High food prices, great opportunity.

Not really, people will just gravitate to cheaper and less healthy options.

At nearly all food banks fresh veggies are always passed up and have to be tossed.

Damn, now I want fried cabbage. ;)

Not really, people will just gravitate to cheaper and less healthy options.

At nearly all food banks fresh veggies are always passed up and have to be tossed.

Damn, now I want fried cabbage. ;)
I think there might be a connection between the food some people eat and their need to visit a food bank to get more of it.

I think there might be a connection between the food some people eat and their need to visit a food bank to get more of it.
Hunters for the Hungry was giving away professionally butchered/packed deer meat and the ham-beasts that came in passed on it.....They sure wiped out all the snack foods though.

Only a few oldsters took advantage.....One old black guy saw the meat and said I'll be right back and went over and got him some veggies for a stew.....I asked how much freezer space he had and loaded him up.

To eat less and lose some weight.
You're welcome. :)
Especially the Jews.

Isn't that right democrats?

1711127232667.png

Hunters who shoot deer don't want to eat the meat, and so are a good resource to the food banks.

Hunters who shoot deer don't want to eat the meat, and so are a good resource to the food banks.
STFU duck. You're showing your ignorance again. Many times, those deer come from morons like you who drive too fast and hit them. The meat doesn't go to waste because of you and your ilk's stupidity.

STFU duck. You're showing your ignorance again. Many times, those deer come from morons like you who drive too fast and hit them. The meat doesn't go to waste because of you and your ilk's stupidity.
"Hunters for the Hungry" were giving it away numbnuts. Go away and annoy your sixlegged crotch cricket cousins.

"Hunters for the Hungry" were giving it away numbnuts. Go away and annoy your sixlegged crotch cricket cousins.
Maybe you ought to quit running your mouth with any knee jerk response that pops out of your ass duck. Do some research before you make a fool of yourself. The whole story is not always in the three words that you decide tell the whole story. So again, STFU and educate yourself.

Maybe you ought to quit running your mouth with any knee jerk response that pops out of your ass duck. Do some research before you make a fool of yourself. The whole story is not always in the three words that you decide tell the whole story. So again, STFU and educate yourself.
Deer hunters don't run over deer because it takes all the joy out of shooting them.
Nobody but unemployed liberals eat that shit.

If you call that government swill food.
It is government swill that a lot of people are feeding their kids and its paid for with YOUR tax $$$. Parents should feed their kids and if they are on welfare, they are getting $$$ to feed their kids if they didn't spend it on drugs and alcohol.

Forum List

Back