Welcome to Self Flying Drones

I will wait until they have a nice long safety record.

I just want a robot car so I can sleep on long drives, or get home from the bar.

It looks like a giant blender waiting to happen. Would be a blast to do in a unpopulated area though. I'm sure it will be common place with energy and computer advances though.

It looks like a giant blender waiting to happen. Would be a blast to do in a unpopulated area though. I'm sure it will be common place with energy and computer advances though.

Coastal cities could have travel lanes out over the water...

Parks could provide corridors into interior cities...

Coastal cities could have travel lanes out over the water...

Parks could provide corridors into interior cities...
Right now I think it will seriously tax technology to fly it for long. Especially an American fatass.

I want one, and God Willing I will have one within a year of them coming out, if I have to pawn the house to get it.

Personal flying drones are coming to make 'Jetsons'-style transportation a reality
. If China begins adapting and using these drones for infantry, then the invaded nation would think that the aliens were attacking. I hope that we're not behind the curve again.
China has already invaded us, it's called Walmart.

Right now I think it will seriously tax technology to fly it for long. Especially an American fatass.
I think current models have a limited flight time of about 30 minutes. More and better deep cycle batteries will gradually improve that.

I want one, and God Willing I will have one within a year of them coming out, if I have to pawn the house to get it.

Personal flying drones are coming to make 'Jetsons'-style transportation a reality
. If China begins adapting and using these drones for infantry, then the invaded nation would think that the aliens were attacking. I hope that we're not behind the curve again.
China has already invaded us, it's called Walmart.
. Yep, and the sad thing is, is that they had traitorous Americans who cared not for the nation's long term economic strength or what all of it was doing to the Americans overall wealth and strength report over time here, just as long as their pockets were lined nicely in the deal that's all they were seeing right in front of them (i.e. they could no longer see the forest for the tree's or couldn't see their hand in front of their faces any longer or were willing to sell out this nation by putting it's security into another's hands), and that was and should always be unexceptable.

I think current models have a limited flight time of about 30 minutes. More and better deep cycle batteries will gradually improve that.
. A gasoline model will probably be efficient if the overall weight can be controlled.
Part of the sales pitch is that the drone is Earth Friendly, but I am sure a conversion can be made, lol.

Sounds interesting...

Just another way of transferring goods from businesses to the consumer. Maybe in 3-4 years I'll be able to buy something small on amazon and get it at my place in a few hours this way.
You mean kinda like this?

Amazon Patents Floating Blimp Warehouse For Drone Deliveries

amazon_blimp1.png

Forum List

Back