Wealthy Americans and Taxes

Have you ever been wealthy? Then shut the fuck up! You have no clue what you are talking about.

Instead of being envious of the wealthy, why don't you thank them for paying huge taxes, buying lots of stuff, and creating jobs.

I am wealthy. I've got news for you. We pay less effective tax than you, we don't buy lot's of stuff, and we don't create jobs, the middle class creates jobs.

A. You're full of shit.

B. The top ten percent of income earners pay over 70% of U.S. income taxes.

The rich pay majority of U.S. income taxes - Mar. 12 2013

Have you ever been wealthy? Then shut the fuck up! You have no clue what you are talking about.

Instead of being envious of the wealthy, why don't you thank them for paying huge taxes, buying lots of stuff, and creating jobs.

I am wealthy. I've got news for you. We pay less effective tax than you, we don't buy lot's of stuff, and we don't create jobs, the middle class creates jobs.

A. You're full of shit.

True, the top 1% pay 40% of all Federal income taxes. top 1% pay 50% of NYS and CA budgets!!

A. You're full of shit.

True, the top 1% pay 40% of all Federal income taxes. top 1% pay 50% of NYS and CA budgets!!

1% of $50k is less than 1% of $1m. Simple math guys.........:dance:

A. You're full of shit.

1% of $50k is less than 1% of $1m. Simple math guys.........:dance:

Very good, Rain Man. Thanks for making our point for us.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

, the middle class creates jobs.

For sure liberal !! Jobs Gates Zukerman Brin Musk are regular ole middle class guys creating jobs!!

See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance!!
He's referring to the ppl who buy their products Numbskull. Or do they magically employ people when the middle class isn't buying their products? Derp derp.

Sales create jobs.

sales are a given if you have Republican supply and invention.

People wanted to buy the farm plow for 20,000 years. When a Republican supply sider finally supplied it sales were a given and the planet was transformed.

See why we say pure ignorance?

Last edited:
sales are a given if you have Republican supply and invention.

People wanted to buy the farm plow for 20,000 years. When a Republican supply sider finally supplied it sales were a given and the planet was transformed.

See why we say pure ignorance?

Sales are a given when the middle class (the largest buyers of goods and services) has enough expendable income to buy products. Unfortunately Republicans/corporate America/wall street as well as the middle class idiots that voted Republican made that rather tough.

Sales are a given when the middle class (the largest buyers of goods and services) has enough expendable income to buy products. Unfortunately Republicans/corporate America/wall street as well as the middle class idiots that voted Republican made that rather tough.

1) notice the way the idiot liberal had to change the subject rather than respond directly to my post about the actual nature of supply side economics which I reduced to a kindergarten liberal level for him. .

2) you're like a Nazi in your passion for ignorance and disregard for the truth. You've learned several times that liberal unions taxes deficits and attack on the family and schools destroyed the middle class.

what's wealthy? i pay a lot of taxes and i go through hoops to hack my liability down. i am glad that i don't make or keep all of my money in the US. i feel i contribute more than average to my local economy... but i don't feel wealthy... not by the yachts and pina coladas standards that i had when i was a kid. while i 'dodge' taxes with my evil write-offs and demonic tax havens and all that shit, if everyone paid taxes like me we wouldn't have a deficit like we do.

it's all good that society has different amounts of risk, ingenuity and effort being put out by different individuals. if everyone had a yacht with pina colada makin mamas on it, what would be the point? i just think that when it comes to talking shit about taxes, folks who earn above the average are the ones with the shit to sling, and all the folks who get tax refunds in may should duck.
wealth itself, I am fascinated by at times, and other times I am simply bored by it.

For the whole of my life I have had very little interest in acquiring it, even when opportunities for the road to significant wealth was before me.

I would like some wealth at times, but wealth can be a ball and chain: like marriage.

I truly march to the tune of my own drum.

I have been around wealth and have walked away unimpressed by wealth itself, but impressed how a few handle it. I have been told and believe that very few handle it the way I am speaking of it.

think how many families have broken up, over wealth. how many people have murdered family over wealth. wealth can and does bring out the worst in many who pursue it. look at many of the comments here about wealth.

:eusa_whistle:

The best thing about wealth? Early retirement.

what's wealthy? i pay a lot of taxes and i go through hoops to hack my liability down. i am glad that i don't make or keep all of my money in the US. i feel i contribute more than average to my local economy... but i don't feel wealthy... not by the yachts and pina coladas standards that i had when i was a kid. while i 'dodge' taxes with my evil write-offs and demonic tax havens and all that shit, if everyone paid taxes like me we wouldn't have a deficit like we do.

it's all good that society has different amounts of risk, ingenuity and effort being put out by different individuals. if everyone had a yacht with pina colada makin mamas on it, what would be the point? i just think that when it comes to talking shit about taxes, folks who earn above the average are the ones with the shit to sling, and all the folks who get tax refunds in may should duck.
wealth itself, I am fascinated by at times, and other times I am simply bored by it.

For the whole of my life I have had very little interest in acquiring it, even when opportunities for the road to significant wealth was before me.

I would like some wealth at times, but wealth can be a ball and chain: like marriage.

I have been around wealth and have walked away unimpressed by wealth itself, but impressed how a few handle it. I have been told and believe that very few handle it the way I am speaking of it.

think how many families have broken up, over wealth. how many people have murdered family over wealth. wealth can and does bring out the worst in many who pursue it. look at many of the comments here about wealth.

dear, wealth is good for survival, fun, education, charity, politics, defense. To belittle it is nothing but pure ignorance or a way to excuse your failure to gain it.

dear, wealth is good for survival, fun, education, charity, politics, defense. To belittle it is nothing but pure ignorance or a way to excuse your failure to gain it.

Retired at 46,live in a 5000 sq. ft. house on the golf course thats paid for.
The wife will be done in a year or two at which time we'll be able to pretty much do whatever we want.
Haven't decided whether to buy a 42 ft. cat and sail for ten years or so,or buy another ranch.
Yeah it's a bitch being poor.

The wife will be done in a year or two at which time we'll be able to pretty much do whatever we want.
Haven't decided whether to buy a 42 ft. cat and sail for ten years or so,or buy another ranch.

dear can you tell us what your point is? Do you know?

You're the one who tried to make one. And failed miserably by the way.
Bitch...

Bitch...

so you had no point?

Bitch...

so you had no point?

You sure as fuck didnt,other than to show yourself to be a jealous loser.
I mean you're the one who started the shit,not sure why but ya did.....so in conclusion? Go fuck yourself.

Bitch...

so you had no point?

I mean you're the one who started the shit,not sure why but ya did.....so in conclusion? Go fuck yourself.

fool without IQ for substance turns to violence like an animal.

Bitch...

so you had no point?

fool without IQ for substance turns to violence like an animal.

Says the moron who doesn't know how to use capital letters......
Violence serves a very important role in society,it teaches idiots like yourself not to fuck with their betters.

Forum List

Back