Weisselberg Indicted

Sounds like we have some issues here...over our subjective thoughts...it would have been nice had Vance followed the normal procedure and allowed the auditors and accountants to go to tax court over it...maybe then the people of NY would have lost so much money on this witch hunt, and maybe actually gotten some back taxes that might of been owed.

Now, he's got an uphill battle proving this all beyond a reasonable doubt
Lol. Allowed normal procedure? You realize that Trump took them to the Supreme Court to deny them the ability to allow any of that to happen, right?

Your concern over the cost to New York seems a little pretextual. You want this behavior to stop, then there need to be consequences.

Lol. Allowed normal procedure? You realize that Trump took them to the Supreme Court to deny them the ability to allow any of that to happen, right?

Your concern over the cost to New York seems a little pretextual. You want this behavior to stop, then there need to be consequences.
I am sorry, Trump has nothing to do with this case for one....
Two, Trump exercising his rights to protect his personal tax returns from vance has nothing to do with the case at hand
Three, the IRS, and NY State tax agency had, and have Trump and the CFO's tax returns and could have followed the normal procedure if they wanted to.

I don't want the behavior to stop...I want people to file their taxes, I want them to deduct the deducts they believe they can. I was the IRS, and State Tax agencies to audit people, and I want them to go to the accountants and discuss issues they may have and work them out. I want that process to continue.

I don't want Dems to continue to weaponize the Executive branch, when they have it, against political rivals.

I am sorry, Trump has nothing to do with this case for one....
Two, Trump exercising his rights to protect his personal tax returns from vance has nothing to do with the case at hand
Three, the IRS, and NY State tax agency had, and have Trump and the CFO's tax returns and could have followed the normal procedure if they wanted to.

I don't want the behavior to stop...I want people to file their taxes, I want them to deduct the deducts they believe they can. I was the IRS, and State Tax agencies to audit people, and I want them to go to the accountants and discuss issues they may have and work them out. I want that process to continue.

I don't want Dems to continue to weaponize the Executive branch, when they have it, against political rivals.
Trump has quite a lot to do with this case, after all the Trump Organization was indicted.

Trump exercised his rights to fight the investigation. That's his right. There's consequences for him exercising his right. For instance, you want the accountants and auditors to sit down together and has hit out. That wasn't possible given that Trump refused to allow anyone to sit with investigators unless summoned by a grand jury. So, as we can see, the option you prefer wasn't possible. Second, Trump didn't just fight against his personal tax records from being subpoenaed, but the tax records and financial records for the Trump Organization. Again, making it impossible for them to go down the route you favor.

The behavior I'm referring to is tax fraud. This needs to stop. Rich people don't get away with crimes because they're rich and have the resources to make their taxes overwhelmingly complex and defend them with high priced lawyers. In this country, we should all be opposed to two systems of justice, one for the rich and one for the rest of us.

Trump has quite a lot to do with this case, after all the Trump Organization was indicted.

Trump exercised his rights to fight the investigation. That's his right. There's consequences for him exercising his right. For instance, you want the accountants and auditors to sit down together and has hit out. That wasn't possible given that Trump refused to allow anyone to sit with investigators unless summoned by a grand jury. So, as we can see, the option you prefer wasn't possible. Second, Trump didn't just fight against his personal tax records from being subpoenaed, but the tax records and financial records for the Trump Organization. Again, making it impossible for them to go down the route you favor.

The behavior I'm referring to is tax fraud. This needs to stop. Rich people don't get away with crimes because they're rich and have the resources to make their taxes overwhelmingly complex and defend them with high priced lawyers. In this country, we should all be opposed to two systems of justice, one for the rich and one for the rest of us.
No Trump personally has nothing to do with this case, the fact he personally went to the SCOTUS on his personal tax returns does not have anything to do with this case

There are consequnces for exercising ones rights?? hahah wow

Boy, you really have a lot of catching up to do.

Employer-Provided Housing for Employees: Get an Agreement​

If you provide housing for employees, on your property or somewhere else, you are in effect creating a landlord-tenant relationship, and you should have a signed agreement with each employee.

A Contract!!!!!!

No Trump personally has nothing to do with this case, the fact he personally went to the SCOTUS on his personal tax returns does not have anything to do with this case

There are consequnces for exercising ones rights?? hahah wow
Read the Trump v Vance case. It was about Trump Organization’s records, not just his personal tax records.

In this case, Trump exercising his rights presented the type of treatment that you say should have been done. It means the prosecutor does not go easy on them. Vance is well within his jurisdiction to prosecute tax fraud.

Employer-Provided Housing for Employees: Get an Agreement​

If you provide housing for employees, on your property or somewhere else, you are in effect creating a landlord-tenant relationship, and you should have a signed agreement with each employee.

A Contract!!!!!!
Relevance???????

Forum List

Back