Well, Hillary's done

She is not a shoe in unless it is a character like a Santorum or Perry et al. If them, then, yes, then we get Chelsea who will be a senator for six of those eight years the far right will have brought on us.

the RW's are searching for anything they can, even reminding everyone how scared the Left is .. loser RW's, how pathetic. Nothing they threw at Obama stuck, and nothing they throw at Clinton will stick. The only thing that sticks is the shit on their face.

They won !!!!

LMAO

People like you are the reason we have losers like Obama in the WH

yeah , I didn't vote for Obama so that must be the reason ... that or you're a complete idiot, you idiot..

the RW's are searching for anything they can, even reminding everyone how scared the Left is .. loser RW's, how pathetic. Nothing they threw at Obama stuck, and nothing they throw at Clinton will stick. The only thing that sticks is the shit on their face.

They won !!!!

LMAO

yeah , I didn't vote for Obama so that must be the reason ... that or you're a complete idiot, you idiot..

Oh yeah, you're the one that can't refrain from using "idiot".

They won !!!!

LMAO

only because you can't refrain from making stupid assumptions

funny how that works.

They won !!!!

LMAO

funny how that works.

Blah, blah, blah, you tired to pull "i'm not a leftist" on me the other day, I didn't believe it then and I dont now

They won !!!!

LMAO

funny how that works.

Blah, blah, blah, you tired to pull "i'm not a leftist" on me the other day, I didn't believe it then and I dont now

you don't believe anything unless it has to do with complaining about Obama. I could care less wtf you believe or why.

No one is terrified of Hillary. Right now it's amused as she goes into hiding praying that this dies down quickly.

Conservatives might want to stop and ask themselves why the same news networks and newspapers that have religiously ignored, minimized, or outright lied about Obama's scandals are now willing to so widely broadcast and discuss Hillary's private e-mail issue.

Now, I agree that if evidence emerges that Hillary deleted Benghazi-related e-mails, that would be a serious matter and would, as far as I understand, be a legal violation.

But would the deletion of those e-mails be as bad as when Bush Sr. sealed all the cable traffic between the American Embassy in Iraq and his administration to cover up the fact that he--either purposely or mistakenly--gave Saddam the green light to take the Rawala oil fields in Kuwait?

Just remember that in 2008 Hillary went after Obama for his association with Jeremiah Wright, disagreed with Obama on raising the capital gains tax rate by nearly 100%, etc., etc.

Remember, too, that for all his personal foibles and character flaws, Bill Clinton governed center-right much of the time, that he was the most fiscally conservative president since Eisenhower and JFK, that he signed a huge capital gains tax cut, that he left the Reagan tax cuts largely intact, that he slowed the rate of growth in government spending to the lowest rate in the preceding three decades, far lower than either of the Bushes ever did.

So I would really think long and hard before joining in the media frenzy over Hillary. Liberal Dems fear that she would govern much like her husband. If she did so, that would be a huge, huge improvement over Obama.

Hillary may not get the nomination or may get beat but it won't because of silly things like

But, Hillary Clinton has to get to that next 11%--the ones that have not been totally bought off will free stuff bought with borrowed money in exchange for votes---and she can't do it without turning over that Server...and she can't do that, because, well---Vampires fear sunlight.

Or taking money from ME country organizations who beat their wives and children.

it's so funny watching rightwing desperation and wishful thinking.
Do you know what is no fun? watching millions of Americans turn their backs on the rule of law and the constitution of the United States of America.

hereshillaryii0.jpg

Hildabeast is old news. At this juncture there is less than zero chance she wins the nomination. She is old, damaged goods with massive baggage (not just her enormously swollen cankles and haunches!).

Democrats want a real progressive- a true believing wingnut like Liz "Fauxahontas" Warren. Bottom line... Shrillary is simply not loony enough!

Hildabeast is old news. At this juncture there is less than zero chance she wins the nomination. She is old, damaged goods with massive baggage (not just her enormously swollen cankles and haunches!).

Democrats want a real progressive- a true believing wingnut like Liz "Fauxahontas" Warren. Bottom line... Shrillary is simply not loony enough!

Please may we have Fauxahontas!

Lunatic-Elizabeth_Warren.gif

Forum List

Back