it is the underlying cosmic drama that John is showing, which reveals the principals, the combatants upon which the rest of the story is being played out.

Then as we go from chapters 15 onward, we're told that those who are on the side of God and the angels, over against those who are on the side of the dragon and the beast, these combatants will come to a final battle and another series of seven plagues and another series of seven responses that will carry out the story to its natural end. So in the final analysis then the sevens that are opened up at the beginning of the story and the sevens that are opened up at the end of the story are really the same point, now able to be seen through a different understanding because of the central revelation of the dragon and the woman. ...

What's not in the Book of Revelation?

Sometimes people are surprised that when they actually read the Book of Revelation of what's not there. Things that are typically associated with end time prophecies and typical language actually is not found in Revelation at all. ... Notably there's no reference whatsoever to the Antichrist. That terminology only shows up in two places in the entire New Testament. One time in First John and one time in the Second John, but not in the Book of Revelation itself. The other terminology that [is] sometimes thought to be in Revelation is the Rapture, that is, the snatching away of Christians just at the last moment before the Tribulation occurs. That, likewise, is not actually in the Book of Revelation itself, that actually comes from a passage in First Thessalonians. And so what we have to realize is that in some interpretations of the Book of Revelation--in fact most of them--the interpretation is created by bringing things into the Book of Revelation, into its scheme, that are not actually there and reading them as a kind of a jigsaw puzzle of eschatology and last judgment.

What did John expect when he talked about new heaven, new earth, new Jerusalem?

The end of the Book of Revelation sees a new heaven and a new earth coming down and a new Jerusalem being established ... . What John seems to be suggesting in the original meaning of this work is that when the triumph of God comes over the dragon, over the forces of the devil, and the Roman Empire is toppled, a new heaven and earth will be created ... and that's the kingdom coming on earth. ... [He] anticipated a rebuilding of the real city of Jerusalem as part of this eschatalogic expectation. So John is looking for Jerusalem to be re-established soon, a new Temple to be built soon, and for this to be the symbol that God's kingdom is finally being established on earth, a pure kingdom of goodness in contrast to the kingdom of Satan that has been destroyed in the person of the Roman emperor.

frontline: apocalypse!: apocalypticism explained: the book of revelation

Obama wasnt born in the right area to be the antichrist(not that i would believe he was anyway)

LOL this is just more nonsense

rssupobama_big.jpg

So that's Oprah's true identity.

No, she wouldn't want to give up the real power just to be president.

Obama has to be a superhero. Just look who he's replacing:

superbushjftak3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now, someone please tell us that the talk of Obama the "Antichrist" is just about as serious as the two pictures above.

Or, maybe even not quite that serious.

Wait, I thought Bush was. Wait I thought Clinton was. oh , that's right. It was Reagan because he had six letters in each of his three names.:lol:

There is no question that Obama is the anti-christ. Just read this and you'll be convinced:

Obama The Anti-Christ

ObamaAnti-Christ.gif

i looked at it and it really makes no sense xsited...don't get yourself rapped up in that site, it is not well thought out and it leaves a great deal out of it, when it comes to the description of the antichirst and his characteristics and when it comes to so many other things that MUST come in to fruition in order for this to be the case....

yes he meets some characteristics, bold, arrogant...but SO DID president Bush and so do alot of politicians, CEO's etc!!! ;)

There are so many things not complete....the Temple is not rebuilt, he has not gone in to this Temple and declared himself to be God, the Two witnesses are not on the seen yet either, and all the religious....even the very elect, are not following him or being tricked by him...where is the False Profit also, who works in unison with him...just so so many things....xsited.

Do not worry....as i said before, if it does turn out that he is the "Beast out of the Abyss" then it means Christ will be here soon....

care

Forum List

Back