Week 17 Picks!

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
CAROLINA PANTHERS AT ATLANTA FALCONS The winner goes to the playoffs?

CLEVELAND BROWNS AT BALTIMORE RAVENS Third string QB and this is no Arizona

DETROIT LIONS AT GREEN BAY PACKERS At home, the Pack should win.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AT HOUSTON TEXANS Texans have found their groove.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Chargers looking to the playoffs

N.Y. JETS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS the season ends mercifully for the Jets

CHICAGO BEARS AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS Bears look to showcase QB

BUFFALO BILLS AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Pats tuning up.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES AT N.Y. GIANTS Eagles win this one.

CINCINNATI BENGALS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS Talent to Bengals

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS Disaster in NO,

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AT TENNESSEE TITANS Titans are no Dallas

DALLAS COWBOYS AT WASHINGTON REDSKINS Cowboys surprising season.

OAKLAND RAIDERS AT DENVER BRONCOS Raiders find a QB, Manning back to the playoffs.

ARIZONA CARDINALS AT SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS Harbaugh's last game as a 49er, next stop Oakland.

ST. LOUIS RAMS AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Hawks tune up.

Obviously a good pick. I was going to reply to the OP before the game that no way the Bengles win. I never thought for a million years that the Steelers would win the AFC North. Now I think they may win one for the index finger. Who picks against the second most productive Offensives? Bell's injury is a problem, One call against the Steelers and it was a very much BS holding call.

Obviously a good pick. I was going to reply to the OP before the game that no way the Bengles win. I never thought for a million years that the Steelers would win the AFC North. Now I think they may win one for the index finger. Who picks against the second most productive Offensives? Bell's injury is a problem, One call against the Steelers and it was a very much BS holding call.

The Bengals are so up and down it's damnably hard to know when to pick them. Some games they look nearly unstoppable, others they look like they shouldn't be in the playoffs.

Forum List

Back