Wealthy Americans and Taxes

I.R.S.: 14,700 U.S. Taxpayers Disclosed Offshore Accounts

:lol:

Here's a nice list of tax cheaters;

Charlie rangel (D)

Tom Daschle (D)

Secretary of the Treasury Geithner (D) Head of the IRS and All American Tax Cheat

Congressman Pete Stark (D), All American Tax Cheat

U.S. Representative Robert Wexler (D), Maryland*

Shame om them all. What's your point? Many GOP leaders fit in the profile.

get lost
:doubt:

Imagine if 14,700 middle class and working class, Americans as a group, admitted to NOT paying their FAIR share of taxes? Would the IRS set up a sweet heart deal for them to pay back taxes?

Sure there have been tax amnesties before, but this one is in a league of it's own.

Secret meetings, going out of country...whooooeeeeeiiiieeee!!!!

The new Conservative argument: "The Wealthy are over taxed: when and only if they pay their taxes."

Imagine if hundreds of thousands envious whiny little turds like you got together, managed to come up with an entire spine amongst your collective selves, and staged the greatest tax revolt America and the world had ever seen.

Meh....Y'all just couldn't give up sniveling about the wealthy, once and for all.

Mentioning the elephant (no pun intended) in the room is now considered whining? :eek:

Whining is what you do best.

Thus, you accept the premise of a direct tax on incomes and its absurdly convoluted tax code, so you can moan-n-groan about how the wealthy avoid it.

Yours is the mindset of the dude who robbed the Wendy's, then called them awhile later to bitch about how little money was in the till.

Imagine if 14,700 middle class and working class, Americans as a group, admitted to NOT paying their FAIR share of taxes? Would the IRS set up a sweet heart deal for them to pay back taxes?

Sure there have been tax amnesties before, but this one is in a league of it's own.

The new Conservative argument: "The Wealthy are over taxed: when and only if they pay their taxes."

Again, the fact that those people reported those offshore accounts proves they paid taxes on them? Do you have any connection with reality when you post?

Again, the fact that those people reported those offshore accounts proves they paid taxes on them? Do you have any connection with reality when you post?

you are sounding like and oddball type dude.

the IRS set up a get out of free jail card for them to do so. The people we are talking about paid back taxes as well as current taxes because USB was opening up their tax cheat books.

:lol:.

gotta love the bullshit about soaking the wealthy when they send their money offshore.

They send their money offshore because they're getting soaked, dickweed.

You're just jealous that you're a loser and didn't make something of yourself like other people have. Deal with it.

you are sounding like and oddball type dude.

the IRS set up a get out of free jail card for them to do so. The people we are talking about paid back taxes as well as current taxes because USB was opening up their tax cheat books.

:lol:.

Which means they paid their taxes. Thank you for agreeing with me.

the working poor....defined as anyone making less than 250,000 / year by the obama admin.....

never cheat on their taxes and contribute the majority of the tax revenue to the government.....

the rich on the other hand never worked and honest day in their life pay zero taxes and are lying cheating thieves....

Wealthy Americans have been cheating on their taxes for ages even as they lie about what they pay.

Funny, the average American is stuck with payroll taxes that they cannot really cheat on.

Fair?

Fair?

Yeah, all we ever hear about is how unfair it is to tax the wealthy who cheat. :lol:

Have you ever been wealthy? Then shut the fuck up! You have no clue what you are talking about.

Instead of being envious of the wealthy, why don't you thank them for paying huge taxes, buying lots of stuff, and creating jobs.

When they pay a smaller percentage of their income in taxes than I do, why the hell should I thank them? When they buy 'justice' at the expense of the rest of us, why should we thank them? All too many of them are nothing but 'welfare queens' written on a large scale.

And why should I thank them for creating jobs in India, Indonesia, and China? For that is what the majority of them have done for the last 30 years.

gotta love the bullshit about soaking the wealthy when they send their money offshore.

You're just jealous that you're a loser and didn't make something of yourself like other people have. Deal with it.

Getting soaked? They pay taxes at about half the rate that you or I do.

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary - Times Online

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretaryTom Bawden in New York
Warren Buffett, the third-richest man in the world, has criticised the US tax system for allowing him to pay a lower rate than his secretary and his cleaner.

Speaking at a $4,600-a-seat fundraiser in New York for Senator Hillary Clinton, Mr Buffett, who is worth an estimated $52 billion (£26 billion), said: “The 400 of us [here] pay a lower part of our income in taxes than our receptionists do, or our cleaning ladies, for that matter. If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”

Mr Buffett said that he was taxed at 17.7 per cent on the $46 million he made last year, without trying to avoid paying higher taxes, while his secretary, who earned $60,000, was taxed at 30 per cent. Mr Buffett told his audience, which included John Mack, the chairman of Morgan Stanley, and Alan Patricof, the founder of the US branch of Apax Partners, that US government policy had accentuated a disparity of wealth that hurt the economy by stifling opportunity and motivation.

Wealthy Americans and Taxes

The wealthy pay their fair share: bullshit

Tip of the iceberg: USB

Whistle blower save US Billions of dollars and gets jail time.

Tax cheats? Amnesty.

Brad Birkenfeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On October 22, 2009, whistleblower advocacy groups sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, urging him to conduct an independent review of Birkenfeld's case because of the chilling effect it is having on potential financial whistleblowers.[9]​

---

Banking: A Crack In The Swiss Vault - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Gotta love dumbshits who think those that earn should subsidize those that don't.

Wealthy Americans have been cheating on their taxes for ages even as they lie about what they pay.

Funny, the average American is stuck with payroll taxes that they cannot really cheat on.

Fair?

Fair?

Yeah, all we ever hear about is how unfair it is to tax the wealthy who cheat. :lol:

How much should the wealthy pay? The way the left talks they will not be happy until they get ALL the wealth from the rich.Doesn't it bother anyone on the left that the government is really pissed and the left more so that the wealthy/rich got these tax breaks? The reason is if the rich get the extra money it means that the government did not get it.

Why is the government mad that they haven't gotten that money since Bush set this up.It's not the governments money yet they act like it's theirs....did the government earn it.What do they want with something that is not theirs.They want to SPEND it on their entitlement programs so they will keep on getting elected,so they can take more money from people so they can spend it......on and on it goes.:eek:

Getting soaked? They pay taxes at about half the rate that you or I do.

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary - Times Online

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretaryTom Bawden in New York
Warren Buffett, the third-richest man in the world, has criticised the US tax system for allowing him to pay a lower rate than his secretary and his cleaner.

Speaking at a $4,600-a-seat fundraiser in New York for Senator Hillary Clinton, Mr Buffett, who is worth an estimated $52 billion (£26 billion), said: “The 400 of us [here] pay a lower part of our income in taxes than our receptionists do, or our cleaning ladies, for that matter. If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”

Mr Buffett said that he was taxed at 17.7 per cent on the $46 million he made last year, without trying to avoid paying higher taxes, while his secretary, who earned $60,000, was taxed at 30 per cent. Mr Buffett told his audience, which included John Mack, the chairman of Morgan Stanley, and Alan Patricof, the founder of the US branch of Apax Partners, that US government policy had accentuated a disparity of wealth that hurt the economy by stifling opportunity and motivation.
Nothing worse than a whore with a bad case of guilt. :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, do you not find a rich guy bragging to your face about how rich he is a bit....well....ghetto?

"The number of rich households, by any measure, has doubled over the last decade."

"As this chart shows, the US is cranking out multimillionaires at a record pace with super-rich (more than $10M) households doubling in the past decade.

"What's scary is that doubling the amount of people who have more than $ 10M per household (from 300K to 600K) means there's $ 3,000,000,000,000 less available for the other 98% of the households as MONEY IS A COMMODITY and can only be possessed by one person OR another."

Fair?

Fair?

Have you ever been wealthy? Then shut the fuck up! You have no clue what you are talking about.

Instead of being envious of the wealthy, why don't you thank them for paying huge taxes, buying lots of stuff, and creating jobs.

envious? I love wealthy liberals. :lol:

I hate tax cheats.

:eusa_shhh:

what's wealthy? i pay a lot of taxes and i go through hoops to hack my liability down. i am glad that i don't make or keep all of my money in the US. i feel i contribute more than average to my local economy... but i don't feel wealthy... not by the yachts and pina coladas standards that i had when i was a kid. while i 'dodge' taxes with my evil write-offs and demonic tax havens and all that shit, if everyone paid taxes like me we wouldn't have a deficit like we do.

it's all good that society has different amounts of risk, ingenuity and effort being put out by different individuals. if everyone had a yacht with pina colada makin mamas on it, what would be the point? i just think that when it comes to talking shit about taxes, folks who earn above the average are the ones with the shit to sling, and all the folks who get tax refunds in may should duck.

what's wealthy? i pay a lot of taxes and i go through hoops to hack my liability down. i am glad that i don't make or keep all of my money in the US. i feel i contribute more than average to my local economy... but i don't feel wealthy... not by the yachts and pina coladas standards that i had when i was a kid. while i 'dodge' taxes with my evil write-offs and demonic tax havens and all that shit, if everyone paid taxes like me we wouldn't have a deficit like we do.

it's all good that society has different amounts of risk, ingenuity and effort being put out by different individuals. if everyone had a yacht with pina colada makin mamas on it, what would be the point? i just think that when it comes to talking shit about taxes, folks who earn above the average are the ones with the shit to sling, and all the folks who get tax refunds in may should duck.
wealth itself, I am fascinated by at times, and other times I am simply bored by it.

For the whole of my life I have had very little interest in acquiring it, even when opportunities for the road to significant wealth was before me.

I would like some wealth at times, but wealth can be a ball and chain: like marriage.

I truly march to the tune of my own drum.

I have been around wealth and have walked away unimpressed by wealth itself, but impressed how a few handle it. I have been told and believe that very few handle it the way I am speaking of it.

think how many families have broken up, over wealth. how many people have murdered family over wealth. wealth can and does bring out the worst in many who pursue it. look at many of the comments here about wealth.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back