Weekend Update! Gasoline Prices UP 101% Under Biden, Mortgage Rates UP 89%, Foodstuffs UP 58% (Crude Oil Futures UP 142%)

The price of coal has doubled which means our electric bills are going up and we're in very real danger of brownouts. Thanks, Joe! Thanks, liberals!

Ok then, you are all a bunch of dumbass poor hicks.
I've got a degree in History and an MBA. Obviously not dumb. I'm retired and living happily in Florida. Obviously not poor.
What I AM is a realist! This President's policies are hurting America. Inflation. Crime. Border security. Joe Biden and the left have ZERO answers to the things that Americans are most concerned about!

I've got a degree in History and an MBA. Obviously not dumb. I'm retired and living happily in Florida. Obviously not poor.
What I AM is a realist! This President's policies are hurting America. Inflation. Crime. Border security. Joe Biden and the left have ZERO answers to the things that Americans are most concerned about!
BFD and BFD again.

The answer to all of this is obvious. The voters need to send a message to the Democratic Party that they have veered WAY too far to the left with their cow towing to liberals like The Squad! We need to vote them out and put people in office that understand basic economics and have a dollop of common sense on things like immigration and policing!

Ok then, you are all a bunch of dumbass poor hicks.
Well which is it leftist ? Sounds like you want to be right no matter which way you go in your talking points, but the problem with that is, is that you are revealed in your bull crap when you leave the door open in both directions. Gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything. Can't operate in the middle, because it don't work that way for long. Either you will love one or hate the other. Can't have two magnet's come together, for they will always push away from each other.

It is a big deal actually, OK. People like me are smart enough and experienced enough...to KNOW that the policies The Squad are pushing are terrible for America! It's naive people like you that have put us in the position we now find ourselves in.
For sure. You got it all down.

Welcome to the real world. The red wave will have the same problems they had in 2020 just like the blue wave has.
Biden is totally mishandled this mess. Reagan, Bush II and Obama had similar issues, the different with them is they were telling us it would be rough but we would get through this together and led America through the problems. Biden's approach is blaming others for the issue and not leading America. Doom and gloom is not a way to lead.

Well which is it leftist ? Sounds like you want to be right no matter which way you go in your talking points, but the problem with that is, is that you are revealed in your bull crap when you leave the door open in both directions. Gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything. Can't operate in the middle, because it don't work that way for long. Either you will love one or hate the other. Can't have two magnet's come together, for they will always push away from each other.
Triggered you. Take a nap oldy.

Hope you invested in the right stocks to help offset some of this...

CVX up 49% on the year
XOM up 57% on the year
PSX up 41% on the year
MRO up 93% on the year.

Prices are sizzling and clobbering the American middle class and low wage workers.
What is the real value of that $15 minimum wage that the dems said would save low wage earners? After the vegetables moronic policies, I figure low wage earners at McDonalds must be making about $4 hr. when adjusted for inflation--even with $18-$20 wages. What's worse is the consumer base won't pay the increased price for a garbage product. How long will these businesses be employing these workers?

Weekend Update! Gasoline Prices UP 101% Under Biden, Mortgage Rates UP 89%, Foodstuffs UP 58% (Crude Oil Futures UP 142%)​

This is not the legacy that will endear President Biden to voters. Regular gasoline prices have risen 101% under Biden.
But it not just gasoline and diesel that are soaring (while the rest of us are sore!), CRB Foodstuffs are up 58% under Biden while the 30-year mortgage rate is up 89% under Biden.
~Snip~
Prices are sizzling and clobbering the American middle class and low wage workers. But former Federal Reserve Chair and current US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen never saw it coming.
Biden’s just killing us. And Powell is making up for Yellen’s keeping monetary stimulus too high for too long. Price? Mortgage rates are soaring.

Commentary:
Bu, Bu, But; Didn't Joey Biden explain to us that this is all the fault of Putin and Trump, just before heading for another weekend on the beach in Delaware.
Biden, his administration and the whole of the Progressive Democratic Party have created the Economic situation that the American citizenry is experiencing today.
Indeed, from the moment Joe Biden was elected every move they have made has led to today's inflation, product and food shortages that appears to be leading to higher inflation and massive starvation in America.
The question remains as to if the Massive Red Wave that is expected in November will be able to turn this debacle around while Joe Biden still will have two years in the W.H.
Should he nationalize the oil companies? That's the only way President Biden can begin to con-trol the cost.

What is the real value of that $15 minimum wage that the dems said would save low wage earners? After the vegetables moronic policies, I figure low wage earners at McDonalds must be making about $4 hr. when adjusted for inflation--even with $18-$20 wages. What's worse is the consumer base won't pay the increased price for a garbage product. How long will these businesses be employing these workers?
Heck, McDonalds is going to self serve kiosks instead of having people standing behind a counter. How does a $15 an hour wage help you when you don't have a job? Duh?

Hope you invested in the right stocks to help offset some of this...

CVX up 49% on the year
XOM up 57% on the year
PSX up 41% on the year
MRO up 93% on the year.
Privy to that insider stuff eh ?? LOL

You learn from Pelosi and her husband about stock's maybe ?? Hell maybe you are a student of Hunter... Pathetic..

Forum List

Back