Week 4 of trump shutdown and he is still to blame....polling

Of course Trump is to blame . He went on national TV and said so himself !

Of course Trump is to blame . He went on national TV and said so himself !
Nope, he said if the Democrats Pelosi and Shumer as their spokesperson were to go forward with a forced shutdown over the border issue, then he would stand behind it, and he would take the heat for them over it until they see the light. So far they refuse to see the light, and thus the shutdown continues.

Trump said he was proud to shut down Government

What is taking him so long to fix it?
He also says he’s the world’s greatest negotiator. He duped his base with that one too.
Didn't know the negotiating was over.. You know something we don't ?
Yeah, he said he won't negotiate.

Negotiate with Democrats? What idiot believes that?
Trump says he's the greatest negotiator. Blaming the other side when claiming to be the best is the sign of a loser, not a great negotiator.

He also says he’s the world’s greatest negotiator. He duped his base with that one too.

Trump says he's the greatest negotiator. Blaming the other side when claiming to be the best is the sign of a loser, not a great negotiator.

You may want to look up the definition of negotiate.

Whose he "Shumer" ??
When did Schumer ever position himself as the greatest negotiator?

ne·go·ti·ate
/nəˈɡōSHēˌāt/
verb
  1. 1.
    obtain or bring about by discussion.
    "he negotiated a new contract with the sellers"
    synonyms: arrange, work out, thrash out, hammer out, reach an agreement on, agree on, come to terms about, reach terms on, broker; More

2. 2.
    find a way over or through (an obstacle or difficult path).
    "there was a puddle to be negotiated"
    synonyms: get round/past/over, make one's way round/past/over, make it round/past/over, clear, cross, pass over; More

Yeah, nothing in there about blaming the other side when you fail to negotiate a deal.

Whose he "Shumer" ??
When he shut the government down by way of Trump. Tick, tock, tick, tock goes the Pelosi, Shumer shut down clock.

ne·go·ti·ate
/nəˈɡōSHēˌāt/
verb
  1. 1.
    synonyms: arrange, work out, thrash out, hammer out, reach an agreement on, agree on, come to terms about, reach terms on, broker; More

2. 2.
    synonyms: get round/past/over, make one's way round/past/over, make it round/past/over, clear, cross, pass over; More

Yeah, nothing in there about blaming the other side when you fail to negotiate a deal.
Got to have willing participants to negotiate with.

ne·go·ti·ate
/nəˈɡōSHēˌāt/
verb
  1. 1.

2. 2.

And for some reason you feel he's going to negotiate with himself?

ne·go·ti·ate
/nəˈɡōSHēˌāt/
verb
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Dang, I think we lost him.

Whose he "Shumer" ??
When he shut the government down by way of Trump. Tick, tock, tick, tock goes the Pelosi, Shumer shut down clock.
LOLOL

WTF?? You think Pelosi and Schumer shut down the government??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Well ya better tell Crazy Donald, because he thinks he shut it down...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown

ne·go·ti·ate
/nəˈɡōSHēˌāt/
verb
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Not when you're the world's greatest negotiator. When you're a loser, you blame others like you and Trump are doing.

Whose he "Shumer" ??
LOLOL

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
You think he would have shut it down (Shumer and Pelosi knowing that it hinged on them negotiating fairly and reasonably with him), otherwise if they would have done exactly that (negotiated fairly with him) ?????

No he wouldn't have shut it down, except per their defiance of the negotiation process, and Pelosi was the biggest culprit in the room with her snarky attitude trying to arrogantly defy Trump out of the gate, and all because she hates him instead of doing what was right for the American people.

The very title of the thread is broken.

No blame: rather CREDIT.

A shut-down government can't raise your taxes.
It cannot impose new regulations to stifle business growth.
It cannot take away more of your freedom.

What's not to like?

Whose he "Shumer" ??
LOLOL

You think he would have shut it down (Shumer and Pelosi knowing that it hinged on them negotiating fairly and reasonably with him), otherwise if they would have done exactly that (negotiated fairly with him) ?????

No he wouldn't have shut it down, except per their defiance of the negotiation process, and Pelosi was the biggest culprit in the room with her snarky attitude trying to arrogantly defy Trump out of the gate, and all because she hates him instead of doing what was right for the American people.
LOLOLOL

You still deny it after Trump himself said...

"I’m going to shut it down" ~ Crazy Donald

Damn, you sure are committed to dumb.

Forum List

Back