Wealth gap widens

Thanks, you clueless moron. You have proven that the War on Poverty is a failure.
The growth rate from 1950, 15 years before the Great Society started, was far faster than the period after the great society started.

You're really this dumb, aren't ya? By your reckoning, the period from 1968 to now was also bad for whites because white incomes grew slower than in the 1950's.

That's true. High taxation and high gov't regulations have retarded growth for everyone.
Glad you finally see that.

Now Rabbi wants to claim that the post 1970's economic environment is MORE regulated and taxes than the 1960's.

Precious.

It is YOU who are the racist. With every post you must bring race into the discussion.
You had better take care in your tone, sir. Don't open a can of worms.
Dial it down.

"You had better take care in your tone, sir"? What the fuck are you talking about?

As for who the racist here is, let's be frank: It's Rabbi. He's the one who defends to the teeth his claim that black people aren't capable of leading.

If you'd like to spend your time defending that kind of racist tripe, have at it. just don't expect anyone to respect or accept it.

You're a liar. And a racist.
And stupid to boot. That's a bad combination, s0n.

Oh, now you'd like to deny that you spent several posts defending your claim that blacks can't lead? Shall we pull up the thread, or would you rather just admit it?

"You had better take care in your tone, sir"? What the fuck are you talking about?

As for who the racist here is, let's be frank: It's Rabbi. He's the one who defends to the teeth his claim that black people aren't capable of leading.

If you'd like to spend your time defending that kind of racist tripe, have at it. just don't expect anyone to respect or accept it.

Oh, now you'd like to deny that you spent several posts defending your claim that blacks can't lead? Shall we pull up the thread, or would you rather just admit it?
Is there anything in your life as important as this thread? The lengths your going to to keep your point alive are quite amusing. Find a beer and a woman. You'll feel better when your done, trust me.

You've raised this claim a half dozen times. Other people challenge you on it and you fail.
You have failed to defend every point you've tried to make. When shown you are wrong, like the slowdown of black economic progress, you change the topic.
I'd say you are one big fail. And Grampa is right, you are simply embarassing yourself at this point. Go have a beer. Who cares if it's 7AM?

You've raised this claim a half dozen times. Other people challenge you on it and you fail.

Ha! http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/153669-rnc-23-million-in-debt-3.html

you said:
That's what happens when blacks run things.
you said:
Asians: China, Taiwan, S.Korea,Thailand--all countries that have achieved remarkable success.
Eskimos, I have no idea.
Blacks: Haiti, a disaster since their slave revolt. Zimbabwe, a fomerly prosperous country now a 3rd world hell hole.
you said:
for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity
you said:
China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. They were a backwater all through Mao's time and later. S.K is no raging success? Based on what criteria? In the 1950s they were a war-torn dictatorship. Today they are a democratic major producer of many industrial goods. Please point to any African country, or any country led by blacks, that has had similar growth.

(Nevermind the host of countries led by blacks that are wealthier than China.)

Need I go on? Anyone who is interested in jumping to the defense of these, please chime in.

Last edited:

Ha! http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/153669-rnc-23-million-in-debt-3.html

you said:
for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity
you said:
China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. They were a backwater all through Mao's time and later. S.K is no raging success? Based on what criteria? In the 1950s they were a war-torn dictatorship. Today they are a democratic major producer of many industrial goods. Please point to any African country, or any country led by blacks, that has had similar growth.

(Nevermind the host of countries led by blacks that are wealthier than China.)

Need I go on? Anyone who is interested in jumping to the defense of these, please chime in.

So you think Haiti is an economic success?
It is a failure. Just like you. You have failed to make your point for about the 15th time.
Why not hang it up and quit looking like the pathetic loser you are?

Oh good, you've come back to defend your racist tripe. Let's see...

No, I don't. I don't think Serbia's an economic success either. Or Tajikstan. Or Laos.

It's interesting that you pick the poorest and most corrupt country in the Caribbean as a comparison. Why not chose some of the CSME countries that are doing quite well - wealthier than China?

No, I don't. I don't think Serbia's an economic success either. Or Tajikstan. Or Laos.

It's interesting that you pick the poorest and most corrupt country in the Caribbean as a comparison. Why not chose some of the CSME countries that are doing quite well - wealthier than China?

Because there aren't any? GDP growth in those countries is pitiful. They have higher per capitas because a) there are fewer people, and b) they have natural resources.
But even they aren't exactly models of governance.
But you are a pathetic loser. The more you post, the more obvious it becomes.
pathetic-loser-insult-ic-1.jpg

Because there aren't any? GDP growth in those countries is pitiful. They have higher per capitas because a) there are fewer people, and b) they have natural resources.

LoL! They have fewer people and therefore higher per capitas? So the US should be far poorer than most of Europe -afterall, we're bigger!

And natural resources? You're kidding, right? Outside of Trinidad, which CSME member has a significant export of natural resources?

LoL! They have fewer people and therefore higher per capitas? So the US should be far poorer than most of Europe -afterall, we're bigger!

And natural resources? You're kidding, right? Outside of Trinidad, which CSME member has a significant export of natural resources?
Hang it up,turkey.
kd-hang-turkey-best-photo.jpg

Hang it up,turkey.
kd-hang-turkey-best-photo.jpg

So then, you still believe that fewer people = higher per capita incomes and...

You still can't name a CSME country with significant natural resources?

and you still can't explain how these CSME countries (led by blacks!) have higher incomes than China?

Hey, by the way: Does China have any natural resources? I think they might.

OK then. but hey, at least ya posted a nice picture. That's something.

Hang it up,turkey.

and you still can't explain how these CSME countries (led by blacks!) have higher incomes than China?

You are simply fucking pitiful. Hapless, I'd say.

120901991_43ddd8714e_s.jpg

Hang it up,turkey.

You are simply fucking pitiful. Hapless, I'd say.

120901991_43ddd8714e_s.jpg

Have you found that other CSME country rich in natural resources yet? If you're going to claim that these countries led by blacks are only doing better than China because they have natural resources, it would help if you could point to the natural resources they have (and China doesn't, because I'm pretty sure China has some).

Have you found that negative correlation between population size and per capita GDP?

Last edited:
Public assistance should be available ONLY to those who CANNOT work or otherwise unable to earn a living.

I think you will get a lot of support for that statement from the right and left. However, making that happen is not easy nor cheap. Welfare fraud is a state issue because welfare is administered by the states not the federal government. The federal government provides a portion of the funding and sets guidelines. So the actually enforcement is at the state level. With many states facing huge cut backs and a lot more to come if federal spending is reduced we can expect a lot more welfare fraud. with fewer people investigating it.

Public assistance should be available ONLY to those who CANNOT work or otherwise unable to earn a living.

I think you will get a lot of support for that statement from the right and left. However, making that happen is not easy nor cheap. Welfare fraud is a state issue because welfare is administered by the states not the federal government. The federal government provides a portion of the funding and sets guidelines. So the actually enforcement is at the state level. With many states facing huge cut backs and a lot more to come if federal spending is reduced we can expect a lot more welfare fraud. with fewer people investigating it.

It isnt an issue of fraud. Many people on welfare meet the guidelines. The guidelines are the issue. And the procedures.

It isnt an issue of fraud. Many people on welfare meet the guidelines. The guidelines are the issue. And the procedures.
Federal guidelines can be ignored by states. They will of course lose federal funding which varies by program and state but usually runs 40% to 60%. I think the states could create their on welfare program at reduced levels. I have found a couple of local communities that rejected welfare funds but not at state level.

All the states have a slew of laws about welfare, all predicated on federal funding. If federal funds are cut, it will be interesting to see how the states respond.

The wealth gap between whites and minorities has risen to a historic high, according to new census data analyzed by the Pew Research Center, as the collapse of housing prices more severely affected the net worth of African American and Hispanic households.

The report, which was to be released Tuesday, shows that the recession wreaked havoc on the wealth of all Americans but that whites lost the least amount as a percentage of their holdings.

Between 2005 and 2009, the median net worth of Hispanic households dropped by 66 percent and that of black households fell by 53 percent, according to the report. In contrast, the median net worth of white households dropped by only 16 percent.

The median net worth of a white family now stands at 20 times that of a black family and 18 times that of a Hispanic family — roughly twice the gap that existed before the recession and the biggest gap since data began being collected in 1984.

Wealth gap widens between whites, minorities, report says - The Washington Post

I know I should be outraged, I just don't know why, could someone explain it to me?

FYI, the richest man on the planet is a tycoon from Mexico.

Who said that?
Please do not play the stupid card....Here's an article that is written with an obvious bias. The proces works this way. The reporter has an idea. He/she takes it the editor. Editor approves with the following condition, get the story.
So the reporter seeks out information that fits the type of story approved by the editorial staff.
So in this story, the writer makes the blanket statement that loan apps for blacks even in upper income( for example the one that earned over $70k per year) but never bothered to go into the details. The reporter never went to the lender to investigate as to why the application was denied.
In another part, a 75 year old woman on a fixed income of just $1200 per month was denied a refi that would have cost her $640 per month. Gee I wonder why.
The reporter wanted to run a story that lenders are racist and that's that.
This is precisely what I referred to when I stated that the Left considers loan apps denied to minorities as inherently racist....Well-off blacks denied loans more than low-income whites
Here's another article that starts out labeling denials as racist but does then go on to explain credit worthiness is not just about the individual credit score.
Racism In Lending Mortgage Loans

Let me see if I have this right: You can't find anyone claiming that lending standards are inherently racist, so you go to an article that demonstrates that credit worthiness is based on more than just credit scores?

OK then, thanks.
I posted three articles for your perusal. I see you chose to ignore them.
And please stop the pigeon holing. You seem to think you get pass because you are hanging on one word in my post.
Stow it.
Read the God damned article or shut 'er down.

Forum List

Back