Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

4.14 is cheaper then where xiden has take us with his record inflation

Imbecile, that 34.28% increase in inflation includes inflation under Biden. :eusa_doh:

In real dollars, gas was more than it is now.

Imbecile, that 34.28% increase in inflation includes inflation under Biden. :eusa_doh:

In real dollars, gas was more than it is now.
gas is at record prices so is inflation….due to xiden’s policies

Gas is higher now only if you ignore inflation since 2008. Who knows why you're so eager to be so dishonest to do that. For some odd reason, you only want to consider inflation under Biden but not before he became president.

Gas is higher now only if you ignore inflation since 2008. Who knows why you're so eager to be so dishonest to do that. For some odd reason, you only want to consider inflation under Biden but not before he became president.
why would we ignore the sky rocketing xiden inflation?

Inflation is not at a record high. The actual record high was about 3 times higher than it is now. And gas, when factoring in inflation, is also not at a record high.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

why would we ignore the sky rocketing xiden inflation?

We don't. I'm certainly not. Yet you only want to factor in inflation since he's been president. That exposes your dishonesty.

Inflation is not at a record high. The actual record high was about 3 times higher than it is now. And gas, when factoring in inflation, is also not at a record high.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
hasn’t been at this rate in over 40 years, 40 year record high

We don't. I'm certainly not. Yet you only want to factor in inflation since he's been president. That exposes your dishonesty.
inflation existed under all the other presidents, it just hasn’t been this high in 40 years.

yeah a 40 year record. What part of that don’t you understand?

I didn't deny that. Seems you're fucked in the head to not understand that. What I did deny, and reasonably so, was your bullshit claim that it's a record high.

I didn't deny that. Seems you're fucked in the head to not understand that. What I did deny, and reasonably so, was your bullshit claim that it's a record high.
you said it wasn’t a record…it is a 40 year record

Forum List

Back