Week 4 of trump shutdown and he is still to blame....polling

If Trump knows anything it how to win elections, remember 2016? The voters don't want to be overrun by migrants. Another caravan of 15,000 just left Honduras for the US. How many do you want to take care of in your house komrad?

If Trump knows anything it how to win elections, remember 2016? The voters don't want to be overrun by migrants. Another caravan of 15,000 just left Honduras for the US. How many do you want to take care of in your house komrad?

Maybe Putin can steal some more emails for him.....?

If he stole them they are worthless now. What would Hillary's classified emails be worth to Putin if she won?

He needs to carry it to 2020 where the re-election for him will be a landslide over the crazies.

Strength doesn't come by those who blink, and Trump ain't blinking. I don't blame him.

Either work with the man as it should be or get ready to make a bed full of political hot coals to lay on.

If he stole them they are worthless now. What would Hillary's classified emails be worth to Putin if she won?
Probably not much since she destroyed them.

The longer Rump throws a tantrum...the lower he sinks. If he calls a political stunt a National Emergency....he will be doomed politically.....I think you call that a Lose....Lose situation....one of his own idiotic making.

The Dems have him by the short hairs....

The longer Rump throws a tantrum...the lower he sinks. If he calls a political stunt a National Emergency....he will be doomed politically.....I think you call that a Lose....Lose situation....one of his own idiotic making.

Trump isn't throwing a tantrum you lying liberal parrot.

I bet Assange has them all.

Don't forget the assistance of his buddy Vladimir.

Trump isn't throwing a tantrum you lying liberal parrot.

Sure he is! He agreed to sign a clean continuing resolution that the Senate passed....until Limpballs and Ingrim told him that he was weak...then he rolled on the floor and said he wanted 5 Billion dollars.

He is the rich kid that no one has ever said No to....but

The Dems said NO WALL.

Now he is lying about wall support and whining like a Little Girl....

Trump said he was proud to shut down Government

What is taking him so long to fix it?

Keep living with TDS, but just remember that it's a no where street to be on in life.

Most are against the wall. Trump is committing political murder/suicide with the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back