Week Eight of the NFL Football Season

I don't let the game get to me like that. Lions fans expect to be disappointed. If you live in Detroit youve never known victory.

You have 82, 87 &91. I can't imagine what that must have been like. I would have been 12 years old, 17 years old and 21 years old. I can see how the 25 year drought bothers you but think how us lions fans feel

I was 7, 12, and 17 when the Redskins won those three Super Bowl. They were the one team I followed (Red Sox and Boston Bruins) I could count on you be decent every year in my youth. They were my one refuge in a shifty life. Not so anymore.

Can someone please confirm the Redskins plane crashed on the way back from London and rid us of that pathetic excuse for a football team.

Oh god. Drama queen is back, I see. :rolleyes:
Easy to be cool when your team wins year in and y
You should have known when the lions beat them.

For YEARS the Redskins were the one sports team I followed that could be counted on to actually be decent, even if they lost. Now I can't even count on that. They've become unwatchable. I turned the game off just after halftime and just went to my bedroom to sulk for the rest of the day.

When my wife came upstairs about 20 minutes ago she asked if I'd eaten today and I had to tell her that I hadn't eaten or drunk anything since breakfast. Just sat there staring at the ceiling, pissed off.
I don't let the game get to me like that. Lions fans expect to be disappointed. If you live in Detroit youve never known victory.

You have 82, 87 &91. I can't imagine what that must have been like. I would have been 12 years old, 17 years old and 21 years old. I can see how the 25 year drought bothers you but think how us lions fans feel

There have been plenty of times when the Pats have lost. I've never destroyed my home or threatened to commit suicide over it. You people are utterly insane!

Can someone please confirm the Redskins plane crashed on the way back from London and rid us of that pathetic excuse for a football team.

Oh god. Drama queen is back, I see. :rolleyes:
Easy to be cool when your team wins year in and y
You should have known when the lions beat them.

For YEARS the Redskins were the one sports team I followed that could be counted on to actually be decent, even if they lost. Now I can't even count on that. They've become unwatchable. I turned the game off just after halftime and just went to my bedroom to sulk for the rest of the day.

When my wife came upstairs about 20 minutes ago she asked if I'd eaten today and I had to tell her that I hadn't eaten or drunk anything since breakfast. Just sat there staring at the ceiling, pissed off.

There have been plenty of times when the Pats have lost. I've never destroyed my home or threatened to commit suicide over it. You people are utterly insane!
Of course they don't win every year but you spurs or patriot fand take winning for granted

Early games are in now. Had some interesting games this week. Skins and Bungles tied. I hate tie games. They should play until someone manages to win.
Anyway, I picked these correctly:

Titans over Jags
Pats over Bills
Jets over Browns
Raiders over Bucs
My upset pick Saints over Seachix

I missed these.
Skins tie Bungles
Panthers over Cards --- Panthers finally win another game. Can they turn it around or is it too late?\
Texassans over Kitties
Chefs over Colts

So 5-4 going into the late games...

Sunday late games are in now.
I got Broncs over Chargers
Hotlanta over the Pukers

Missed on Cowpies over Eagles

I'm 7-5 going into Monday night.

See how good you got it?

Not even close. After 25 losing seasons, I'm at that same point with the Redskins. I truly thought Snyder was the answer. Apparently he got brainwashed by Kraft, Mara, and Goodell.
You seem way too emotionally invested in the success or failure of a sports team. Nothing you can do will in any way cause the Skins to win or lose. Neither is their success or failure yours. Just enjoy the games for what they are - a few hours of diversion. If you can't do that, then change the channel.

See how good you got it?

Not even close. After 25 losing seasons, I'm at that same point with the Redskins. I truly thought Snyder was the answer. Apparently he got brainwashed by Kraft, Mara, and Goodell.
You seem way too emotionally invested in the success or failure of a sports team. Nothing you can do will in any way cause the Skins to win or lose. Neither is their success or failure yours. Just enjoy the games for what they are - a few hours of diversion. If you can't do that, then change the channel.

There are people in this world who just like to be miserable and try to drag others down there with them. They enjoy it. Seriously.

Competition and Enjoyment are two things which don't go together for me. They never have. There are personal reasons so for that which date back to my childhood. Unfortunately, at the same time, I am so emotionally invested that I can't just turn it off and ignore it either. It's a Catch-22. Been like this,since I was a kid and doesn't seem to be likely to change any time soon.

My picks in a hand basket.

WEEK 8
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Washington at Cincinnati Bengals (London)
Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons
New England Patriots
at Buffalo Bills
New York Jets at Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
at Houston Texans
Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints
Oakland Raiders at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys *
Monday, October 31, 2016
Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears

9-6 last week and 64-42 for the year:bang3::banghead:
You turned out right about the Pats and about the Raiders.

But not about the Cowboys.

See how good you got it?

He is a real fan. You are on the other a fake fan and a undercover faggot.

See how good you got it?

There are people in this world who just like to be miserable and try to drag others down there with them. They enjoy it. Seriously.

You a dumb bitch. You don't even watch football

See how good you got it?

You a dumb bitch. You don't even watch football
You ever play?

Forum List

Back