Week 12 picks

Well, I got one right this week.

Nice pick, Pap! You must have 'intuit-ed' that the Chiefs were gonna bounce higher then flubber and Andy Reids B team was gonna show up..............:salute:.

i sure thought this chiefs team was different than the kansas city clowns football teams of past years thinking this time was the very first time since when montana was there that they had a shot at going to the superbowl with andy reid,their first GOOD caoch they have had since marv levy back from back in the mid 70's. maybe year three will be reids magic year.

One good upset pick hopefully deserves another, so I'm picking the N.Y. Giants to upset Dallas tomorrow.

Giants were in a position to win against the 49'ers last week, but lost due to E. Mannings 5 interception-fest. Dallas is looking ahead to the Eagles game on Thanksgiving and Eli Manning is 4-1 the following game after throwing 4 or more interceptions.

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

One good upset pick hopefully deserves another, so I'm picking the N.Y. Giants to upset Dallas tomorrow.

Giants were in a position to win against the 49'ers last week, but lost due to E. Mannings 5 interception-fest. Dallas is looking ahead to the Eagles game on Thanksgiving and Eli Manning is 4-1 the following game after throwing 4 or more interceptions.

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

Nice analysis, for that alone, I hope you are right.

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

Nice analysis, for that alone, I hope you are right.

The spread on the game is low, being that ugly # 3; you'd think the Giants would be getting more points.........

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

Unfortunately for the Giants, a lot of that was probably due to ineptitude on the Niners' part. Their offense has been pretty pathetic. :( Dallas, on the other hand, has been pretty damn good offensively.

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

Unfortunately for the Giants, a lot of that was probably due to ineptitude on the Niners' part. Their offense has been pretty pathetic. :( Dallas, on the other hand, has been pretty damn good offensively.

You would think the point spread would reflect what you said and be higher then 3..........but it doesn't.

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

You would think the point spread would reflect what you said and be higher then 3..........but it doesn't.

Divisional games, I suppose. No matter the records of the teams, you can never be sure with them. :D

only thing that matters to me this week is GO CHARGERS GO!!! this is the one game of the year it will NOT be acceptable for you to lose!!!! you are forgiven if you lose the rest of the games the rest of the year,not with this game though!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

Divisional games, I suppose. No matter the records of the teams, you can never be sure with them. :D

Close game but failed to peg it! Vegas line nailed it and ended up being a 'push' on the spread.
Coughlin needs to go and Eli needs to be traded as maybe that'll put a fire back under his ass.

only thing that matters to me this week is GO CHARGERS GO!!! this is the one game of the year it will NOT be acceptable for you to lose!!!! you are forgiven if you lose the rest of the games the rest of the year,not with this game though!!!!!!!!!!!
thank god i got my wish.this is the ONE game of the year I would not have been able to stomach seeing the chargers lose to is that phony fraud team that plays in saint louis.

they nearly blew it at the end had me going for the bottle letting that team march down the filed in the final minutes and have the ball at the goal line with at least a chance to tie it up and send it into overtime.thank god that charger player intercepted the pass at the goal line perserving the victory for that california football chargers team.:thewave: the coolest team in the AFC from the coolest state in the country.:thup:

its okay if they lose the rest of their games,i can still cheer them on if they do that,but it would have been unacceptable losing to THIS team.thank god it did not happen.yahoo!!!

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

Close game but failed to peg it! Vegas line nailed it and ended up being a 'push' on the spread.
Coughlin needs to go and Eli needs to be traded as maybe that'll put a fire back under his ass.
The first half, I was thinking Kidd has nailed it, you can't give Romo that much time at the end of the game.

That catch by the rookie Giants receiver was as good as I have ever seen.

G-Men 27
Cowgirlz 20

The first half, I was thinking Kidd has nailed it, you can't give Romo that much time at the end of the game.

That catch by the rookie Giants receiver was as good as I have ever seen.

ODB (or OBJ, or whatever acronym he ends up saddled with) certainly looks for real. Even before that catch he had become the clear #1 guy for the Giants.

Best year for rookie wide receivers ever!

Forum List

Back