Well here it is folks, the complete unraveling of America has begun

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
You're going to now see blacks in this country more and more refusing to be part of the American way of life.
I'm betting in the not too distant future blacks will refuse to join the military, police forces, they will refuse to celebrate American holidays, will simply alienate themselves from the American culture.

After Kaepernick's protest, singers question anthem

NEW YORK (AP) — Grammy-winning R&B singer Anthony Hamilton has sung the national anthem in the past. Don't ask him to sing it in the near future.

Hamilton's frustration with "The Star-Spangled Banner" is shared by some other black Americans, who feel like the tune sung before major U.S. events is not the best representation of all Americans.

That sentiment became part of the national conversation after the NFL's Colin Kaepernick announced he would not stand for the anthem in protest of racial discrimination against blacks in the United States, particularly after a spate of police shootings of African Americans.

Since Kaepernick has decided to take a knee while the anthem plays at games, others have followed suit, from the NFL to high school to other sports.

There are still plenty of singers singing the national anthem at major events. But Hamilton is among those who are reconsidering whether they'd do so.

"I'm gonna take a little time away from the anthem until it starts feeling like it's for me," said Hamilton, who is black. "We need a new song, one that really speaks for all of us, or bring some new life to the one that we have."

After Kaepernick's protest, singers question anthem

Black people won't stop joining the military, and it's for the same reason that whites or other races won't stop joining the military.

Currently, right now, the job market for skilled jobs is kinda tight, and it's really hard to get your foot in the door. Join the military and learn a good skill will make you more marketable in the job sector.

Besides...............in addition to training you for a skill, they will also pay you, clothe you, feed you and give you a place to live, as well as all the healthcare you could ever need, and all that is just for a simple 4 year commitment. And, if you get married and decide to have a child while you're in? It will cost you next to nothing. Total cost for each of my children to me was only about 25.00, and that was for the food that their mother had eaten while she was in the hospital. If you have a child in the civilian world, it's gonna run you from 5,000 to 12,000 per kid, and that is just for the birth.

I'm betting in the not too distant future blacks will refuse to join the military, police forces, they will refuse to celebrate American holidays, will simply alienate themselves from the American culture.

I hope you are correct about the highlighted.

Most of the American holidays are very trivial, besides Thanksgiving.

Outside American history, our culture really only consists of baseball, apple pie, barbeque, obcession with imaginary freedom, excessive overwork, greed, and blind patriotism.

This country has been thoroughly desecrated. We need to reject our current way of life to pave way for a better one.

I hope you are correct about the highlighted.

Most of the American holidays are very trivial, besides Thanksgiving.

Outside American history, our culture really only consists of baseball, apple pie, barbeque, obcession with imaginary freedom, excessive overwork, greed, and blind patriotism.

This country has been thoroughly desecrated. We need to reject our current way of life to pave way for a better one.

So, are you of the opinion that black people shouldn't be in the police or military forces?

Black people won't stop joining the military, and it's for the same reason that whites or other races won't stop joining the military.

Currently, right now, the job market for skilled jobs is kinda tight, and it's really hard to get your foot in the door. Join the military and learn a good skill will make you more marketable in the job sector.

Besides...............in addition to training you for a skill, they will also pay you, clothe you, feed you and give you a place to live, as well as all the healthcare you could ever need, and all that is just for a simple 4 year commitment. And, if you get married and decide to have a child while you're in? It will cost you next to nothing. Total cost for each of my children to me was only about 25.00, and that was for the food that their mother had eaten while she was in the hospital. If you have a child in the civilian world, it's gonna run you from 5,000 to 12,000 per kid, and that is just for the birth.

As for job skills that's all fine and good, but you're forgetting what the primary reason the military exists, and it's looking more and more like we are going to begin seeing black people not only not willing to fight FOR this country, but more likely willing to fight AGAINST this country.

So, are you of the opinion that black people shouldn't be in the police or military forces?

Yes.

If that is your opinion, then obviously you've never served. Me? I did 20 years in the Navy, and can tell you that some of the best supervisors can be back, and some of the worst supervisors can be white.

Why is it that you say blacks should not serve in the military? If you think they shouldn't serve, are YOU willing to take their place and join yourself?

As for job skills that's all fine and good, but you're forgetting what the primary reason the military exists, and it's looking more and more like we are going to begin seeing black people not only not willing to fight FOR this country, but more likely willing to fight AGAINST this country.

The military does not fight for this country and it does not fight for them.

It fights on behalf of power hungry politicians, ambitious generals, defense contractors, and ruling class wallets.

If that is your opinion, then obviously you've never served. Me?

Explain how the legitimacy of my opinion is contingent on being an anti-human piece of shit?

Why is it that you say blacks should not serve in the military?

The military-industrial complex is a disgrace to this country and humanity.

If you think they shouldn't serve, are YOU willing to take their place and join yourself?

I'd rather not be a traitor to my kind.

I agree there is an unraveling but I don't think it is limited to one particular race or gender or religion. It's a death by a thousand cuts being inflicted by the relentless knife of the Liberals.

MarathonMike, post: 15536944
I agree there is an unraveling but I don't think it is limited to one particular race or gender or religion. It's a death by a thousand cuts being inflicted by the relentless knife of the Liberals.

There is no unraveling of this country. Just the unraveling of sick minds that have no ability to grasp any progressive and positive ideals and accomplishments. Nor can they appreciate and celebrate the full elimination of past generational racial, gender and religious hatreds and bias.

If you didn't live through the Sixties - study the Sixties. We heard the same 'unraveling' bs back then. Vietnam, the draft and most important the struggle for civil rights.

Our nation is not unraveling.

The Sixties saw social and generational conflict much greater than today. Look how far we've come.

The 'left' was correct on civil rights and the war in Vietnam. The left is correct today. The 'right' desires the unraveling of progress.

They can't have it. They can only cry about being victims of the incremental but real progress from the left.

Forum List

Back