Week Eight of the NFL Football Season

I had to pick the Browns because this is probably the only game they had a chance to win a game this year. Check out their remaining schedule.

Dallas will have problems later in the season because their quarterback can't throw the ball more than 25 years down field. Cowboys offensive line is over rated but they do have a very good running back. We will see it he can carry the Cowboys.
Packers and the Falcons have little too no defense.
Denver's defense is over rated and so is their quarterback.
Teams to watch are New England and the surprising Oakland Raiders in the AFC with Kansas City as an outsider.
The NFC I guess right now its Dallas and Minnesota and unless Seattle and Green Bay get some of their problems fixed I don't see them at the end.

See how good you got it?

Not even close. After 25 losing seasons, I'm at that same point with the Redskins. I truly thought Snyder was the answer. Apparently he got brainwashed by Kraft, Mara, and Goodell.
You seem way too emotionally invested in the success or failure of a sports team. Nothing you can do will in any way cause the Skins to win or lose. Neither is their success or failure yours. Just enjoy the games for what they are - a few hours of diversion. If you can't do that, then change the channel.

There are people in this world who just like to be miserable and try to drag others down there with them. They enjoy it. Seriously.

You a dumb bitch. You don't even watch football
You ever play?
Only with himself if he doesn't misplace the tweezers...

I had to pick the Browns because this is probably the only game they had a chance to win a game this year. Check out their remaining schedule.

Dallas will have problems later in the season because their quarterback can't throw the ball more than 25 years down field. Cowboys offensive line is over rated but they do have a very good running back. We will see it he can carry the Cowboys.
Teams to watch are New England and the surprising Oakland Raiders in the AFC with Kansas City as an outsider.
The NFC I guess right now its Dallas and Minnesota and unless Seattle and Green Bay get some of their problems fixed I don't see them at the end.

Green Bay's defense is 7th in yards per game, 15th in points per game. That's not bad.

Denver's defense is 3rd in yards per game, 5th in points per game. They are doing that with an offense that is 25th in time of possession. That's quite good. I don't see anyone rating Siemian very high as a QB.

I don't trust Oakland with what has been a fairly pourous defense. They also just broke the NFL record for penalties in a game against Tampa. :p

My picks in a hand basket.

WEEK 8
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Washington at Cincinnati Bengals (London)
Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons
New England Patriots
at Buffalo Bills
New York Jets at Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
at Houston Texans
Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints
Oakland Raiders at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys *
Monday, October 31, 2016
Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears

9-6 last week and 64-42 for the year:bang3::banghead:
You turned out right about the Pats and about the Raiders.

But not about the Cowboys.
Actually he was right about the Pats and Cowpies, but wrong about the Raiders.

I don't dare to make predictions about how other teams will do. I don't really follow any other team except the Pats. Once in a while I will tune into another game, but it's just not as exciting for me when I don't really care much about who wins.

Well, in a fitting Halloween horror show, the Vikes lost to the Bears. I am 7-6 for the week.

Yes, but it was more of a lost then it should have been for the now over rated Vikings...the Vikings and their weakness have been exposed, especially Bradford and their offensive line.
I also ended up 7-6.

I don't dare to make predictions about how other teams will do. I don't really follow any other team except the Pats. Once in a while I will tune into another game, but it's just not as exciting for me when I don't really care much about who wins.

I get it....you are a fair weather fan, if your team is winning you are in the game, if not, not so much. Don't worry, most fans are the same way.

Green Bay's defense is 7th in yards per game, 15th in points per game. That's not bad.

Maybe but you won't see too many teams with stats like that in the big show. Besides Green Bay is rated 24th in defense, again you won't be there with a stat like that.

Denver's defense is 3rd in yards per game, 5th in points per game. They are doing that with an offense that is 25th in time of possession. That's quite good. I don't see anyone rating Siemian very high as a QB.

San Diego exposed a lot of Denver's weakness and I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland uses that this weekend.

I don't trust Oakland with what has been a fairly pourous defense. They also just broke the NFL record for penalties in a game against Tampa. :p

And yet they managed to win...Amazing. The problem with Oakland is people still remember the Raiders of the past couple years....That ain't them.

Well, in a fitting Halloween horror show, the Vikes lost to the Bears. I am 7-6 for the week.

Yes, but it was more of a lost then it should have been for the now over rated Vikings...the Vikings and their weakness have been exposed, especially Bradford and their offensive line.
I also ended up 7-6.
The last couple weeks have been horrendous for the Vikes offensive line. It's as if they were replaced by matadors and turnstiles. Play calling has been predictable and unimaginative. Still, they are 5-2 at the midway point. They have time to fix this.

Maybe but you won't see too many teams with stats like that in the big show. Besides Green Bay is rated 24th in defense, again you won't be there with a stat like that.

San Diego exposed a lot of Denver's weakness and I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland uses that this weekend.

And yet they managed to win...Amazing. The problem with Oakland is people still remember the Raiders of the past couple years....That ain't them.

They managed to win because of Tampa Bay's inadequacies more than their own strengths IMO.

I get it....you are a fair weather fan, if your team is winning you are in the game, if not, not so much. Don't worry, most fans are the same way.

Pay attention. I said I don't watch OTHER teams very often.

Maybe you should spend more time watching the cooking channel.

I also ended up 7-6.
The last couple weeks have been horrendous for the Vikes offensive line. It's as if they were replaced by matadors and turnstiles. Play calling has been predictable and unimaginative. Still, they are 5-2 at the midway point. They have time to fix this.

Don't feel too bad about the Vikings, a lot of teams are in the same boat and need someone to fix the leaks.

Maybe you should spend more time watching the cooking channel.

Why?

Forum List

Back