McCabe had an axe to grind against Flynn

The FBI was trying to protect Obama and Hillary by going after Trump and his team during the campaign and after...Mueller needs to put a stop to it now....Obama weaponized the whole upper tier of our nation's law enforcement agencies...

I put this out there ages ago. I'm thrilled you've put it up again to remind people about McCabe's war on Flynn. YAY! Well done. To this day with all that was known about McCabe, how the fuck did he get a chance to be ACTING FBI head???????????????

I think the real purpose of The Fake Trump Investigations were to stop Trump from removing Obama Clinton Corrupt Cronies from Government.

They were trying to put the brakes on draining The Swamp all along.

Last edited:
I put this out there ages ago. I'm thrilled you've put it up again to remind people about McCabe's war on Flynn. YAY! Well done. To this day with all that was known about McCabe, how the fuck did he get a chance to be ACTING FBI head???????????????
One of McCabes problems is he even looks like an A hole.

So, the FBI field agents LEAKING this information to Circa......(a year ago) are going to be fired and stripped of their retirement for leaking about an on going case, right?

:rolleyes:

And might I remind you....Flynn did call the Russian Ambassador, and did lie to the FBI about discussing the Sanctions President Obama did just put on the Russians.... and Flynn did lie to the Public about it, and lied to Pence about it and lied to the Press Secretary about his conversation.....

McCabe DID NOT make Flynn call the Ambassador nor did McCabe make Flynn LIE about it.

Also, McCabe did not make flynn become an agent of a foreign power for Turkey, nor did McCabe make Flynn take money from Turkey for this job, while being employed by our government, nor did McCabe make Flynn lie and break the law on his trip to Russia and being paid by the Russian RT for it, nor did McCabe make Flynn work to devise a plan to kidnap a turkish man here in the USA to deport him back to Turkey as his clients wanted him to do....

so, when you put in to view, what Flynn did, all by his lonesome....McCabe really falls no where in to the picture of all of the crimes FLYNN CHOSE to do.....

That simply is fact.

Petty get backs can be real dangerous sometimes.
And I mean that. No joke.
McCabe involved in sexual harassment and Flynn came to her aid. hmmmph.

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching a Russia probe?

Somewhere in 4th grade, you were absent the day your teacher was explaining the difference between a question mark (see the above citation) and a declarative statement (see your moronic thread title)...
So, I guess your stupidity can be excused by your absence on that teacher's lesson.

So, the FBI field agents LEAKING this information to Circa......(a year ago) are going to be fired and stripped of their retirement for leaking about an on going case, right?

And might I remind you....Flynn did call the Russian Ambassador, and did lie to the FBI about discussing the Sanctions President Obama did just put on the Russians.... and Flynn did lie to the Public about it, and lied to Pence about it and lied to the Press Secretary about his conversation.....

McCabe DID NOT make Flynn call the Ambassador nor did McCabe make Flynn LIE about it.

Also, McCabe did not make flynn become an agent of a foreign power for Turkey, nor did McCabe make Flynn take money from Turkey for this job, while being employed by our government, nor did McCabe make Flynn lie and break the law on his trip to Russia and being paid by the Russian RT for it, nor did McCabe make Flynn work to devise a plan to kidnap a turkish man here in the USA to deport him back to Turkey as his clients wanted him to do....

so, when you put in to view, what Flynn did, all by his lonesome....McCabe really falls no where in to the picture of all of the crimes FLYNN CHOSE to do.....

That simply is fact.

As a transition team member. Get a FUCKING GRIP. Now to all the other shit you posted you better get extra strength immodium AD over Flynn.

Look what you are lying about. Flynn had every right as do others to go t Russia as they do with every other foreign power. Dealing with Turkey? I hate Flynn for this like I do every Obama piece of shit who has dealt with that whack job Erdogan. BUT THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT IT.

McCabe deserves what he got. Oh and probably more millions from the Clinton coffers like his fucking douche bag wife did.

McCabe deserves what he got. Oh and probably more millions from the Clinton coffers like his fucking douche bag wife did.

McCabe should be sending a dozen roses to both Sessions AND the orange moron, since he will soon be very rich from book deals and speaking tours......LOL

Why in the world would the (arguably) most important investigative body on the planet have "an axe to grind" or engage in political retaliation? Is it possible that the FBI has been the political muscle of the democrat party since Hoover?

How many times do you have to be told, McCabe is going to be prosecuted for Collusion with Russia, Filing False Affidavits, Hiding Esculpatory Evidense, Committing Perjury, Sedition & Treason.

Leaking classified information was just one of his many crimes.

That simply is fact.

McCabe should be sending a dozen roses to both Sessions AND the orange moron, since he will soon be very rich from book deals and speaking tours......LOL

He was already wealthy from the DNC. But now he belongs to us. Like Comey.

McCabe belongs to us as a public servant who tried desperately to alter and then viley attack a duly elected President.

McCabe is now on our level. :lmao:

Get ready buddy.

Petty get backs can be real dangerous sometimes.
And I mean that. No joke.
McCabe involved in sexual harassment and Flynn came to her aid. hmmmph.

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching a Russia probe?

Somewhere in 4th grade, you were absent the day your teacher was explaining the difference between a question mark (see the above citation) and a declarative statement (see your moronic thread title)...
So, I guess your stupidity can be excused by your absence on that teacher's lesson.
LOL ok.

Forum List

Back