Welcome to the roaring 20s

If the Klan is christian
Do they protect non-whites who follow the order of the white man? Who fit into this order and are christians. Like a black christian for example even the slaves had some protection no?

Look at my signature "Jesus the white blonde God-Man is the saviour of mankind" all in heavens and on earth and under the earth will kneel before his name. So there should be also extended protection for mixeds and non-whites no?

But I could imagine if a black guy "is uppity" hates whites or such and rapes a white woman, he is lynched. I dont think the Klan lynched someone just because he is black. But the Klan lynched some blacks.

2RSWW2YMIZFMDGYMC3WHEIXGSU.jpg

If the Klan is christian
Do they protect non-whites who follow the order of the white man? Who fit into this order and are christians. Like a black christian for example even the slaves had some protection no?

Look at my signature "Jesus the white blonde God-Man is the saviour of mankind" all in heavens and on earth and under the earth will kneel before his name. So there should be also extended protection for mixeds and non-whites no?

But I could imagine if a black guy "is uppity" hates whites or such and rapes a white woman, he is lynched. I dont think the Klan lynched someone just because he is black. But the Klan lynched some blacks.

Anyone can claim to be a Christian, Jesus said that not everyone who claims to follow Him is genuine. When one's life philosophy is diametrically opposed to the teachings of Christ, it's absurd to think that that person is an actual Christian. Jesus said 'you will know them by their fruit.' Obviously hating others based on something one has no control over (their race) is the exact opposite of Jesus teachings, so why even put the word klan in the same sentence as christian? They are clearly not led by God, if anything they're led by the lowercase "god of this world" aka satan.

If the Klan is christian

Anyone can claim to be a Christian, Jesus said that not everyone who claims to follow Him is genuine. When one's life philosophy is diametrically opposed to the teachings of Christ, it's absurd to think that that person is an actual Christian. Jesus said 'you will know them by their fruit.' Obviously hating others based on something one has no control over (their race) is the exact opposite of Jesus teachings, so why even put the word klan in the same sentence as christian? They are clearly not led by God, if anything they're led by the lowercase "god of this world" aka satan.

I think there are fake klans, I saw klans who adopted nazi ideology and have the swastika and such. But I think the real klan is christian.

If the Klan is christian

I think there are fake klans, I saw klans who adopted nazi ideology and have the swastika and such. But I think the real klan is christian.

but Jesus was Jewish so that can'tbe true.

Dude, you need to do some serious reading up on what the KKK was all about. The answer to your first question is no.

Dude, you need to do some serious reading up on what the KKK was all about. The answer to your first question is no.
The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party. They used terror and intimidation to control voters for the express purpose of taking back southern state houses after the Civil War.

Forum List

Back