Weekend Update! Gasoline Prices UP 101% Under Biden, Mortgage Rates UP 89%, Foodstuffs UP 58% (Crude Oil Futures UP 142%)

Privy to that insider stuff eh ?? LOL

You learn from Pelosi and her husband about stock's maybe ?? Hell maybe you are a student of Hunter... Pathetic..

People have been predicting oil/gas prices were going to rise since Biden won. Oil Companies get huge profits when prices are high, thus their stock always does well when the price of oil is up.

One does not need insider stuff, they just need to pay attention and have more than half a brain. So, you are just SOL.

People have been predicting oil/gas prices were going to rise since Biden won. Oil Companies get huge profits when prices are high, thus their stock always does well when the price of oil is up.

One does not need insider stuff, they just need to pay attention and have more than half a brain. So, you are just SOL.
Since Biden won eh ? Sounds insider enough to me.

So Big Oil does well...wealthy investors do well...and Biden's agenda SCREWS the rest of America? I remember when Democrats did more than PRETEND to care about the average working person! Now it's obvious they could care less.

So Big Oil does well...wealthy investors do well...and Biden's agenda SCREWS the rest of America? I remember when Democrats did more than PRETEND to care about the average working person! Now it's obvious they could care less.
Big Oil does well because Poopeypants has opened the door for them. They know what he is up to and know they better get all they can while they can.

I am not a Dem and I am not wealthy, but I have benefited from the stocks going up.

Don't know what to say if you were not bright enough to invest

I am not a Dem and I am not wealthy, but I have benefited from the stocks going up.

Don't know what to say if you were not bright enough to invest
Stocks are down 18% this year...I got out of most of my stocks and divested into gold when it was $1,700 an ounce...it's now at $1,850 an ounce. I'd say my investment broker is doing just fine on the whole "bright" thing!

Stocks are down 18% this year...I got out of most of my stocks and divested into gold when it was $1,700 an ounce...it's now at $1,850 an ounce. I'd say my investment broker is doing just fine on the whole "bright" thing!

If you say so. I bought bought MRO at less than 4 dollars a share less than two years ago. It is now north of 31 a share. 1000 shares at less than 4 bucks....you do the math and tell me if your gold has done you that well.

Weekend Update! Gasoline Prices UP 101% Under Biden, Mortgage Rates UP 89%, Foodstuffs UP 58% (Crude Oil Futures UP 142%)​

This is not the legacy that will endear President Biden to voters. Regular gasoline prices have risen 101% under Biden.
But it not just gasoline and diesel that are soaring (while the rest of us are sore!), CRB Foodstuffs are up 58% under Biden while the 30-year mortgage rate is up 89% under Biden.
~Snip~
Prices are sizzling and clobbering the American middle class and low wage workers. But former Federal Reserve Chair and current US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen never saw it coming.
Biden’s just killing us. And Powell is making up for Yellen’s keeping monetary stimulus too high for too long. Price? Mortgage rates are soaring.

Commentary:
Bu, Bu, But; Didn't Joey Biden explain to us that this is all the fault of Putin and Trump, just before heading for another weekend on the beach in Delaware.
Biden, his administration and the whole of the Progressive Democratic Party have created the Economic situation that the American citizenry is experiencing today.
Indeed, from the moment Joe Biden was elected every move they have made has led to today's inflation, product and food shortages that appears to be leading to higher inflation and massive starvation in America.
The question remains as to if the Massive Red Wave that is expected in November will be able to turn this debacle around while Joe Biden still will have two years in the W.H.
Most votes evah!!!

But I'm just a poor person you say, then you flip and talk like you are the fittest eh ?? ROTFLMBO you can't make this bull crap up I tell ya.

I did not say I was poor. Damn, you people have the worst reading skills I have ever seen.

But yeah, I am doing all I can for me and mine to be the ones that come out of this ahead and not behind.

Forum List

Back