Wealth gap widens

Oh, now you'd like to deny that you spent several posts defending your claim that blacks can't lead? Shall we pull up the thread, or would you rather just admit it?

You've raised this claim a half dozen times. Other people challenge you on it and you fail.

Ha! http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/153669-rnc-23-million-in-debt-3.html

you said:
for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity
you said:
China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. They were a backwater all through Mao's time and later. S.K is no raging success? Based on what criteria? In the 1950s they were a war-torn dictatorship. Today they are a democratic major producer of many industrial goods. Please point to any African country, or any country led by blacks, that has had similar growth.

(Nevermind the host of countries led by blacks that are wealthier than China.)

Need I go on? Anyone who is interested in jumping to the defense of these, please chime in.
Like Rabbi stated. You get your ass handed to you and you try to change the subject.
What the fuck does the RNC have to do with anything?

The wealth gap between whites and minorities has risen to a historic high, according to new census data analyzed by the Pew Research Center, as the collapse of housing prices more severely affected the net worth of African American and Hispanic households.

The report, which was to be released Tuesday, shows that the recession wreaked havoc on the wealth of all Americans but that whites lost the least amount as a percentage of their holdings.

Between 2005 and 2009, the median net worth of Hispanic households dropped by 66 percent and that of black households fell by 53 percent, according to the report. In contrast, the median net worth of white households dropped by only 16 percent.

The median net worth of a white family now stands at 20 times that of a black family and 18 times that of a Hispanic family — roughly twice the gap that existed before the recession and the biggest gap since data began being collected in 1984.

Wealth gap widens between whites, minorities, report says - The Washington Post

I know I should be outraged, I just don't know why, could someone explain it to me?

FYI, the richest man on the planet is a tycoon from Mexico.

I thought the Sultan of Brunei was the richest man. I dunno.
Carlos Slim is actually a Lebanese Arab. He made his money the old fashioned way: government monopoly.

Please do not play the stupid card....Here's an article that is written with an obvious bias. The proces works this way. The reporter has an idea. He/she takes it the editor. Editor approves with the following condition, get the story.
So the reporter seeks out information that fits the type of story approved by the editorial staff.
So in this story, the writer makes the blanket statement that loan apps for blacks even in upper income( for example the one that earned over $70k per year) but never bothered to go into the details. The reporter never went to the lender to investigate as to why the application was denied.
In another part, a 75 year old woman on a fixed income of just $1200 per month was denied a refi that would have cost her $640 per month. Gee I wonder why.
The reporter wanted to run a story that lenders are racist and that's that.
This is precisely what I referred to when I stated that the Left considers loan apps denied to minorities as inherently racist....Well-off blacks denied loans more than low-income whites
Here's another article that starts out labeling denials as racist but does then go on to explain credit worthiness is not just about the individual credit score.
Racism In Lending Mortgage Loans

Let me see if I have this right: You can't find anyone claiming that lending standards are inherently racist, so you go to an article that demonstrates that credit worthiness is based on more than just credit scores?

OK then, thanks.
I posted three articles for your perusal. I see you chose to ignore them.
And please stop the pigeon holing. You seem to think you get pass because you are hanging on one word in my post.
Stow it.
Read the God damned article or shut 'er down.

I read the "God damned article". None of them supported the claim you made.

ya know why? because your claim is wrong.

Forum List

Back