Trump’s Popularity Rose Despite 90 Percent Negative Media Coverage in 2018.

After the Mueller investigation finishes up, and Trump is cleared, or after he's impeached and not removed by the Senate, what will the MSM have? They will ignore Trump and focus on the 2020 dem field of presidential candidates. Then Trump will trash their candidate and win in 2020. The MSM will look like the deep state sycophants they are.

Trump's popularity rose within the GOP because so many people left the party. As the size shrinks his percentage of supporters grows.

The ones that left didn't want to belong to a racist party.

Trump's popularity rose within the GOP because so many people left the party. As the size shrinks his percentage of supporters grows.

I swear you loons are incapable of responding with anything but "RAAAAYYYCCCIIIISSSSSS!"

See, I don’t need CNN or MSNBC to tell me Trump is a moron with the immaturity of a child. All I have to do to remind myself of this is by listening to him talk or read his Twitter tantrums.

You seem obsessed with following Trump's every move. :21: Admit it, you frequently get mad at Trump and throw a tantrum.

See, I don’t need CNN or MSNBC to tell me Trump is a moron with the immaturity of a child. All I have to do to remind myself of this is by listening to him talk or read his Twitter tantrums.

You seem obsessed with following Trump's every move. :21: Admit it, you frequently get mad at Trump and throw a tantrum.
It really doesn’t matter how I react. You helped elect a complete moron to office. My feelings don’t matter, but you pretend they do because you can’t defend this sack of shit on any intellectual level.

It really doesn’t matter how I react. You helped elect a complete moron to office. My feelings don’t matter, but you pretend they do because you can’t defend this sack of shit on any intellectual level.

Anybody who knows you knows Trump is maybe 60 times smarter than you are....maybe 70. He's a multi billionaire and President of the United States....you're some dipshit named BillyTripleZero.

anyone with brains knows the media is 99% crap--that's why
and the media usually turns a story upside down to get ratings
so the left/etc believe the media

Trump's popularity rose within the GOP because so many people left the party. As the size shrinks his percentage of supporters grows. The ones that left didn't want to belong to a racist party.

The dems are the only party that plays the race card. The GOP is color-blind. The dems need to keep their urban plantations in-line to muster those 300,000 to 0 precinct votes.
p.s. The 2016 RINOs are coming back, not leaving. Trump patched things up with the Bush family, Romney toes the line, Rush and Ann would crucify any RINO that steps out of line in 2020.

The globalists can not suppress true American nationalism. Trump will win by another landslide in 2020.

I tend to agree especially if the economy and UE keep going as they are.

Why would anyone not like a prosperous America and know who to give credit to??

The globalists can not suppress true American nationalism. Trump will win by another landslide in 2020.

What are the chances both keep improving over the next 2 years?

We are 116 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the countries history. Odds are there will be a downturn sometime in the next 18 months.

What are the chances both keep improving over the next 2 years?

We are 116 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the countries history. Odds are there will be a downturn sometime in the next 18 months.

You never know. It could get even better or it could get worse.

Time will tell.

I swear you loons are incapable of responding with anything but "RAAAAYYYCCCIIIISSSSSS!"

But it seems to work among the government school grads, you know....the reliable Democrat voter crowd.

Forum List

Back