Week TWO of the NFL football season

Sproles and Ertz, enuff said.......Eagles 2-0!
And thank God Hendricks isn't lost (only had calf spasms), cause we ain't deep at linebacker positions, thatz fer' sure.

I got ants in my pants and I gotta dance..........:dance:

still not impressed with the eagles.they keep talking about how good they are this year but fail to mention they have played two creampuff teams.colts are so overrated its a joke.the defense is the biggest joke.and I find andrew unlucky not all that impressive for somebody who is suppose to be a number one pick in the draft.Luck has yet to impress me.by this time in Mannings third year,he was not making costly mistakes that costly interception luck threw at the end.

the colts gave this game to them plain and simple.Trent Richardson is overrated.Him and unlucky are to blame for this loss both committing costly turnovers at the worse criticial times. wasted draft picks the colts thrown away for him.if i was a clts fan i would be pissed with this organization.

The good news is that the Eags are still a work in progress and have not played their best football yet!
so true.yeah as an eagle fan you have alot to look forward to.I have to say I am impressed with the job chip kelly has done out there in his second year.plus they have no competition in the weak NFC east.every team in that division is a creampuff so i see them winning alot of division titles in the future.

The good news is that the Eags are still a work in progress and have not played their best football yet!
so true.yeah as an eagle fan you have alot to look forward to.I have to say I am impressed with the job chip kelly has done out there in his second year.plus they have no competition in the weak NFC east.every team in that division is a creampuff so i see them winning alot of division titles in the future.

Just a few hours ago, 2 posts back, you said you are not impressed by the Eagles.....are you impressed by Chip Kelly putting together an unimpressive team? :dunno:

Forum List

Back