Well, Hillary's done

Hillary may not get the nomination or may get beat but it won't because of silly things like

But, Hillary Clinton has to get to that next 11%--the ones that have not been totally bought off will free stuff bought with borrowed money in exchange for votes---and she can't do it without turning over that Server...and she can't do that, because, well---Vampires fear sunlight.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Is this your best shot? That my post won't be the thing that beats Clinton's lying old lard-ass.

I agree.

She did get a law degree, but most people can do that--they just don't care to spend their life being an asshole for money. The thing she has done that has her in serious consideration to be president....the single thing...is that she happened to marry the shrewdest politician since Boss Tweed.

Take Bill away, and add in her cornucopia of personality disorders, and she would likely be a night court judge in some big rotting city in the North.

That's what I think...though I expect some guff from loons who worship the cow.

I think she is going to have to cough up that whole Server...the place where the truths is...the whole truth.

And Clintons hate truth like a vampire hates sunlight.

They have sent their lawyer Lannie Davis out to say she has given the Government 55,000 of its own documents...like that's the magic number....rather than ALL documents that are, or ever were, on that Server ole Bill has set up in his Study...which the Taxpayers own.

Now, there's the automatic 40% who will believe the nonsense a Clinton lawyer spouts, or that they themsleves spout or that any Democrat spouts---the Loons, Blacks, Mexicans, Homosexuals, Public Union Employees, Muslims, and the otherwise Mentally ill.

But, Hillary Clinton has to get to that next 11%--the ones that have not been totally bought off will free stuff bought with borrowed money in exchange for votes---and she can't do it without turning over that Server...and she can't do that, because, well---Vampires fear sunlight.

Stick a fork in Hillary. Bring on Pocahontas.
How is it that a known serial liar can be considered for POTUS? Well in an insane nation, anything is possible.

Many thought Big Ears was toast when all the skeletons in his closet were exposed. So Mrs. BJ Bubba is not done by a long shot.

The far right wing apparently are terrified of Hillary. Why? She's a mortal woman, not Juno on Mt Olympus read to have ZeusBill fry their little asses with thunderbolts.

Guys, she can be beaten, but not with 2d and 3d class wannabees like Perry or Santorum or Carson or Cruz et al.

Hillary may not get the nomination or may get beat but it won't because of silly things like

____________________________________________________________________________________

Is this your best shot? That my post won't be the thing that beats Clinton's lying old lard-ass.

I agree.

She did get a law degree, but most people can do that--they just don't care to spend their life being an asshole for money. The thing she has done that has her in serious consideration to be president....the single thing...is that she happened to marry the shrewdest politician since Boss Tweed.

Take Bill away, and add in her cornucopia of personality disorders, and she would likely be a night court judge in some big rotting city in the North.

Yep.. fer sure.... Hillary ain't all that and has really never done anything but ride Bill's coattails. She has a penchant for dishonesty and is not very well liked, by anyone, including Bill.

I agree.

You completely fulfill my point that you don't get it. That's fine. We all have our places in life.

The far right wing apparently are terrified of Hillary. Why? She's a mortal woman, not Juno on Mt Olympus read to have ZeusBill fry their little asses with thunderbolts.

Guys, she can be beaten, but not with 2d and 3d class wannabees like Perry or Santorum or Carson or Cruz et al.

Oh whatever Jake.... you'll vote for whatever leftwing nutjob the Dems put out there so who gives two shits what you have to say on the subject.

Oh whatever Jake.... you'll vote for whatever leftwing nutjob the Dems put out there so who gives two shits what you have to say on the subject.
Oh, whatever, Soggy. :) You sound like a little girl. Your far right freaks will not get the nomination. I am just hoping this time you don't once again mortally injure the GOP candidate.

Oh, whatever, Soggy. :) You sound like a little girl. Your far right freaks will not get the nomination. I am just hoping this time you don't once again mortally injure the GOP candidate.

And yet you cream your jeans thinking about what far left freak you'll get to vote for you fraud.

the RW's are searching for anything they can, even reminding everyone how scared the Left is .. loser RW's, how pathetic. Nothing they threw at Obama stuck, and nothing they throw at Clinton will stick. The only thing that sticks is the shit on their face.

They won !!!!

LMAO

the RW's are searching for anything they can, even reminding everyone how scared the Left is .. loser RW's, how pathetic. Nothing they threw at Obama stuck, and nothing they throw at Clinton will stick. The only thing that sticks is the shit on their face.

They won !!!!

LMAO

Clinton has thrown enough at herself... she's a degenerate liar just like her husband. Simply because you're ok with that doesn't make it not true.

They won !!!!

LMAO

People like you are the reason we have losers like Obama in the WH

And yet you cream your jeans thinking about what far left freak you'll get to vote for you fraud.
You talk sexually when you get frustrated, so I am own the inside of your big head, you ghey boy.

I agree.

You completely fulfill my point that you don't get it. That's fine. We all have our places in life.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

What I can tell is that you are attacking the messenger, and running from the message: THAT HILLARY IS DONE if she doesn't turn over that Server.

And it has escaped no ones attention that pinheads and loons always dodge the message and attack the messenger...and it will never end, and a true debate can never be had...because pinheads and loons think that attacking the messenger somehow makes them seem smart.

If it's HRC, our best best for a GOP victory may be a Kasich and Paul ticket. We have to get reality into the mix, and they have that for certain. Walker might have it, and he is a fighter.

I agree.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What I can tell is that you are attacking the messenger, and running from the message: THAT HILLARY IS DONE if she doesn't turn over that Server.

And it has escaped no ones attention that pinheads and loons always dodge the message and attack the messenger...and it will never end, and a true debate can never be had...because pinheads and loons think that attacking the messenger somehow makes them seem smart.
Explaing the truth, that you don't get it, is explaining a fact not attacking you.

I agree.

That's what he does.... he's enamored of the Clintons...

They won !!!!

LMAO
the rightwing has plenty of decent candidates...all of them better than any candidates the leftwing has upchucked....

nothing stuck to BO because leftwinger 'feelings' were/are stuck in ridiculous PC clouds....the same idiots will vote for the Clinton rerun or the Indian princess....

God help this country....

That's what he does.... he's enamored of the Clintons...
And there is Soggy, the other guy who won't get it because of his uncontrollable feelings.

What don't I get? That Hillary is a shoe in? She was in 2008, remember? How'd that work out for her? Now she'll just be 8 years older, lots more baggage and serious health and mental issues.

No way.

Forum List

Back