Cheapest World Series Cubs Seats - $1800 and going up

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-cubs...false&dUAccr=false&sort=price+asc&qqd=1&qty=2

The post season is only for the rich. The vast majority are sold in advance to ticket brokers. Now the ticket brokers are selling them to people at astronomical increases. $1800 for standing room for game 3. In 2 days those tickets will be $3k-$4k and you don't even get a seat!!!

I could spend that money and then forfeit our family vacation. Sorry I prefer a trip over telling people down the line I was there!

Why would you want to pay 10 grand after tickets for the nosebleed seats, hotel and other costs to watch a stupid baseball game when you could watch it at home for free?

Why would you want to pay 10 grand after tickets for the nosebleed seats, hotel and other costs to watch a stupid baseball game when you could watch it at home for free?

I couldn't agree more. I could go but then give up the family cruise I booked in Nov.

what do you expect in this day and age? five dollar tickets.:lmao:

Get over yourself buddy. I fully expected the tickets to be insane.

I just find it to be bullshit that 80% of the tickets are sold beforehand to ticket brokers.

I couldn't agree more. I could go but then give up the family cruise I booked in Nov.

Why would you want to go on a cruise and risk over flowing toilets and eating onion sandwiches to survive. I'll take the series but I choose to eat over both of those options.

http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-cubs...false&dUAccr=false&sort=price+asc&qqd=1&qty=2

The post season is only for the rich. The vast majority are sold in advance to ticket brokers. Now the ticket brokers are selling them to people at astronomical increases. $1800 for standing room for game 3. In 2 days those tickets will be $3k-$4k and you don't even get a seat!!!

I could spend that money and then forfeit our family vacation. Sorry I prefer a trip over telling people down the line I was there!

It is free on Fox...

I understand wanting to be part of history but there is a point where it cost too much!

Why would you want to go on a cruise and risk over flowing toilets and eating onion sandwiches to survive. I'll take the series but I choose to eat over both of those options.

Sounds like you have never been on a cruise!

To be fair/honest, it's been this way for a long time. I paid a hefty price to go to a World Series Game 7 many years back. If you don't have the money for that luxury, don't spend it. Watch it on TV. Or watch it on the screen outside.

I bought two tickets from a broker for Ravens/49ers Super Bowl 47 in New Orleans. 2K each. Ravens won and it was one of the top 5 experiences of my life. I don't think I'll ever pay that much again for a sporting event. But for that one game and trip it was money well spent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back