Well Now That DeSantis Is Out Of The Competition, Are DeSantis Supporters Going To Follow Trump?

So is Trump. You can most likely look for DeSantis running for President again in 2028.

Imagine that: Four years of Donald J. Trump, followed by four years of Ron DeSantis.

Is that MAGA or what? Have you started packing yet?

Plus you can be sure that Vivek Ramaswamy is going to be in there somewhere.

Plus you can be sure that Vivek Ramaswamy is going to be in there somewhere.

He's already guaranteed a Trump cabinet position if he wants it. His political career is just getting started, and there's a lot he can do for the GOP.

Well, he started out with a pretty bow on him with pretty wrapping paper, but opened up, without the Donald, the box inside proved pretty empty.

I just said this in another thread. I originally opted for DeSantis instead of Trump because I was tired of the nastiness and then I remembered how much the liberals ruined this country and I'm suddenly like bring it on nasty!!! :D

I just said this in another thread. I originally opted for DeSantis instead of Trump because I was tired of the nastiness and then I remembered how much the liberals ruined this country and I'm suddenly like bring it on nasty!!! :D

Yeah, sometimes I think some of the nastiness is unnecessary, but considering some of the colossal crap going on these days, maybe I'm surprised there isn't more, as, there is nothing good to be said about the leftist party these days.

Yeah, sometimes I think some of the nastiness is unnecessary, but considering some of the colossal crap going on these days, maybe I'm surprised there isn't more, as, there is nothing good to be said about the leftist party these days.

Exactly.

This boosts Ramaswamy.

Nikki is now playing to do as well as she can to look strong enough to replace Trump if he falls out

I don't think he falls out.

So is Trump. You can most likely look for DeSantis running for President again in 2028.

Imagine that: Four years of Donald J. Trump, followed by four years of Ron DeSantis.

Is that MAGA or what? Have you started packing yet?
EIght years of DeSantis

The GOP primaries are done

The stones have fallen into place. The die is cast. The seal has been broken.

It is now onward to glory with nary a single look back. We are unstoppable.

Hail to the King.

1705880061612.png

Forum List

Back