Welcome To The New Terra Era

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I said a while back that once we nail down airport security, the crazies here will do what the crazies did in Israel.

You can't sneak a mouse fart past El Al airlines. Forget about trying to hijack or blow up one of their planes. Israel does some hardcore screening that makes our screening feel like a handjob.

Because of this, the crazies in Israel started blowing up buses and restaurants and other public gathering places.

That trend has come here.

The Boston Marathon, Times Square, Portland's New Year bomber...those are just the beginning.

Coming soon to a shopping mall near you...BOOM!

You can tote a buncha gunz and stuff. Won't do no good, prolly.

You can ban a buncha gunz and stuff. Won't do no good, prolly.

But stop trying to toss out the Constitution in your pathetic attempts to stop this, will ya? I'm looking at you Loony Lefties and your "please prove you need your rights before we let you exercise them". I'm looking at you Rabid Righties and your "let's bring back torture and start hangin' the Muslims".

And don't get stupid and start calling for an armed security guard in every school, on every bus, in every mall, in every nursery school, on every street corner. Don't turn 'Merka into an armed camp like the Third World and Yurp. Mm-kay?

Last edited:
Somewhere in the bowels of the US Capitol there is probably a shrink-wrapped totalitarian's wet dream with the title PATRIOT ACT II: This Time We're REALLY Pissed!, just waiting for the right terrorist act to provide the necessary moral outrage to get it passed through Congress like shit through the proverbial goose.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Obamaz fixin to launch one them there "False Flag operations" that just thinking about makes you spermify your sheets in the wee hours.

But you and I both know the po'leese got them another Wish List of tools for their toolboxes they'd like to have, like they did with PA I. They just need another big emotional armageddon moment to foist them on us.

Meter maids blasting ya for double parking and shit. "He looked like a Mooslim!"

After reading the op I'm figuring a hardy fuck you is in order.

Waterboard each and every terrorist we capture THEN publicly hang them.

And yes, I am serious.

Somewhere in the bowels of the US Capitol there is probably a shrink-wrapped totalitarian's wet dream with the title PATRIOT ACT II: This Time We're REALLY Pissed!, just waiting for the right terrorist act to provide the necessary moral outrage to get it passed through Congress like shit through the proverbial goose.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Obamaz fixin to launch one them there "False Flag operations" that just thinking about makes you spermify your sheets in the wee hours.

But you and I both know the po'leese got them another Wish List of tools for their toolboxes they'd like to have, like they did with PA I. They just need another big emotional armageddon moment to foist them on us.

Meter maids blasting ya for double parking and shit. "He looked like a Mooslim!"

And your suggested solution would be...

I said a while back that once we nail down airport security, the crazies here will do what the crazies did in Israel.

You can't sneak a mouse fart past El Al airlines. Forget about trying to hijack or blow up one of their planes. Israel does some hardcore screening that makes our screening feel like a handjob.

Because of this, the crazies in Israel started blowing up buses and restaurants and other public gathering places.

The Boston Marathon, Times Square, Portland's New Year bomber...those are just the beginning.

But stop trying to toss out the Constitution in your pathetic attempts to stop this, will ya? I'm looking at you Loony Lefties and your "please prove you need your rights before we let you exercise them". I'm looking at you Rabid Righties and your "let's bring back torture and start hangin' the Muslims".

And don't get stupid and start calling for an armed security guard in every school, on every bus, in every mall, in every nursery school, on every street corner. Don't turn 'Merka into an armed camp like the Third World and Yurp. Mm-kay?

Did you just suddenly snap and think you could cover your bases all in one post?

Sure, if our airport security was so bad, you can explain to me why we have not had a major incident on or with an airline since 9/11. But here you are complaining that TSA is overly intrusive. It makes no sense.

Did you just suddenly snap and think you could cover your bases all in one post?

Sure, if our airport security was so bad, you can explain to me why we have not had a major incident on or with an airline since 9/11. But here you are complaining that TSA is overly intrusive. It makes no sense.

It's not supposed to make sense. The op is a two faced moron. He likes straddling things....errr, fences

After reading the op I'm figuring a hardy fuck you is in order.

Waterboard each and every terrorist we capture THEN publicly hang them.

And yes, I am serious.

I Guess you can hang them, but I would rather in prison them in a woman's prison in a round room where they enter blindfolded so that they don't know which direction to pray in. Throw in an occasional weatherboarding by a woman guard, and an occasional evangelist broadcast and you might have appropriate punishment where wane-be terrorists may want to reconsider blowing up a bus full of woman and children. :cool:

Forum List

Back