Week TWO of the NFL football season

I don't know THAT much about many of the teams...especially in the AFC ..and the NFC teams that aren't scheduled to play the Seahawks..

That said... I think Santa Clara will have their hands full with Da Bears. I predict a close Chicago win. We played them in the preseason and although they lost badly their QB could be lights out against a struggling D Backfield.

N E should have a huge advantage against the Vikings with Peterson sitting out for whipping his 4 year old son to bleeding.

Pats win but NOT because they don't lose two games in a row...with Peterson the Vikes would win.

Toss up between NYG and AZ...who's worse? TIE ! 0-0

Chargers are probably reading their fans dismal message boards. The only chance they had was a huge shot in the arm with support building them up mentally. What they got was doom and gloom. They will not dissappoint. Seahawks will score as much as they want to and stuff Rivers all game long. Harvin will go crazy...a good kinda crazy. Wilson will take care of the ball and run for 2 and throw for two or three. This won't be a blood bath...it will be more surgical than that. Look for Earl Thomas to have an unusually exceptional day cuz he is livid over having lost the Punt Return job very publicly. He isnt taking it very well and the only way he knows is to take out his frustrations on opposing receivers.. I'm thinking at least one pick six out of ET.

Both of the Bears receivers are questionable this week. If they aren't 100%, that gives the Niners a much better chance to hold them on D.

I may have to change my thoughts on the Pats/Vikes game with Peterson out.

Do you really think the Cards are as bad as the Giants? Did you watch either game last week?

yeah with peterson out,i dont see the vikes winning this game.Otherwise I would go with them cause the pats are horrible on the road.Like you said,the pats will win but not because they dont lose two in a row.

I have to pick the niners on this one only because its a home game and because I just cant pick the bears on the road against the niners with cutler at quaterback and their defense is about as bad as dallas's is as well.

the Bears are about in the same league with dallas so the competiton against them wont be that much of a bigger task than dallas was,they just may have a winning record after all im thinking despite all their injurys not because they are good but because the rest of the league is just so bad and even worse than they are.their just arent very many good teams out there when you look at the seahawks that im used to watching every week.

otherwise i pretty much agree with everything else in his analysis.

I don't know THAT much about many of the teams...especially in the AFC ..and the NFC teams that aren't scheduled to play the Seahawks..

That said... I think Santa Clara will have their hands full with Da Bears. I predict a close Chicago win. We played them in the preseason and although they lost badly their QB could be lights out against a struggling D Backfield.

N E should have a huge advantage against the Vikings with Peterson sitting out for whipping his 4 year old son to bleeding.

Pats win but NOT because they don't lose two games in a row...with Peterson the Vikes would win.

Chargers are probably reading their fans dismal message boards. The only chance they had was a huge shot in the arm with support building them up mentally. What they got was doom and gloom. They will not dissappoint. Seahawks will score as much as they want to and stuff Rivers all game long. Harvin will go crazy...a good kinda crazy. Wilson will take care of the ball and run for 2 and throw for two or three. This won't be a blood bath...it will be more surgical than that. Look for Earl Thomas to have an unusually exceptional day cuz he is livid over having lost the Punt Return job very publicly. He isnt taking it very well and the only way he knows is to take out his frustrations on opposing receivers.. I'm thinking at least one pick six out of ET.

Both of the Bears receivers are questionable this week. If they aren't 100%, that gives the Niners a much better chance to hold them on D.

Do you really think the Cards are as bad as the Giants? Did you watch either game last week?

No. Just saw some media reports. Maybe I was getting AZ mixed up with the Rams. I've done that before.. :lol:

No. Just saw some media reports. Maybe I was getting AZ mixed up with the Rams. I've done that before.. :lol:

The Rams were apparently awful against the Vikings. Arizona won, beating San Diego. The Giants were destroyed by the Lions.

The bills will beat the fish this week. Our stadium is going to be rocking like never before. The NFL just announced Terry pengula is buying the team. That means the bills are staying in Buffalo. We also looked great against the bears last week.

Where have I heard all that before? Come on, the Bills are the Bills. Enjoy while you can.
@antiquity

You were saying?? LoL

What a week, Buffalo, Houston, Cincinnati and Arizona are leading their divisions. Love the parity in this league, they have really accomplished it better than any other team sport.

The Niners had a chance to get a game up on Seattle, were up by 17, and blew it. Kaepernick made some awful decisions. There were a millions penalties called in the game, it was completely ridiculous. Injuries left and right as well, mostly to Chicago, which may hurt them down the line. Have to be able to close out a team with the injuries Chicago had if you want to be a championship team.

The Niners had a chance to get a game up on Seattle, were up by 17, and blew it. Kaepernick made some awful decisions. There were a millions penalties called in the game, it was completely ridiculous. Injuries left and right as well, mostly to Chicago, which may hurt them down the line. Have to be able to close out a team with the injuries Chicago had if you want to be a championship team.

Kaepernick has a habit of screwing the pooch at crunch time.

I noted several times in recent threads that he is erratic..but it's worse than that. He makes really bad decisions in second halves and in particular 4th qtrs.

That's the one saving grace in Russell Wilsonthat stands out is that he rarely does anything that will hurt the team. I wish he would take a few more chances really. Too often he pulls up short when he is forced to run when a play breaks down. Today he rand about 15 yards then dove short of the sticks. He had plenty of room to go another 2-3 yards and get an easy first down but chose to play it extra safe. He did the same thing near the goal line when he could have scored. We scored anyway but as it turned out a couple of minutes got wasted and ya never know when at the end of a game you could use the time ya pissed away.

The bills will beat the fish this week. Our stadium is going to be rocking like never before. The NFL just announced Terry pengula is buying the team. That means the bills are staying in Buffalo. We also looked great against the bears last week.

Where have I heard all that before? Come on, the Bills are the Bills. Enjoy while you can.
@antiquity

You were saying?? LoL

Enjoy while you can....the last three times the Bills started 2-0 they finished all three season under .500.

I think they will have to rename Santa Clara's new stadium the 'Penalty Bowl'.

Eagles put up mucho points early if Pagano tries to establish the run game early, which for IND is the definition of insanity. Eagles have made offensive line adjustments that should repel an already lame IND pass rush. Look for Zach Ertz to have a big game as IND is equally lame at defending tight ends. As an aside, I look for Zach Ertz to become one of the leagues premier TEs, barring injury, by seasons end (yes, he's that good!). Sproles a constant threat, especially on special teams.
Foles and the offense has shaken the rust off after terrible 1st half last week against the Jags, and putting up 42 or more points tonight is not a stretch.
Prognasticators who pick IND have another notch in the loss column to look forward to.

@antiquity

You were saying?? LoL

Enjoy while you can....the last three times the Bills started 2-0 they finished all three season under .500.

Different team now. We have a great defensive line, a great running back, very good receiving core, excellent special teams and very good coaching. We will be a playoff team this year, and if EJ Manuel improves, we may go far in the playoffs.

@antiquity

You were saying?? LoL

Different team now. We have a great defensive line, a great running back, very good receiving core, excellent special teams and very good coaching. We will be a playoff team this year, and if EJ Manuel improves, we may go far in the playoffs.

Bills turning out better then most thought, including myself. But, playoffs? :disbelief:

@antiquity

You were saying?? LoL

Bills turning out better then most thought, including myself. But, playoffs? :disbelief:

We better make the playoffs. We traded away our first rounder next year for Sammy Watkins. So far we look legit. We beat Chicago, who has a top 5 offense in the NFL. As long as EJ can continue to do a good job at managing the game (he has no picks this year) my prediction is we go 10-6.

Lucky for the Bills, the Dolphins are also the Dolphins. Win one, lose one, If Miami is lucky they are off to their 8 and 8 season.

Forum List

Back